Home
What to make of this one?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/virgi...d-pepper-sprayed-him-over-a-traffic-stop

Guess it all depends on what happened leading up to the video

From what I have read about this one, the driver slowly drove to a well lit area then pulled over. How this is a "Felony Traffic Stop" is beyond me. Granted he should have got out of the vehicle but the cops could have said why he was pulled over. I normally am a big supporter of the men and women in blue too.
This one looks bad for the PoPo,
But as always there's more to come out ,thankfully he wasn't shot
You’ll find it discussed here page2

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...epeal-police-bill-of-rights#Post15984060
What happened leading up to the start of the video is irrelevant. Refusing to get out of the vehicle is irrelevant. Failing to stop is irrelevant.

Dem po-po is rasssist
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
What happened leading up to the start of the video is irrelevant. Refusing to get out of the vehicle is irrelevant. Failing to stop is irrelevant.

Dem po-po is rasssist

You bet your A$$ it is, the soldier doesn’t have to submit to Bullchit
With two Cop cars? Maybe the driver was rolling for quite a while with flashing red and blues on his tail.

Originally stop was initiated on account of no license plate, ergo no Cop screen computer info on owner? Unknown vehicle, unknown occupants, failing to comply?

I imagine most traffic stops those same Cops just write tickets and give out warnings and stuff.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Dem po-po is rasssist

Dam Skippy, no matter what the Supreme Court says lol
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Too many puss-nutted LEO out there.
Sue the shiit out of that department.

Dem po-po is rasssist

Is it not common (relatively speaking) where you are for some folks (particularly women) to continue to a lit gas station, etc? I don't believe I've ever reacted in that manner when it's happened
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The ticket he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” which the court clerk tried to deny to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors.

Sounds to me like the system worked in your case.
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Badass
Everyone was kind of acting retarded during that whole ordeal.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What to make of this one.

Looking for a check, and having just enough knowledge to possibly pull it off.

No different than the guys who cause other vehicles to rear end them.
Originally Posted by NH K9

Dem po-po is rasssist

Is it not common (relatively speaking) where you are for some folks (particularly women) to continue to a lit gas station, etc? I don't believe I've ever reacted in that manner when it's happened

Is that what happened? I ask because the video doesn't show it, and I wasn't there.

As I said in the other thread. There were 3 retards in that video. 1 in the military and two police officers.

But facts are facts, if a cop requests you get out of your vehicle during a traffic stop, Pennsylvania v. Mims says you get out. You can b itch about their demeanor all you want.

I don't know where you worked, but interference and/or disobey are usually violations of the law.
10 minutes into it and I just got to make 2 points that would have possible de-escalated the situation.

1. The driver should have complied with all commands.
2. The LEO's should have told him why he was being stopped and remain calm.

The driver is clearly at fault for not complying with a lawful order but he wasn't loud at first, in fact he was calm and collected. He just wanted to know why he was being stopped. His hands were out the window so the LEO's could have approached the situation differently (but he should have complied with the lawful orders) the LEO's were not calm and didn't have good tactics as to calmly control the situation.

This is, of course, not knowing what led up to the traffic stop and only watching the first 10 minutes so far.
Cops look like a bunch of Jack booted thugs

Dem po-po is rasssist

That's because you're a man of intelligence and Class. It makes a difference.

Not an apples to apples comparison I know but a few years ago on a family vacation in Maine I was pulled over on an extraordinarily busy 2-lane highway with very little to no shoulder. I turned into a parking lot in the interest of officer safety.

He got pretty upset with me. When he walked back to his car my eldest daughter, 19 at the time, said “daddy I’ve never heard ANYONE talk to you like THAT before!”

Fortunately keeping a cool head allowed me to drive off with only a warning. I have had interactions with arrogant cops before but that one really pissed me off... until he let me go then I was like oh whatever Barney we’re good.

At any rate seems good for everyone if driver pulls into a well lit area. On the other hand I’m not a cop and I understand I don’t think like one either.
Of my recollection is on(I read the specifics overnight and definitely could be foggy) the art. suspicion was not being able to see the rear tag. During the process of pulling the car iver, that was rectified (again, if memory serves).
We can see the results post-stop.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Dem po-po is rasssist

That's because you're a man of intelligence and Class. It makes a difference.

You take that back........
I heard them call it a "felony" stop so they were obviously proceeding with caution. I would've complied with the police immediately and he should have as well. That being said, they did have their guns drawn on him and he did have his hands out the window. I could see blasting him in the face with pepper spray if he was reaching back into the vehicle etc but having his hands out the window seems like an opportunity to deescalate that situation. What's the LEO position here??

I'll front the bucks for a transcript of the hearing for this fairy tale.
Bully's are not motivated by race all that much, but a bad cop is just a bad cop. If the driver were white it would be no different. It's just a jerk with a badge making things hard for all the good cops................ Well .............if there are any on his department.

If there are some good ones it does make many like me wonder why they allow such things to happen without bringing it up to the governor, city fathers and even the press themselves................. But being a GOOD cop is the prerequisite to do the right thing.

ALL THOSE GOOD ONES don't seem to be getting much press from ALL the arrests they make for the crimes of "operation under color of law", unlawful threat of deadly force, false arrest. making false statements, filing false reports, constructive treason, perjury and a handful of other felonies that should be addressed by all cops seeing them happen right in front of their eyes.

Must be "the press"................Yeah..........they are just not telling us all.

Right?
That is the standing army our forefathers warned us about. And so many “freedom loving patriots” on these forums line up around the block to defend it. Disgusting.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

This from the fairy himself.

Laffin.
Somebody not gettin enough attention.

Dirtball2 be jealous.
I would have been shot. Had I survived, there would be one helluve lawsuit pending. Great example of why people hate police. Walrus guy, SHUT THE FUGG UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cop with the spray needs a good beating. How in hell was he supposed to get out of the car with his hands out the window and his seat belt on! If he would have even tried to unbuckle it he would be dead by now. Some cops are nothing more than thugs with a badge
Soldier did the right thing. That guy has no business being a cop, or anything else for that matter. Stupid fugg needs beat down.
Low wages bring low wage applicants. PD’s need to pay more and raise the bar for the requirements needed to be eligible for employment a helluva lot higher. Around here, some of the dumbest fuggs I’ve ever met become LEO’s.
Originally Posted by szihn
Bully's are not motivated by race all that much, but a bad cop is just a bad cop. If the driver were white it would be no different. It's just a jerk with a badge making things hard for all the good cops................ Well .............if there are any on his department.

If there are some good ones it does make many like me wonder why they allow such things to happen without bringing it up to the governor, city fathers and even the press themselves................. But being a GOOD cop is the prerequisite to do the right thing.

ALL THOSE GOOD ONES don't seem to be getting much press from ALL the arrests they make for the crimes of "operation under color of law", unlawful threat of deadly force, false arrest. making false statements, filing false reports, constructive treason, perjury and a handful of other felonies that should be addressed by all cops seeing them happen right in front of their eyes.

Must be "the press"................Yeah..........they are just not telling us all.

Right?

Simple. The solution is just to not pay any taxes. Otherwise you are funding your own oppressors.

Do I have that right?
So, how's he supposed to undo the seat belt so he can get out of the car with his hands outside the window? Guns drawn and he pulls his hands inside to undo the seat belt? Tough to comply with conflicts like that.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Soldier did the right thing. That guy has no business being a cop, or anything else for that matter. Stupid fugg needs beat down.
Low wages bring low wage applicants. PD’s need to pay more and raise the bar for the requirements needed to be eligible for employment a helluva lot higher. Around here, some of the dumbest fuggs I’ve ever met become LEO’s.

Cannot disagree.
Somebody not gettin enough attention.

Dirtball2 be jealous.

You did make me laugh with that one!

Apparently fairies like attention also.

Laffin some more.
Thanks
The guy who initiated the felony stop is identified in the video as a rookie.

If I already had guns drawn on me by yelling Cops and had a handgun right there in the driver’s side door I’d be nervous too about stepping out under those circumstances, reaching to undo a seatbelt or whatever.

Not a good place to keep a handgun IMHO.

High wages turned a bunch of Massachusetts State Police troopers into white collar criminals.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

How it looked from here. Some of ya’ll have angst over this? Driver took the passive aggressive route of indignation, “You can’t make me, i got rights!” He did that, rather than, say, just comply? Whatcha hiding? Get out of the vehicle, stupid. It’s a farce to claim “But, but, cops are racist, they gonna kill me!” Yeah, in a well lit gas station covered in cameras. Puh-lease....

The “Who’s your commanding officer?” line was LOL material. What, you’re a 2nd Lt medical platoon leader or some such, and suddenly, you don’t have to follow a LEO’s order, and you’re lookin’ to go over their heads to prove it? Who put the delusional berries in your cereal this morning, cupcake?

