Home
Posted By: Whelenman Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Thought of ending it all ! No more bullshit ?

I’m not saying me!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
No. Because I feel my destiny is rapidly approaching.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I still believe that any day above ground is a good day.

Life is fragile, and every day is a gift.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I hope you don't mean.[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Suicide - NEVER!!!
Homicide is a definite possibility, however.

When I go, there may be a pile of hot, smoking brass around me.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I think a lot of people can relate.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Some folks wonder what their whole purpose in being here is all about.

I look at the grandkids and I see my purpose clear as glass!!!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Too busy working to have time to sit around contemplating stupid scheit like a lot of people on here apparently do.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Too busy working to have time to sit around contemplating stupid scheit like a lot of people on here apparently do.

I want you by my side at Ragnarök! 😉
The enemy is actually intending for many people lose all hope and will surrender to what they want you to believe is an inevitable life of submission to their agenda. We have been watching this plan unfold for decades and the enemy is a formidable one that should never be underestimated. There 2 things that I cling to to maintain my sanity.

First, I try to embrace the simple things in life that can bring happiness- a sunrise in the great outdoors, a smile on a kid's face when playing, tossing a ball for a beloved dog, unconditional love of family, hanging out with friends watching some fights over a plate of wings, a freshly washed truck, enjoying a favorite song on the radio etc. Savor those simple moments and allow yourself to remember that life includes things that aren't related to politics and you being a pawn in someone's insidious plan.

Second, I embrace a hate for those people who wish to destroy everything that I cherish. I know that sounds dark, but the alternative is submission to the opposite of liberty and freedom and self determination. I relish in every defeat that my enemy suffers and I do what I can to reveal the truth of the plot to people who seem to have their eyes closed to the obvious reality of what's happening. And I prepare and await my calling when it happens to do my part in the war against evil.

Some people will argue that all we need is faith and eventually God will step in and save us from ourselves. I am a God fearing man but I think we are on our own in this fight. If and when I stand alone and have to answer for my actions, or worse, my inaction, I don't want to have to say that I stood by while evil was allowed to take hold of our blessed country and lives. It is ours to retake or to lose. The decision is ours and ours alone imo.
Posted By: krp Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I don't have a problem dying, and as Mark says, I may die standing up for my constitutional rights and will go willing in a fight hoping I get some licks in on the way out.

I can't rule out, 'walking out' if I become such a physical or financial burden to my family with end of life issues. Nothing messy, just go for a hike.

Kent
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
It's not my decision to make. The Lord has jurisdiction on when I die.
Posted By: antlers Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by krp
I can't rule out 'walking out' if I become such a physical or financial burden to my family with end of life issues. Nothing messy, just go for a hike.
I concur.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Our ancestors didn't claw their way out of servitude and muck to have their spawn end up a bunch of spineless whiners.

If nothing else, we owe them....big time!
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Our ancestors didn't claw their way out of servitude and muck to have their spawn end up a bunch of spineless whiners.

Yep.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
When I’m gone, I pray you will judge me not

For I could not bare this slowly rot
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
A gentleman a few years older than I and retired from our factory had that decision to make. He had no family except a sister whom he had not seen for ten years as she lived several LARGE states away. No kids, an ex-wife he had not spoken to in fifty years.

He lived alone in a small town and cared for his house and yard. The neighbors would see him mowing the yard with one hand on the mower and another on his cane.

Then finally, he was not able to even do that and allowed friendly neighbors to help him out with the yard for one summer. The time came when he was not able to get in and out of the car to get groceries, nor, I imagine capable of cleaning up behind himself in the house or bathroom.

So he had a choice. Either go into a care facility for his remaining days and let the staff keep him in diapers and wash his ass, or not.

He chose not. The neighbors heard a gunshot from his house. Police found him at the dining room table with a 357 revolver on the floor.

I respect his decision.

My Dad chose the diapers and ass washing.

I respect his decision.

I have eight grandkids within ten minutes of the house. They and their three sets of parents are eager to answer any request. We strive to make few.

I intend to delay my passing as long as I can, as long as I have a wife or kids who would be hurt by my absence.

Without family, I would have no problem hobbling across the ice flow in a blizzard. One just has to make sure he does not wait until he can no longer hobble away.
Yes, after I watched cancer take my wife 3 years ago. Looked down barrel of a 12 ga and tickled the trigger.
I slowly got over it.
These days my motivation to live is the coming conflict. Stay ready.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21

Preach Brother
Originally Posted by ISRO

Preach Brother

STFU
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
A gentleman a few years older than I and retired from our factory had that decision to make. He had no family except a sister whom he had not seen for ten years as she lived several LARGE states away. No kids, an ex-wife he had not spoken to in fifty years.