Insert Chris Rock’s “How not to get your azz beat by the police” here.

Add to that, a sad day when we’ve a campfire pile-on over leo doing their job.
Originally Posted by kingston

High wages turned a bunch of Massachusetts State Police troopers into white collar criminals.

High wages, schitty decisions, and even worse morals......
Originally Posted by sandcritter

How it looked from here. Some of ya’ll have angst over this? Driver took the passive aggressive route of indignation, “You can’t make me, i got rights!” He did that, rather than, say, just comply? Whatcha hiding? Get out of the vehicle, stupid. It’s a farce to claim “But, but, cops are racist, they gonna kill me!” Yeah, in a well lit gas station covered in cameras. Puh-lease....

The “Who’s your commanding officer?” line was LOL material. What, you’re a 2nd Lt medical platoon leader or some such, and suddenly, you don’t have to follow a LEO’s order, and you’re lookin’ to go over their heads to prove it? Who put the delusional berries in your cereal this morning, cupcake?

Insert Chris Rock’s “How not to get your azz beat by the police” here.

Add to that, a sad day when we’ve a campfire pile-on over leo doing their job.

You can do your job without being a dick. Apparently these guys couldn't.

Wouldn't you have wanted to know why two guys were screaming at you to get out of the car while pointing guns at you?

Should be free. The case got to be a big deal and was thrown out because some of the academy instructors failed to appear and the judge was going to issue a warrant for their arrest. It was funny as hell.

In my case the cop was dumb enough to tell the judge he drew down on me because I put my hands on the steering wheel which is the behavior of a felon. The judge asked “in broad daylight, no tinted windows, and in uniform?”. I pointed out he had already pulled on me and thats why I put my hands on the wheel, I wouldn’t even lower them to roll my window down.

What a dumbass embarrassing cop this was
Sure. But where’s the right to “not have been a dick to?” KeeReist. I deal with dicks everyday. Certainly leo does, too. Anybody else? Doesn’t change the rules of the game.
Sure. But where’s the right to “not have been a dick to?” KeeReist. I deal with dicks everyday. Certainly leo does, too. Anybody else? Doesn’t change the rules of the game.

I saw a fellow who was doing nothing wrong and didn't seem interested in being shot.

I also saw to police officers who need their nuts ran through a meat grinder.

Perhaps we didn't watch the same video.

Should be free. The case got to be a big deal and was thrown out because some of the academy instructors failed to appear and the judge was going to issue a warrant for their arrest. It was funny as hell.

If it's free, I'll take two.

PM me the court and case number, Mr. Mason.
Originally Posted by g5m
So, how's he supposed to undo the seat belt so he can get out of the car with his hands outside the window? Guns drawn and he pulls his hands inside to undo the seat belt? Tough to comply with conflicts like that.

I've watched several cops together at a stop barking orders...

Let me see your hands! Now get out of the car. Keep both hands out the window! Get on the ground and walk backwards toward my voice.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I saw a fellow who was doing nothing wrong and didn't seem interested in being shot.

If a police car gets behind you with red and blue flashy lights, what are you required to do by law? Keep driving for a mile or two, or pull over?

When stopped and ordered out of the vehicle are you required to exit the vehicle or is the officer required to tell you why first?

Again, these cops are idiots. However the "victim" was too.
When I see cops or criminals stressed, it pleases me.
When I see cops or criminals stressed, it pleases me.

I'm intrigued. What is the jurisdiction and case number associated with your landmark victory?
I don’t care enough to have kept track of it nor do I care enough to produce it. What I don’t need is evidence to produce in the virtual world of ones and zeros to prove that cops are A$$holes....
I don’t care enough to have kept track of it nor do I care enough to produce it. What I don’t need is evidence to produce in the virtual world of ones and zeros to prove that cops are A$$holes....

Lol

Thank you
LOL to you too
The 25 minute mark is brutal for the heavier one. Just digs himself deeper and deeper and his panic shows.

Basic communication could've saved a ton of bullsh*t.
Handy, you still think you matter. I know I don’t.
Originally Posted by AKduck
The 25 minute mark is brutal for the heavier one. Just digs himself deeper and deeper and his panic shows.

He knows he's about to change careers involuntarily. I just wish the guy could sue these two pricks directly instead of bleeding the local taxpayers.
Handy, you still think you matter. I know I don’t.

I know you don't matter too. We can agree on something.
That is fine

https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/sanantoniotx/court/search

Should be no problem, for an experienced litigator such as yourself.
I equate cops and criminals the same as warring factions of rag heads.

Greg, i wonder if the basis of our disagreeing over what we each saw boils down to this:

I take it as a given that if LEO pulls me over, and gives me an order, i damn well need to do it. “Unjust, “rude,” “unwarranted,” or “mistaken identity” is irrelevant at that point in time; that’s for the courts to figure out if the outcome is so much worse than an inconvenience. Feelings hurt in the process? Reckon i’ll pull through.

Don’t think there exists “law” stating a leo needs to justify, explain, and pretty-please to someone pulled over, and if not, said someone can disregard leo’s order.

Does my stance presume a high percentage of very decent, earnest, committed, if still human leo’s (and a relatively scant number of bad apples)? Yes. And i’ll take that bet every day.
This would be a great place to sell time-shares.
wonderful story. Im sure a judge would allow unlimited subpoenas for a low level traffic ticket. Funny never saw a defense use this tactic in traffic cases or even in misdemeanors. Must have attended a better law school

https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/sanantoniotx/court/search

Should be no problem, for an experienced litigator such as yourself.

I just don’t care my man, I have no need to prove anything and can say whatever I want, true or not. Its just the way it is. My credibility or lack of matters not to me.

Greg, i wonder if the basis of our disagreeing over what we each saw boils down to this:

I take it as a given that if LEO pulls me over, and gives me an order, i damn well need to do it. “Unjust, “rude,” “unwarranted,” or “mistaken identity” is irrelevant at that point in time; that’s for the courts to figure out if the outcome is so much worse than an inconvenience. Feelings hurt in the process? Reckon i’ll pull through.

Don’t think there exists “law” stating a leo needs to justify, explain, and pretty-please to someone pulled over, and if not, said someone can disregard leo’s order.

Does my stance presume a high percentage of very decent, earnest, committed, if still human leo’s (and a relatively scant number of bad apples)? Yes. And i’ll take that bet every day.

I would expect our disagreement would originate from our differing past experiences with law enforcement officials.
My credibility or lack of matters not to me.

Obviously.
Originally Posted by ribka
wonderful story. Im sure a judge would allow unlimited subpoenas for a low level traffic ticket. Funny never saw a defense use this tactic in traffic cases or even in misdemeanors. Must have attended a better law school

Used to be a book published every few years called “how to beat a traffic ticket”. Judge had no say so in my subpoenas, didn’t even know about it until she was pushing through the pages. The book would have a slight change of title every few years.
My credibility or lack of matters not to me.

Obviously.

You bet

Plenty of people been shot because of contradictory orders from cops. One yelling “Keep your hands up”, the other yelling “Get outta the car”. You make a move to comply with either and you’re likely to get shot.
Originally Posted by efw

Not an apples to apples comparison I know but a few years ago on a family vacation in Maine I was pulled over on an extraordinarily busy 2-lane highway with very little to no shoulder. I turned into a parking lot in the interest of officer safety.

He got pretty upset with me. When he walked back to his car my eldest daughter, 19 at the time, said “daddy I’ve never heard ANYONE talk to you like THAT before!”

Fortunately keeping a cool head allowed me to drive off with only a warning. I have had interactions with arrogant cops before but that one really pissed me off... until he let me go then I was like oh whatever Barney we’re good.

At any rate seems good for everyone if driver pulls into a well lit area. On the other hand I’m not a cop and I understand I don’t think like one either.

NHK9 is one of the finest.

In the North East (particularly MA and NY) I think they have an unwritten rule for traffic stops...

Either you can hand out an ass chewing or you can write a ticket, but not both.

Bingo. This is what you get for $42k.....
Their original reason for the stop was because they couldn't see his temporary tag. Once they were in the well lit area, they could. So what was the reason for continuing with the whole "guns drawn, get out of the car" schtick? They could see that he was an army officer, why didn't they just apologize and let him go on his way?
Until it happens to you, you would never believe the dark side of law enforcement !
Until it happens to you, you would never believe the dark side of law enforcement !
The cops should have told him it was a felony stop and why it was a felony stop before they went nuts. These 2 idiots probably would him shot him dead when he reached down to unbuckle his seatbelt. The more I watched the video the madder I got. Where you coming from? Where are you going? Is there any weapons in your vehicle? You mind if I open your trunk? Since when is a missing license plate a felony stop??? If they suspected the vehicle was stolen they should have asked the dispatcher. Somebody stole my license plate a few years ago and I didn't realize it for a few days. I'm glad I wasn't living in in Virginia or any of the other Socialist states when it happened. I can think of a lot of places around here where I'd have to drive 1 1/2 miles or more before there is a safe place to pull over. It may be policy to make somebody lay down on their stomach to be handcuffed but it's pure BS and very demeaning. YOU MUST COMPLY!
The 25 minute mark is brutal for the heavier one.

If someone had access to good data I bet they would find correlation showing cops who are big fat slobs being quick to escalate force.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by g5m

I've watched several cops together at a stop barking orders...

Let me see your hands! Now get out of the car. Keep both hands out the window! Get on the ground and walk backwards toward my voice.

No shït. When there's no clear order, when orders contradict and/or are incompatible in sequence, what do you do? That said, the guy getting pulled over did not stick his hands out the window in such a way as to demonstrate he was not a threat. He barely complied, but was buckled up and may have been restricted by his seatbelt. I wouldn't have wanted to reach in to unbuckle my seat belt in the first few seconds of that interaction. The officers appear to have come into that interaction already pretty hot. We don't know what happened before the stop.

When being pulled over, I prioritize demonstrating that I'm not a threat.
They just resent soldiers
"Dam Skippy, no matter what the Supreme Court says lol"

The Supreme Court is wrong about a lot of things and they're getting worse.

Many LEOs were soldiers at one time.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Plenty of people been shot because of contradictory orders from cops. One yelling “Keep your hands up”, the other yelling “Get outta the car”. You make a move to comply with either and you’re likely to get shot.

‘Bwana, i’m not following you, eh.

Are you saying, because in 0.0001% of stops (or some other astonishingly low number) when there is a tragic outcome due to humans under stress & mis-understanding, that therefore one is permitted to obstinately refuse to exit the vehicle when told to by law enforcement?

Have to remember that on the next fishing trip to Vermillion Bay area. Well, when ya’ll open the border, anyway. ‘Course, guess we could just sneak over the border and if caught, refuse to comply with orders to “Stop!” ... hey wadeaminute der... if I obey, he probably won’t shoot me, but if i keep running with my case of Labatt’s Blue and fishing rod, he darn well might shoot me.

See, it IS the smarter route to just do what leo says, and no Blue’s will get broken in the struggle. Priorities.
Doesn’t matter, they clearly see the uniform. They resent soldiers, especially successful ones.
Can someone explain to me an official/procedural/legal reason the police officers presented two outcomes and forced the driver to choose? Not knowing such a reason makes it appear that they might be leveraging a CYA (cover your ass) maneuver.
Doesn’t matter, they clearly see the uniform. They resent soldiers, especially successful ones.

Having served in the military, I saw a lot of felony level crime, especially in the enlisted ranks.

Funny because a good deal of police serving in the US came with military backgrounds
Doesn’t matter how you slice it, cops are a$$holes...

They do in some places. A friend of mine served on the grand jury in Georgetown, Texas many years ago. If you were black or a Ft. Hood soldier you were assumed to be guilty.
In fact, I never knew a GI that transitioned into civilian LE that wasn’t an a$$hole...

Having served in the military, I saw a lot of felony level crime, especially in the enlisted ranks.

Funny because a good deal of police serving in the US came with military backgrounds

Haha hell half are still serving while police lol.

This guy is full of information.
Fuggin pigs!
In fact, I never knew a GI that transitioned into civilian LE that wasn’t an a$$hole...

Thank God the military has such high standards lmao
Many active duty folk do moonlight as LEO, still a$$holes...
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

‘Bwana, i’m not following you, eh.

Are you saying, because in 0.0001% of stops (or some other astonishingly low number) when there is a tragic outcome due to humans under stress & mis-understanding, that therefore one is permitted to obstinately refuse to exit the vehicle when told to by law enforcement?

Have to remember that on the next fishing trip to Vermillion Bay area. Well, when ya’ll open the border, anyway. ‘Course, guess we could just sneak over the border and if caught, refuse to comply with orders to “Stop!” ... hey wadeaminute der... if I obey, he probably won’t shoot me, but if i keep running with my case of Labatt’s Blue and fishing rod, he darn well might shoot me.

See, it IS the smarter route to just do what leo says, and no Blue’s will get broken in the struggle. Priorities.

Two (or more) cops yelling conflicting instructions at you - which one do you obey?

Either you can hand out an ass chewing or you can write a ticket, but not both.

I’ll take as ass chewing every day of the week if it’s instead of a ticket.
LEO powertrip psychology is akin to the diddlers that seemingly volunteer for all child activities.

Abusers
LEO psychology is akin to the diddlers that seemingly volunteer for all child activities.

What a gem.
Yo momma
If only you knew my amusement with this.
Yo momma

Keep showing your lack of intelligence.
Not a problem
If only you knew my amusement with this.

I realize your life is pretty lame, and this is all the joy you have......showing the world how idiotic you are

It's riveting
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Their original reason for the stop was because they couldn't see his temporary tag. Once they were in the well lit area, they could. So what was the reason for continuing with the whole "guns drawn, get out of the car" schtick? They could see that he was an army officer, why didn't they just apologize and let him go on his way?

Eh? I guess an officer on post has never been in the wrong, whether a moving violation or otherwise? Pulled over by the MP’s? Broke a traffic law (or worse) in a host country? If only the ranks could be so pure. Served in the officer corp? Been there. More/less same cross-section of human behavior you’ll find anywhere. Some loftier ideals, fortunately; but same human failings.

Add: And the 1Lt “running” the medical platoon admin while deployed with them would give the video’s protagonist (?) a run for his money when it comes to lack of sense.
Just keep paying your taxes Handy, I’ll keep spending it, retired at 39
Just keep paying your taxes Handy, I’ll keep spending it, retarded at 39

Fixed it

I get it, you blow your SSI benefits on cheap booze and Ramen. Living the high life
Besides Handy, everyone knows only an idiot would argue with an idiot, right?

Dummy
Pretty easy to spot the chitbird cops on here, never in the wrong, arrogant [bleep]. I’d say it’s about 50/50 in most departments.
Just keep paying your taxes Handy, I’ll keep spending it, retarded at 39

Fixed it

I get it, you blow your SSI benefits on cheap booze and Ramen. Living the high life

I make no bones about me, my screen handle says it all.

Dummy

Keep going...
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Pretty easy to spot the chitbird cops on here, never in the wrong, arrogant [bleep]. I’d say it’s about 50/50 in most departments.

Yep

Dummy

Keep going...

Bots can go all day
Yo wife could use such a man bot

Dummy

Keep going...

Bots can go all day

Like a moth to flame....but you don't care
I don’t care at all
All I know is a lot of members of this forum were ready to hang that Minnesota cop after watching the video before we knew the real story of fentanyl Floyd.

And those same retards line up to bitch about cops after every short video that’s posted.

And I don’t even like cops beyond the ones I know personally.

Section 8 type retirement ?
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
All I know is a lot of members of this forum were ready to hang that Minnesota cop after watching the video before we knew the real story of fentanyl Floyd.

And those same retards line up to bitch about cops after every short video that’s posted.

Your screen name fits.

The “real story” is why the pig had his hand in his pocket.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Nope, I bounced at 21 years
Police suck these days. But guys, every stop is a felony stop. Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Nope, I bounced at 21 years

Thanks for your service.

Settle down, bro.
I’m not excited

71L?
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Police suck these days. But guys, every stop is a felony stop. Be Well, RZ.

Especially granny going to church on Sunday morning, red flag, and busting up Church service.

Like someone already said, LEO has picked a side.

Yep, lot of injuries

Sure you did.

LOL
Well hell, welcome.

71L?

With PMSD.

71L?

With PMSD.

I was able to retire so early because of my benefits working as one of Hillary’s soldiers.
Every LEO I've encountered that I didn't personally know was a prick. We just got constitutional carry passed here, & they freakin hate it. Dude should have complied right away, but the cop was a world class douche.
“Prick”, thats deflave’s favorite desert
Anybody old enough to remember a time when the talk was a cop
would likely serve a career without firing his gun, and most would
never need draw one?

These pricks draw their gun at the drop of a hat today.
Our cops have become militarized, starting with the Clinton years
and accelerating after 911. And notice it was not a low ready,
They were pointing directly at the guy.

I would never suggest they wait until under attack to draw, but this was
an unknown situation.
Unknown as to if there even was any danger.

So, with no known danger,
the guy who is paid to/swore to,
serve and protect the public,
pointed his weapon at a member of that public,
putting that person at increased danger.
(Guns are dangerous, cops are nnow shooting people for just holding one, so
he can't hide behind any BS about not endangering thge guy)

And watch when that gun came out. As soon as the cop goit out of the car.