He lived alone in a small town and cared for his house and yard. The neighbors would see him mowing the yard with one hand on the mower and another on his cane.

Then finally, he was not able to even do that and allowed friendly neighbors to help him out with the yard for one summer. The time came when he was not able to get in and out of the car to get groceries, nor, I imagine capable of cleaning up behind himself in the house or bathroom.

So he had a choice. Either go into a care facility for his remaining days and let the staff keep him in diapers and wash his ass, or not.

He chose not. The neighbors heard a gunshot from his house. Police found him at the dining room table with a 357 revolver on the floor.

I respect his decision.

I respect his decision.

I have eight grandkids within ten minutes of the house. They and their three sets of parents are eager to answer any request. We strive to make few.

I intend to delay my passing as long as I can, as long as I have a wife or kids who would be hurt by my absence.

Without family, I would have no problem hobbling across the ice flow in a blizzard. One just has to make sure he does not wait until he can no longer hobble away.

Sounds like you're ready to go now shooter go for it. Make sure someone cleans you ass first! I'll respect your decision...What a dumb fuqk.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21

I have said that for years and hope to be around to do my part.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by ISRO

Preach Brother

STFU

Jakey, What up my dude?

How it be shakin?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I respect his decision.

I respect his decision.

Sounds like you're ready to go now shooter go for it. Make sure someone cleans you ass first! I'll respect your decision...What a dumb fuqk.

Boyee, you still lookin' in the mirror, talkin' to yourself?

Do yourself a favor. Toss that mirror in the nearest garbage can. You will be a happier person thereby.
Posted By: Gojoe Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
No kids, My estate will be turned over to my wife or a worthy cause.
I intend to invite a large number of greedy relatives to the reading of the will. It will be a must be present to win affair.
Each and every attendee will receive my sincere best wishes.

As for the question at hand, there may come a time in my advanced years or due to illness, a tree stump, a blizzard and a jug may finish things.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21

Yep.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21

That's my feelings as well, I owe a great debt to all the veterans that have fought for my freedom, I will not let them down.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
is it normal to contemplate diving into an industrial wood chipper face first?
Posted By: chris_c Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by krp
I don't have a problem dying, and as Mark says, I may die standing up for my constitutional rights and will go willing in a fight hoping I get some licks in on the way out.

I can't rule out, 'walking out' if I become such a physical or financial burden to my family with end of life issues. Nothing messy, just go for a hike.

Kent

Short walk in a long woods only if I was going to be a burden
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Only when you cyberbully me.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
No... Different stage of life I guess with 4 young kids and a moderately pretty wife. Ain't much of a quitter.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I’m basically going along with what Jake said. I am trying to appreciate what I have now and the simpler things, like a nice cup of coffee or watching my garden bloom.

I certainly haven’t given up to the Chinese communist Dems yet.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21

Some folks wonder what their whole purpose in being here is all about.

I look at the grandkids and I see my purpose clear as glass!!!

My grand kids are what I am most proud of. They make me think my life has been a success. I want to be a good example to them so they can be thankful I was around for a long time. I think about suicide when MASH comes on. That is the theme song. suicide is painless.

kwg
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I'm sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to have these dark thoughts. But don't broadcast them. They can and will be used against you.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
As long as you can whisper a prayer, say an encouraging word or vote against the commies, you are important.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
I am glad that have never been in a place that I wanted to end it all. I try to have compassion on those who do.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Not a chance - ever - there is too much important stuff to be done for our kids and live-alikes. Importance seems to be multiplying.
Posted By: CGPAUL Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Make your life a lot simpler..turn the damned TV off!
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Suicide - NEVER!!!
Homicide is a definite possibility, however.

When I go, there may be a pile of hot, smoking brass around me.

Let us know when the FBI comes to visit you 😳
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Never. Take your lumps and give some back.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Try like heck not to think about it. But I have been today. Turned 54 today and my dad died from a massive heart attack at age 54.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Have any of you guys - 04/11/21
Nope. At 48 I haven't pissed off enough liberals yet.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Have any of you guys - 04/12/21
Originally Posted by Torqued
Try like heck not to think about it. But I have been today. Turned 54 today and my dad died from a massive heart attack at age 54.

do you have a PCP or cardiologist? i'd make sure you tell them that and get some tests done like a heart cath, etc. easy stuff to fix these days.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Have any of you guys - 04/12/21

Something important about having things to do, or at least making things to do.
© 24hourcampfire