People wondering if our police will turn on the general public if ordered?
Watch this and consider on how they currently treat a guy like this.
Before he even had a chance to comply.

When being pulled over, I look for a safe place.
Enough room to get away from traffic, lighted if close.
With hazards flashing as soon as I see the reds/blues.

Guess next time I might get a fuggin loaded gun to my head,
because I wanted both of us to be safe.

Used to be 100% behind the blue.
BLM issues were all their fault.
Have watched enough of these play out to see that the police
really need to re-think tactics. Everything is approached as if
anyone not in blue is an enemy combatant.

They aren't winning friends, of any color.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Is that what was done?

Your screen name fits.

Did you donate to George Floyd’s go fund me LOL

Is that what was done?

Were you there? That’s what you always say.
Can someone explain to me an official/procedural/legal reason the police officers presented two outcomes and forced the driver to choose? Not knowing such a reason makes it appear that they might be leveraging a CYA (cover your ass) maneuver.

This was a serious question.

Is that what was done?

Nope. I'm hoping this fella was, you know to set the record straight.

Dumbass

Is that what was done?

Dumbass

Lmao, you always ask that while defending anything you see without all the evidence. Figured it was legit.

Barney, you [bleep] nitwit. Lmao

Is that what was done?

Dumbass

Lmao, you always ask that while defending anything you see without all the evidence. Figured it was legit.

Barney, you [bleep] nitwit. Lmao

I'm not defending anyone.
They used to slip at Walmart.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Eh? I guess an officer on post has never been in the wrong, whether a moving violation or otherwise? Pulled over by the MP’s? Broke a traffic law (or worse) in a host country? If only the ranks could be so pure. Served in the officer corp? Been there. More/less same cross-section of human behavior you’ll find anywhere. Some loftier ideals, fortunately; but same human failings.

Add: And the 1Lt “running” the medical platoon admin while deployed with them would give the video’s protagonist (?) a run for his money when it comes to lack of sense.

You're missing the point. Their probable cause for pulling him over was a not visible license plate. Once he was pulled over in a lighted area, they could see the temporary tag in the window. Therefore, they just lost their probable cause. They should have explained their mistake and wished him a good night.

Is that what was done?

Dumbass

Don't understand you.

The takeaway from the video is that the guy drove a little way(?) To a lighted
lot. And the video unfolded.

My statement is I have done the same, except with hazards.
So....it is reasonable to think I might be assaulted with A deadly weapon
the next time? Except, it's not that if a cop holds the gun.

Don't envy them the job today.
It's more dangerous, physically, and legally.
Thing is, what they do, is often making it worse.

Don't envy them the job today.
It's more dangerous, physically, and legally.
Thing is, what they do, is often making it worse.
I'm not even sure if that is really true, although it's stated quite regularly. Here are some year-to-year stats. You also have to take into account that there are a lot more police than there were 30-40 years ago. Our country's population has gone from a little over 200 million in 1970 to around 330 million now. Here is a chart of LEO line of duty deaths by year.
https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/officer-deaths-by-year
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I heard them call it a "felony" stop so they were obviously proceeding with caution. I would've complied with the police immediately and he should have as well. That being said, they did have their guns drawn on him and he did have his hands out the window. I could see blasting him in the face with pepper spray if he was reaching back into the vehicle etc but having his hands out the window seems like an opportunity to deescalate that situation. What's the LEO position here??

I didn't read the whole story but if the guys hands are out the window at least one officer could of holstered up and had a conversation with the guy from the back of the vehicle before going to the window. A lot of it depends on the training and protocols the officers have used in the past. No visible license plate and possibly a vehicle that gets stolen often. We probably won't know the whole story until some time has passed. It appears we have only seen a small portion of the real story.

kwg

This is my question too.

If I’m being told to keep my hands outside the car and being told to get out I’d be telling the officers I’d be happy to get out but I can’t do so w/o unbuckling my seat belt & open the door.

If their pistols are drawn and I’m holding my hands outside the vehicle they can yell all they want. Hands out is the only thing that’s keeping me from being shot.

Of course I’m also not gonna tell them I won’t cooperate, but ask for instructions that care to contradictory so I can comply.

Three morons right there.
They used to slip at Walmart.

Premeditated “let’s provoke the Cops into doing something stupid” eh?

Can’t fault him for firing up the “record” button on his phone the way he did, lots here would do the same.

Doesn’t look like a “I’m gonna be a BLM hero” attempt to me tho. Are those guys even capable of mouthing respect for Law Enforcement?

As stated earlier, that was painful to watch. An “I know I effed up” moment after the fact.
How does body cam footage such as this end up on youtube? I would have expected something like this to have been deleted, or at least kept secret.
When the driver said he was afraid and the dickhead cop replied 'you should be' is when the cops made the situation worse when they should have deescalated the situation.

They didn't. They have no business in a position of authority and should be chit canned and reassigned to the role of dog catcher.

Azzholes in uniform. Is there anything worse?
Bad cop, no doughnut !
The cops involved deserve to die and families run out on a rail.

Proud moment
Protect and serve
“Prick”, thats deflave’s favorite desert

Don't get mad at me for your being FOFS.
Sexy !

Ain’t never been mad atcha
Take the good with the bad.
Originally Posted by efw

This is my question too.

If I’m being told to keep my hands outside the car and being told to get out I’d be telling the officers I’d be happy to get out but I can’t do so w/o unbuckling my seat belt & open the door.

If their pistols are drawn and I’m holding my hands outside the vehicle they can yell all they want. Hands out is the only thing that’s keeping me from being shot.

Of course I’m also not gonna tell them I won’t cooperate, but ask for instructions that care to contradictory so I can comply.

Three morons right there.

It's the result of well intended training that doesn't work. They were attempting to execute a felony vehicle stop on that vehicle. There are procedures that are taught that are very specific.

They usually go something like: "Put your hands outside the vehicle. Now, with your left hand only, your LEFT hand only, Put the vehicle in park. Turn off the ignition, and place the keys on the roof of the vehicle. Now, with your LEFT hand only, from the outside of the vehicle, open the door."

This is all usually done on the PA system in training.

The problem is, it doesn't work in real life. Or if it does, I've never seen it. But cops are taught to "revert to your training." Yeah that's great. The training they had 12 years ago? Sure thing.

Anyway, that gaggle fugk portion of the video you and kingston are inquiring about, are a direct result of that.
Sexy !

Stop telling bullschit stories.
I got a ticket in this town 10 years ago, at the same location as this LT. At the time I was on active duty and had just got stationed in Norfolk, and it was the first of many times passing through this little shat stain of a town on 460. It is a high traffic road 55 mph most of the way and bumps down to 35mph briefly for this town. At night, it is very difficult to see the change of speed sign due to the ambient light and the yellow flashing lights they have right over the sign, which glare out the actual sign. I only made the mistake once. But every single time I drover through there they had 1-2 cars pulled over, every single time.

My stop was without incident because I am polite and cooperative. But the officer was an absolute prick. The way he talked and acted. Complete douche bag. Probably a culture thing in that department.

The first officer calling out "felony stop" over the radio created a very dangerous situation. Obviously it was not a felony stop because they let him go without charges. Once his hands were out the window, the situation could have been handled calmly and there would be nothing to report.
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
When the driver said he was afraid and the dickhead cop replied 'you should be' is when the cops made the situation worse when they should have deescalated the situation.

They didn't. They have no business in a position of authority and should be chit canned and reassigned to the role of dog catcher.

"Are you a Specialist or a Corporal?"

"I'm a Lieutenant."

LOL

That pretty much summed up everything I needed to know about Officer Lard Ass.
They fired one of the two already.
well it seemed to me the young cop was not fully appreciating the senior officers approach.just seemed that way.officer fuggtard was a egotistical wanna be badass.he was a complete and utter [bleep] who give decent cops a bad reputation.the more i watched the more angry it made me.kind of guy you liked to lay hands on in a different off duty way.you could tell he was pure [bleep] on duty or off.the cya he tried to display afterwords was laughable.now in not saying this so called soldier was totally right in anyway.but the you should be scared comment told me he should not be a leo period.
Originally Posted by deflave
Sexy !

All of my stories are true because I haven’t lived a can’t cut it KKunt boring life.

You on the other hand, have always been worthless except to your gynecologist. And, you know it.
They fired one of the two already.

Hope they end up with landscaping jobs paying child support whilst their wives screw black army soldiers.

Come on 9 pages...Cha-Ching $$$$

Sexy !

All of my stories are true because I haven’t lived a can’t cut it KKunt boring life.

You on the other hand, have always been worthless except to your gynecologist. And, you know it.

Successful people don't live in San Antonio.
Virginia state troopers are the biggest DICKS in uniform
It is a big problem when cops harangue people, at the very least, for continuing to a safe place when they are lit up, before pulling over. Many times it's an issue of wanting to be where there are witnesses to the interaction in case it goes bad or the cop isn't a real cop. Other times, it's a safety issue where there are plenty of side streets or parking lots immediate to wherever the violation occurred and the motorist simply continues for a block or two and then accesses a spot where it is much safer to both pull over AND for the cop to get out. This gives the lie to the whole safety issue that cops continuously trumpet about how whatever they're doing (usually a violation of your rights) is for both the safety of you and the officer. I can recall at least twice having been pulled over and berated for where I pulled off, AND I didn't continue far at all after being lit up. Not even a block.
Blacks have been heavily propagandized that they should escalate every police encounter to the max so as to add to the numbers of blacks killed by cops.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Blacks have been heavily propagandized that they should escalate every police encounter to the max so as to add to the numbers of blacks killed by cops.

And how is this accomplished?
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

Don't forget the "ride the lightning" comment by one of the officers. The cops seemed jacked up by the guy not immediately submitting, but instead driving to a well lit area for the sake of safety.
ROFLMAO

The FAT mentally deranged tub of lard got his azz fired.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/v...k-army-officer-01618186388?mod=home-page
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
ROFLMAO

There's fault on both sides, for sure.
ROFLMAO

No there is not.

The soldier turned on his flashers to acknowledge he knew the cops were pulling him over, and slowed. That right there should've kept the whole situation calm, but these two clowns needed some "action".

He drove for about 100 seconds further, and pulled over.

When these two clowns, "wanting some action", pulled their guns, after the soldier had sent them a signal by turning on his flashers, they created this potential deadly situation, and proceeded to escalate it throughout the whole ordeal.

He turned off his vehicle, and put his hands outside, and with guns drawn down on him and the FAT officer THREATENING HIS LIFE, by telling him "He's fixing to ride the lightning", the soldier had ever right to not put his hands back inside the car "NO MATTER WHAT" the officer asked him to do, and give this mentally deranged psycho the opportunity to murder him under the guise, "He looked like he was reaching for a gun".

Anyone here attempting to justify these two psycho officers actions are just as mentally sick.

And I have the highest respect for all LEO, those who aren't psycho looking for action like these two clowns.
ROFLMAO

No there is not.

The soldier turned on his flashers to acknowledge he knew the cops were pulling him over, and slowed. That right there should've kept the whole situation calm, but these two clowns needed some "action".

He drove for about 100 seconds further, and pulled over.

When these two clowns, "wanting some action", pulled their guns, after the soldier had sent them a signal by turning on his flashers, they created this potential deadly situation, and proceeded to escalate it throughout the whole ordeal.

He turned off his vehicle, and put his hands outside, and with guns drawn down on him and the FAT officer THREATENING HIS LIFE, by telling him "He's fixing to ride the lightning", the soldier had ever right to not put his hands back inside the car "NO MATTER WHAT" the officer asked him to do, and give this mentally deranged psycho the opportunity to murder him under the guise, "He looked like he was reaching for a gun".

Anyone here attempting to justify these two psycho officers actions are just as mentally sick.

And I have the highest respect for all LEO, those who aren't psycho looking for action like these two clowns.

spot on and TYPICAL Virginia KGBesque State Trooper behavior.
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.
The most sickest part of watching that video, is the soldier is calm with his hands outside, and watching the officer stand there shaking the can, and then spraying it on the soldier, while the soldier is calm and WITH HIS HANDS OUTSIDE THE CAR.

That mentally deranged tub of lard had to have some action that night, and he will get his "action" in the end, but not the "action" he was hoping for after he gets his azz sued.
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

Did you watch the same video I did?

"Keep your hands out the window!" "Open the door!"

Can't do both. They were conflicting orders. Dollars to donuts if he'd reached inside to take his seatbelt off and unlock the door, they've shot him. The LT did the right thing.
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Can't do both. They were conflicting orders. Dollars to donuts if he'd reached inside to take his seatbelt off and unlock the door, they've shot him. The LT did the right thing.

I caught that, too. Fault on both sides, for sure.
100 seconds? So almost two minutes?

Hmm I wonder if the Virginia law says you can stop wherever and whenever you want?

I wonder if the dash cam video wasn't included for reason? Certainly the fine LT didn't pass any other suitable location?

The cops were dumb enough to fall for his shtick....he played them.

Is Lee Merritt his attorney lol?

Precisely. that arrogant, uppity, idiot cop got what he deserved. If anything, when he saw the guy was a commissioned officer, he should have AT LEAST given him the benefit of the doubt, but VA Troopers can't help themselves..

Oh, and I'm betting the cop would take the doughnut over the dollar.

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

I didn't justify overreaction by the cops. In fact, I stated that there was fault on both sides.
Fault on both sides, for sure.

ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Still justifying the psycho LEO.....LMAO

If by “both sides” you mean both cops, then I agree.

ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Calm down Francis
Unless they had reason to believe the guy was a violent felon, they should not have been pointing guns at him. I certainly agree with that. But hunkering down and not complying isn't the best survival strategy when cops are on your case. How about announcing "Okay, I'm going to turn the car off now, which requires me to remove one hand from your view, Okay??"
That's a bad cop.
Unless they had reason to believe the guy was a violent felon, they should not have been pointing guns at him. I certainly agree with that. But hunkering down and not complying isn't the best survival strategy when cops are on your case. How about announcing "Okay, I'm going to turn the car off now, which requires me to remove one hand from your view, Okay??"

I'm guessing you've never had firearms pointing at you with people screaming at you before.

JFC

BTW, in that scenario, that is literally the best survival strategy.

ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Calm down Francis

grin Stripes.
It would be interesting to know how long that cop has been on the job.

It's either too long or not long enough.
Remember the guy who got killed in a hotel corridor? Shot by a cop with an AR. He was lying facedown, hands out, the cops told him to crawl towards them. He complied and got capped because it looked like he was reaching for his waistband.

Arms out, facedown, you come to me, I ain’t moving.

P

Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Remember the guy who got killed in a hotel corridor? Shot by a cop with an AR. He was lying facedown, hands out, the cops told him to crawl towards them. He complied and got capped because it looked like he was reaching for his waistband.

Arms out, facedown, you come to me, I ain’t moving.

P

Yup, that same video came to mind. In another forum I'm on, with a lot of LEO members, they all agreed in that situation (jumpy pu$$Y cop) to just go dead fish.

You don't even have the facts straight. He turned off the vehicle before they approached it, and you continue to place blame on the soldier with your hunker down comment, when I explained in detail he only had one option to stay alive, yet you completely ignore that fact.

The second laughable part, was after they had him in cuffs and the medics were working on him, we get to listen to that fat psycho tub use reverse psychology on the soldier while they gaslighted him, telling him it was his fault.

Holy crap was that something to watch. Total mental psycho, or should I say total idiot democrat commie action there.
few years ago driving to work in a retirement area(stockborker) in m y dodge truck ths seputy lit me up in an unmarked card. I stopped he was yelling at me to exit my vehicle while he had a gun in me in a three point stance. Now i had worked as a law enforcement officer, and couldnt figure out out big the corn cob was up his azz. turns out the stop was for my registeration sticker on my plate being a couple of days past do.
this needed that kind of stop?

Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.

You have evidence that he never slowed down?

"refused to comply".... which orders? the ones that told him to keep his hands out the window? or the ones that told him to open the door? THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!
Originally Posted by DMc
Sue the shiit out of that department.

Oh he is and one of the cops has been fired.

So you're wrong.

"refused to comply".... which orders? the ones that told him to keep his hands out the window? or the ones that told him to open the door? THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

Driver was told five or six times to put his hands out the window and never did. Oh and with the window down like it was YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, RETARD. Please explain how those commands are mutually exclusive now....

Do you have evidence he did slow down?

He was ordered to keep his hands out the window and to exit the vehicle. Since he was wearing a seatbelt, I don’t see how both were possible. At that point, reaching down to unbuckle his seatbelt would have almost surely resulted in him being shot.

So you're wrong.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You 're also an idiot for suggesting he reach back into his truck to call 911.

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

So you're wrong.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

Says who? His attorney? Lol

I've said about 5 times it was handled poorly by all involved. But don't let facts get in your way.

Watching you have to eat your words is beautiful.

I posted the evidence.

So you're wrong.

Driver was told five or six times to put his hands out the window and never did. Oh and with the window down like it was YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, RETARD. Please explain how those commands are mutually exclusive now....

Yes, he did put his hands out the window. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED YOU RETARD

That's it. I'm done, your're too stupid for me to debate with anymore.

I posted the evidence.

No you didn't. You posted a caption from an article.

So you're wrong.

I've said about 5 times it was handled poorly by all involved. But don't let facts get in your way.

You're an idiot. That is from a filed instrument in court. It's also called a lawsuit. You don't lie in a filed instrument, which can easily be verified, you idiot.

So you're wrong.

Yes, he did put his hands out the window. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED YOU RETARD

That's it. I'm done, your're too stupid for me to debate with anymore.

Hmmm how do you suppose it got locked? I'm sure that brand new vehicle doesn't unlock as soon as it's put in park and turned off lol

F ucking clowns. He locked the door while he was refusing to put his hands out the window.

So you're wrong.

You're an idiot. That is from a filed instrument in court. It's also called a lawsuit. You don't lie in a filed instrument, which can easily be verified, you idiot.

Oh you don't? YOU present YOUR SIDE dumbass. I'm sure nobody has ever asserted something falsely in court lol.....in a civil suit lol.

F ucking clown.

YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE,

How do you do that if the door happens to be locked?

I posted the evidence.

How many times do I have to prove you are stupid.

"In a federal civil lawsuit filed last week, Nazario said he was driving in a newly purchased Chevrolet Tahoe when he encountered police on U.S. Highway 460 in Windsor. He was in uniform at the time of the stop.

Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You are just as stupid as the psycho LEO.

I post cold hard facts, and that is why I always win my debates on the internet, chump.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Again, how does a door get locked on a brand new vehicle after its put in park?

Do they automatically lock when you put them in park and shut them off? Or do they automatically unlock?

Fyi he locked the doors while refusing to put his hands out the open window.

I posted the evidence.

How many times do I have to prove you are stupid.

"In a federal civil lawsuit filed last week, Nazario said he was driving in a newly purchased Chevrolet Tahoe when he encountered police on U.S. Highway 460 in Windsor. He was in uniform at the time of the stop.

Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You are just as stupid as the psycho LEO.

I post cold hard facts, and that is why I always win my debates on the internet, chump.

He can say whatever he wants in a civil suit dipshit, it doesn't make it so lol

Unless you believe everything alleged in a lawsuit is Gospel lol
Oh you don't? YOU present YOUR SIDE dumbass. I'm sure nobody has ever asserted something falsely in court lol.....in a civil suit lol.

F ucking clown.

Listen Limp Brain, there is something in a vehicle called a "Black Box" that can verify the facts.

Now do you understand, Limp Brain?
The fat bitch cop got fired.

Good riddance.

Do they automatically lock when you put them in park and shut them off? Or do they automatically unlock?

Could it be that he, like most of us, automatically lock the doors once you get it and when you put it in park, the doors in my Chevy do not automatically unlock. And even if he DID lock the doors on purpose and the Geheimastatpoizie trooper told him to open it, how could he do that AND leave his hands outside the car? Asking for a friend..

F ucking clown.

Listen Limp Brain, there is something in a vehicle called a "Black Box" that can verify the facts.

Now do you understand, Limp Brain?

So now his vehicle black box has been downloaded?

Lol clown

Could it be that he, like most of us, automatically lock the doors once you get it and when you put it in park, the doors in my Chevy do not automatically unlock. And even if he DID lock the doors on purpose and the Geheimastatpoizie trooper told him to open it, how could he do that AND leave his hands outside the car? Asking for a friend..

Well I guess during the 5 or 6 commands WHERE HE DIDN'T put his hands out the window he should've unlocked his door....after he locked it of course.

Also notice, his hazards aren't on. So while in such fear he had the wherewithal to A. Roll his window down B. Turn his hazards off C. Start recording with his phone

But not unlock his door?..............riiiiiiiiight.

And good for the department for firing the fat unfit for duty officer.

Again for the 7th? time, it wasn't handled well by the polease either, but if you can't see what the army clown was doing, you're a sucker....just like the fat cop.
[

Well I guess during the 5 or 6 commands WHERE HE DIDN'T put his hands out the window he should've unlocked his door....after he locked it of course.

Also notice, his hazards aren't on. So while in such fear he had the wherewithal to A. Roll his window down B. Turn his hazards off C. Start recording with his phone

But not unlock his door?..............riiiiiiiiight.

And good for the department for firing the fat unfit for duty officer.

Again for the 7th? time, it wasn't handled well by the polease either, but if you can't see what the army clown was doing, you're a sucker....just like the fat cop.

I didn't ask you about your opinion as to whether who was at fault, just how he was supposed to have unlocked the car, but apparently, I didn't make myself clear enough for you. do carry on, I'm enjoying your permutations...

Guys that haven’t arrested a lot of people tend to put themselves in those long, drawn out, stand off situations.

It’s painful to watch.
By the way, that lieutenant was one strong ass hole.

He was ordered to keep his hands out the window and to exit the vehicle. Since he was wearing a seatbelt, I don’t see how both were possible. At that point, reaching down to unbuckle his seatbelt would have almost surely resulted in him being shot.

So you say, "I have my seat belt on ... Do you want me to remove my hands from the window to unfasten them?"

So you're wrong.

And if you act like either of the LEO's in the video, you're headed for unemployment.

So you say, "I have my seat belt on ... Do you want me to remove my hands from the window to unfasten them?"

Hard to have a conversation with two pricks pointing guns and screaming at you.
The cops were out of line for sure but the lieutenant was deliberately pushing their buttons. I don't feel too sorry for him.

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?

For the same reason he couldn’t get his question answered about what was going on. As I stated earlier, old hogjowl would have shot me. I’m not listening to that chit no matter the outcome.

Why was he assaulted with pepper spray when it was clear he wasn't a threat?

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

What law school or police academy did you get your Use of Force training in?
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

For the same reason he couldn’t get his question answered about what was going on. As I stated earlier, old hogjowl would have shot me. I’m not listening to that chit no matter the outcome.

Apples and oranges. When a cop is commanding you to do something in connection with a stop, you don't refuse to comply and instead ask "What's going on?" That's completely disrespectful. The question I suggested was in accord with what the cop was commanding, and would demonstrate a desire to comply and cooperate.

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?
Originally Posted by hunter4623

He got that training along w/ his medical and hunting acumen from the University of the Intrawebs.

lol

mike r
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

That statement says more about you than it does JH.

mike r
General question: Who has had a gun leveled on them? (Outside of military situations)

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

Force application (which is what pepper spray is) isn't limited only to active aggression against the cop.

You're 100% incorrect.

As usual.

Moron.
Apples and oranges. When a cop is commanding you to do something in connection with a stop, you don't refuse to comply and instead ask "What's going on?" That's completely disrespectful. The question I suggested was in accord with what the cop was commanding, and would demonstrate a desire to comply and cooperate.

ROFLMAO

And telling someone they are about to "ride the lightning" while they commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon is respectful?

Boy oh boy, are you just as screwed up as those two clowns were.

He has every right to "ask" why he was being pulled over.

Keep posting. It's hilarious watching you dig your hole.

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

Force application (which is what pepper spray is) isn't limited only to active aggression against the cop.

You're mentally deranged to think you have the legal authority to assault someone sitting calm and asking ONE question, when they are clearly not a threat.

This is how nations fall to tyranny, idiots like you overruling people's Constitutional rights, and it begins by using force, just as has always happened in past history.

I bet you were a real piece of work when you were on active duty. Your posting here proves it.

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

There is none.
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no?

Your comparing a calm and still person not being aggressive, to an aggressive lunatic inside a private establishment, where he is trespassing, wins the trophy for the day.

Oh, I forgot.......strawman argument, once again.

You lost.
Originally Posted by mathman
General question: Who has had a gun leveled on them? (Outside of military situations)

I have twice. The first one was a robber and I took the gun away.

The second were four cops with four guns out and pointed at me.
I called the cops since a contractor was being very belligerent and had thrown tools at me.
I told the woman on the phone at the cop shop I was armed, had not drawn on him yet, and did not want to so it didn't escalate.
He left before the cops came. I told him I had called.
The cops made me raise my hands, one told me "higher", then they put me on the ground on my face and took the gun out of the holster behind my back.
It was a Kimber 1911 but they had no idea what it was or how to cycle it.
I won't call the cops again for anything. I'll call the coroner.

Go find in the Constitution where you have no right to know what you're being charged with, and get back to me.

There is none.

LMAO.

Yeah, there is no Constitution then according to you.

I believe there is something, somewhere in there?, that states you have a "right" to know what you're being charged with.

Holy schitt. Someone must’ve told you that you can’t get any dumber and you took it as a challenge.

You're 100% incorrect.
As usual.
Moron.

Don't let the truth upset your delicate tummy.

Holy schitt. Someone must’ve told you that you can’t get any dumber and you took it as a challenge.

Thanks for being so generous for the audience, to freely continue on with your talent to demonstrate you are TWO STOOPUD to realize you are too stupid to understand you're an idiot.

Go find in the Constitution where you have no right to know what you're being charged with, and get back to me.

Hmmmm I'm starting to think as long as an officer has reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred he can stop someone. Which doesn't even involve charging someone with a crime.......huh....maybe you don't know s hit.....
If anything these two clowns did was according to training, then laws AND training both need to be changed. I think some of you would defend a cop after watching him rape a baby.
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in. Yep, I fully support law enforcement, and the Lt. should have gotten out, but they should not have conducted a felony stop in the first place. The SC ruled in 2019 that both states and the feds can charge for the same crime, With Kavanaugh and Gorsuch having differing opinions ie: double jeopardy, so, the cop is wrong about that too.
Hmmmm I'm starting to think as long as an officer has reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred he can stop someone. Which doesn't even involve charging someone with a crime.......huh....maybe you don't know s hit.....

Where did I state an officer has no right to stop someone, LIMP BRAIN?

And as you stated above, "reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred", the person being pulled over has a "legal right" to know, otherwise it is "ILLEGAL DETAINMENT".

You model the definition of LIMP BRAIN very well.
I haven't read all of the responses.

Did anyone mention the fact that this second lieuy had a gun next to him?

And as you stated above, "reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred", the person being pulled over has a "legal right" to know, otherwise it is "ILLEGAL DETAINMENT".

Hmmm explain a wall stop then for me lol...

How could it be that the Supreme Court ruled it legal based off your vast knowledge (let us not forget per your wisdom all that is alleged in civil suits is gospel)
Originally Posted by rte
I haven't read all of the responses.

Did anyone mention the fact that this second lieuy had a gun next to him?

Yes it was mentioned. Why?
I'm curious as to the policy of his base about carrying weapons on the base.

Was he leaving his base or traveling to his base?

Was he in legal possession of his weapon?

Was it his personal weapon or military issue?
Originally Posted by Sprint11
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in.

Yessir, you can bet your azz, his Captain, he was talking to, was schitting bricks if he was told exactly what happened.

If I were that soldier, I would've looked that cop straight in the eye, and said write me up, you dumb sonufabitch, because I'm going to bankrupt your azz and end your career in law enforcement when this is all said and done.

You are a disgrace to the badge, and I will make it my mission in life to see to it that you never have the opportunity again to disgrace the badge.
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in.

Yessir, you can bet your azz, his Captain, he was talking to, was schitting bricks if he was told exactly what happened.

If I were that soldier, I would've looked that cop straight in the eye, and said write me up, you dumb sonufabitch, because I'm going to bankrupt your azz and end your career in law enforcement when this is all said and done.

You are a disgrace to the badge, and I will make it my mission in life to see to it that you never have the opportunity again to disgrace the badge.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Or you could just pull over and explain why your tag was displayed improperly. But hey, its your time to waste.

How could it be that the Supreme Court ruled it legal based off your vast knowledge (let us not forget per your wisdom all that is alleged in civil suits is gospel)

Typical democrat move, obfuscate, throw out a strawman argument, when you're losing the debate.

Typical democrat move, obfuscate, throw out a strawman argument, when you're losing the debate.

There is no f ucking law or case law that requires a cop to advise a driver of why they are being stopped. Charged or cited? Ya.

Dumb fugk

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Or you could just pull over and explain why your tag was displayed improperly. But hey, its your time to waste.

Hey LIMP BRAIN, no explaining needed. The cops observed the tag when they rolled up on him.

Everyone is enjoying your stupidity. Keep it up.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Hey LIMP BRAIN, no explaining needed. The cops observed the tag when they rolled up on him.

Yes, still improperly displayed. And guess what, even if it was (it wasn't), it's still a good stop lol

There is no f ucking law or case law that requires a cop to advise a driver of why they are being stopped. Charged or cited? Ya.

Dumb fugk

Your words, "Suspicion a crime has occurred". Citizen has a right to know what crime he is being charged with.

Dumb fugk

Your words, "Suspicion a crime has occurred". Citizen has a right to know what crime he is being charged with.

So in your opinion the word "suspicion" is the same as "charged"?

Words have meaning.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Yes, still improperly displayed. And guess what, even if it was (it wasn't), it's still a good stop lol

You are doing a terrific job of displaying how a mentally deranged LEO thinks they have full authority over a citizen, and feel you have a right to treat citizens as sub-human. You, too, are a disgrace to the badge.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

You are doing a terrific job of displaying how a mentally deranged LEO thinks they have full authority over a citizen, and feel you have a right to treat citizens as sub-human. You, too, are a disgrace to the badge.

I'm having fun here lol

Please go on with your description of how suspicion men's the same as charged

Badge? I'm a janitor.

Words have meaning.

Yeah, words have meaning, just like Illegal Detainment has meaning, if a LEO refuses to disclose why they are detaining you.

Words have meaning.

Yeah, words have meaning, just like Illegal Detainment has meaning, if a LEO refuses to disclose why they are detaining you.

So it's not charges now, it's detainment? What's the law again?
I'm having fun here lol

Badge? I'm a janitor.

Yeah, the men are having fun here too. You're great entertainment.
I'm having fun here lol

Badge? I'm a janitor.

Ooh you got me on a typo. "Meant". Sorry.

So it's detainment now, not charges?

Words have meaning.

Don't let the facts confuse you...think.
I'm having fun here lol

Badge? I'm a janitor.

You think you can legally detain, without disclosing what the charges are?

Words have meaning.

Don't let the facts confuse you...think.

Ok so when you refuse to stop and won't show your hands once you do, is that when you should be informed of why you are being detained? Or is it when you're charged

You're kinda all over the place...
I'm having fun here lol

Badge? I'm a janitor.

You think you can legally detain, without disclosing what the charges are?

I think you would have to charge someone with something (ie through a charging document be it a citation, summons, affidavit) before you tell them what they are charged with....since you know, you can be given a warning....which would mean there aren't any charges.............

But hey I get it, you're an idiot.

"Sir you being charged with improper display of a license plate.....well except you're not being charged with it...." lol clown
The ElkSlayer91 BOT is going on break to relieve coffee, and will return.
And with the participants in this thread you would think I'd know better that to read all this...........LOL

Don't bother clown. If you're too stupid to comprehend that when doing a high risk or felony stop the SOP is to gain control of the situation first, and talk to the retard that refused to stop about his traffic offenses second, we are beyond discussion.

Next time you get pulled over, don't stop for 1.5 miles, refuse to comply, and start making demands. Please.

Just make like a tree......

Sometimes it's the best option wink

Don't bother clown. If you're too stupid to comprehend that when doing a high risk or felony stop the SOP is to gain control of the situation first, and talk to the retard that refused to stop about his traffic offenses second, we are beyond discussion.

Next time you get pulled over, don't stop for 1.5 miles, refuse to comply, and start making demands. Please.

Hey LIMP BRAIN, did you ever realize a LEO has to pull off a MAJOR screw up to be canned?

Did you, being the LIMP BRAIN you obviously are, ever realize you are attempting to defend a LEO who committed a MAJOR screw up?

And lastly, I, and the audience here, would like to thank you for allowing the ElkSlayer91 BOT to royally kick your azz in this Daytime Live Debate.

Hey LIMP BRAIN, did you ever realize a LEO has to pull off a MAJOR screw up to be canned?

Did you, being the LIMP BRAIN you obviously are, ever realize you are attempting to defend a LEO who committed a MAJOR screw up?

And lastly, I, and the audience here, would like to thank you for allowing the ElkSlayer91 BOT to royally kick your azz in this Daytime Live Debate.

I'm not defending anyone. For the 8th time. It was handled poorly by all involved, but your assertions are asinine and completely unfounded in reality.

So ya, you are retarded. Congrats.
I can’t let this go. There is simply too much material here to refute, and be entertaining for the audience:

Don't bother clown. If you're too stupid to comprehend that when doing a high risk or felony stop

A falsified felony stop. A tag not being able to be seen is not a felony. Twisting the facts much?

the SOP is to gain control of the situation first,

Gaining control is not drawing down on a non-threatening citizen, and threatening to murder them (You’re fixing to ride the lightning). They had control. He turned his vehicle off, and showed his hands, and was never aggressive.

and talk to the retard that refused to stop about his traffic offenses second, we are beyond discussion.

He didn’t refuse to stop. He acknowledged them by turning his flashers on, and slowed down, and had every right to drive until he found a place he felt safe. For you to ignore that right proves you are just as mentally deranged as that tub LEO.

He stopped, and he complied, and never made a demand.

You just twisted every fact and outright lied, as all commie democrats do.
[In my Columbo voice]

Oh, and one last thing Jackson_Handy, if I may, who's sock puppet are you?

BAM
You received an order, obey it! Reminds me of the cop who pulled me over because he thought my tint was too dark. Turned out it was within the legal limit but then he ordered me out of the car so he could search claiming he saw suspicious papers sticking out of the back seat from the trunk. They were the hunting regulations. He pulled his gun gun and ordered me out when I asked if I had to let him search it. I thought he was going to shoot me when I told him he had no legal right to stop me in the first place. Then he claimed suspicion of suspicious activity. I guess doing the speedlight down I15 in an Impala SS during the afternoon makes you a suspect.

Bb
Hey Elky
Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of it?
Hey Elky

The tub LEO who got fired committed Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

You're simply too stupid to realize that fact.
That’s great but it’s not what I asked. You haven’t answered anyone’s questions. You just go off on hyperbolic tangents. Kinda makes me think you’re not too smart and this is all an act
That’s great but it’s not what I asked. You haven’t answered anyone’s questions. You just go off on hyperbolic tangents. Kinda makes me think you’re not too smart and this is all an act

You're a lying troll. I've refuted every falsehood presented.
Oh really Elky? You must’ve missed these

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no

No.

You set the criteria, i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable. You asserted that if there's no violence of imminent threat of violence, pepper spray may not be employed. Now you see you were wrong, correct?
Hey Elky

I’m not familiar with that term. Perhaps you could educate me if no one else.

There is none.
LMAO.

I believe there is something, somewhere in there?, that states you have a "right" to know what you're being charged with.

Not if officers are in the process of detaining or arresting you. Somewhere along the line, of course you have that right, but it's more in regard to the arraignment than to the initial investigation phase. If a cop is in the process of arresting or detaining you as an uncooperative criminal suspect, they are under no Constitutional obligation to answer any of your questions during that process.
Any of you legal scholars care to explain how one attaches a paper temporary tag to a rear bumper in such a manner that it stays attached while driving at highway speeds?
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You must be his oiler.... waitin' for a hot meal.
Hey Elky

I’m not familiar with that term. Perhaps you could educate me if no one else.

After Elky gives us his “definition”, I’ll give the actual one. I can’t resist hearing what he has to say....
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You must be his oiler.... waitin' for a hot meal.

Were you as smart as you are crass it would be a good thing.

mike r

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no

No.

You set the criteria, i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable. You asserted that if there's no violence of imminent threat of violence, pepper spray may not be employed. Now you see you were wrong, correct?

You cut out the part of my post that "proved" you "were" using an apples to oranges comparison.

You lose clown.

A person raging on in a retail store, and told to leave and does not (Now trespassing), clearly defines the definition of aggressive.

And you want to compare that to the soldier sitting calmly with hands outside the window, not posing any threat.

You're a troll for cutting out that very fact that proves you wrong, and claiming, "i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable".

That makes you a lying troll.
Apple dapple baby, 15 pages for the advertisers. Bada Bing Cha Ching $$$. Johnny gets a new Bronco !
TRH

Here's what you chopped out of my post. You democrat libs are good at it, when the facts prove you wrong.

"Your comparing a calm and still person not being aggressive, to an aggressive lunatic inside a private establishment, where he is trespassing, wins the trophy for the day.

Oh, I forgot.......strawman argument, once again.

You lost."
Yooohoooo Elky

We’re Still waiting for a response

Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of i

There is none.
LMAO.

Not if officers are in the process of detaining or arresting you. Somewhere along the line, of course you have that right, but it's more in regard to the arraignment than to the initial investigation phase. If a cop is in the process of arresting or detaining you as an uncooperative criminal suspect, they are under no Constitutional obligation to answer any of your questions during that process.

Wrong. There are plenty of videos online showing when people are stopped, they do the following, and drive off because they are legally within their rights:

Citizen: Am I being detained.
Cop: refuses to say why being detained.
Citizen: If you can't tell me why I'm being detained, then I'm free to go.

And they drive off without being pursued, because they are legally within their rights, because detaining without informing the citizen what for becomes kidnapping, which we all know is illegal.

Most citizens are unaware of their legal rights in that position.

I know what my legal rights are too, and you can't get away with that crap with me.

Getting back to the soldier, he had his hands outside the window, was not a threat and at that point had every right to know why he was being detained.

Screw you, for attempting to spin this to where citizens have zero Constitutional rights when you mentally sick tyrant man-childs want to push your authority on citizens who don't know their Constitutional rights.

You are the enemy to this country for what you are writing this very minute. You've aligned yourself with the enemy of this country, the lawless communists destroying this country.
Yooohoooo Elky

We’re Still waiting for a response

Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of i

Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

You ignoring the factual evidence proves you're a troll, and a waste of my time.

You have cyber stalked me here continuously which proves you are mentally sick.
Looks like elky's foogle-gu is failing him badly.

Feds can throw your ass in a cell for two days, fore they hafta tell ya why.

Some states, it's 3 days.

When you're getting your azz kicked in a debate, you move the goal posts, and bring in the strawman argument.

Lockup under suspicion vs. traffic stop.

You lost troll.

When you're getting your azz kicked in a debate, you move the goal posts, and bring in the strawman argument.

Lockup under suspicion vs. traffic stop..

No need ta look anywhere, dmfck.

You stupidly posted that the cops gotta let ya know why you're bein arrested.

They don't.

And they can hold ya for 2-3 days, dependin, before they *do* hafta tell you.

It's that simple, stupid.
If the cops feel they can do such, then don’t complain about the consequences.

I look at the cops and criminals in the same light the politicians do, pawns.

If the cops feel they can do such, then don’t complain about the consequences.

I look at the cops and criminals in the same light the politicians do, pawns.

LMAO, you have claimed the same morality and intellect as biden and pelosi.Congrats

mike r

Lockup under suspicion vs. traffic stop..

No need ta look anywhere, dmfck.

You stupidly posted that the cops gotta let ya know why you're bein arrested.

They don't.

And they can hold ya for 2-3 days, dependin, before they *do* hafta tell you.

It's that simple, stupid.

You've joined the Limp Brain Society. I never posted a cop has to tell you what you're being "arrested" for.

You're a liar, and lie like all democrat trolls when you can't win on the facts.

I said a citizen has a right to know why they are being detained in a traffic stop, and what they are being charged with. This is about traffic stop, LIMP BRAIN.

You lost the debate for obfuscating and lying.

Run along troll.
You've joined the Limp Brain Society. I never posted a cop has to tell you what you're being "arrested" for.

You not only posted it, moron, but you made up a bullshit name for it.

"Illegal Detainment", lol.

So, what's "Illegal Detainment" for 48 hours?

"Illegal Detainment in the Second Degree"?

Your posts is proof that zombies is real, and further proof of why they's lookin for brains.
All I care is we go twenty pages.

This is still bullschit.

LOL
Nope

This is still bullschit.

LOL

This actually happened.

Right after he won the kumite.

But before he climbed Everest without supplemental oxygen.
Elky is 0-99 in debates here. He can’t even win one when he’s correct.

Just kidding. He’s never been correct
Nope

Yep.

Just like the rest of your bullschit stories.

This is still bullschit.

LOL

This actually happened.

Right after he won the kumite.

But before he climbed Everest without supplemental oxygen.

Frank Dux.

LOL
Nope
We’re still waiting Elky

You not only posted it, moron, but you made up a bullshit name for it.

"Illegal Detainment", lol.

So, what's "Illegal Detainment" for 48 hours?

"Illegal Detainment in the Second Degree"?

Your posts is proof that zombies is real, and further proof of why they's lookin for brains.

No LIMP BRAIN, you stated "arrest" which I never said. You got caught in your lie, and now are obfuscating and moving the goal posts, again.

You lost clown when you attempted to compare a 48 hour hold to a traffic stop, which proved you're an idiot.
Come on 20 pages
Elky is 0-99 in debates here. He can’t even win one when he’s correct.

Just kidding. He’s never been correct

Standard Communist debating tactics is all you have. Lie until the lie becomes truth.

How's walking through life as Useful Idiot been for you? Good?
I didn’t need to cloud the water with insults

Come on 20 pages

We're already at page 32.
Up
So this isn’t about the cops exceeding their legal authority (or not) anymore, it’s a pìssing match amongst the girls to decide who’s prettier.

Big fun.

P
No LIMP BRAIN, you stated "arrest" which I never said.

So cops gotta tell ya why they're arrestin ya, but not why they're detainin ya?

You're a russian babushka doll of stupidity.

Rip off one layer, goddam it if there ain't a even smaller layer of brainlessness underneath.

And you got a lotta levels.
Typical cop. Scared of his own Shadow . No business being in a position of authority. Abusing his very limited power.
Completely un-necessary.
Let me bump this up now that Elky has had plenty of time to look for an answer

No LIMP BRAIN, you stated "arrest" which I never said.

So cops gotta tell ya why they're arrestin ya, but not why they're detainin ya?

No...they gotta tell you what you've been arrested for after they dust you off.
© 24hourcampfire