Home
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ca...rroll-county/S4QD6HIJERE3RP4B2CSUAXIVZA/
I live in Carrollton, initial stop was on I20 for speeding 111 miles per hour, suspects tried to evade and chase went from Bremen ga, to Carrollton, ga to Villa rica, ga before it came to and end. Don't know which agency killed one of the suspects but Carrollton and Villa Rica PD's don't mess around. They'll shoot first and ask questions later.
Prayers sent for the officers and their families.
No information on the room temp suspect....hmmmm. He's probably a Norwegian.
Use to ride MX in Bremem , shot at a gunrange out that way also -usually- a quiet place out that way .
I can't believe one suspect is still alive, them boys over there will cap your ass. I figured they both would have about 150 holes in 'em.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Use to ride MX in Bremem , shot at a gunrange out that way also -usually- a quiet place out that way .

Yeah, it was. Trash from Atlanta is moving west everyday
Originally Posted by nahma_mich
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yeah, it was. Trash from Atlanta is moving west everyday

20 years from now every quiet small town will be infested with city trash of all color .
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Really? Heard the Finns were the rebellious bunch..
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

So predictable.

Prayers for the Officers and their families.
Originally Posted by mirage243
I can't believe one suspect is still alive, them boys over there will cap your ass. I figured they both would have about 150 holes in 'em.

Conserving ammo during this difficult time...................
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by mirage243

Conserving ammo during this difficult time...................

I'd donate 10K rounds if they would use one each on the hoodlum joggers.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
[quote=shootbrownelk]No information on the room temp suspect....hmmmm. He's probably a Norwegian.

Really? Heard the Finns were the rebellious bunch..[/quote

Deshawnte Larsen
https://www.11alive.com/article/new.../85-1e84bfb3-e16e-4105-bbd6-a9118bf44c74

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/officer-shot-in-carroll-county-police-say

scroll down for new details
The criminals, I can't believe it, are/were Nig-Roes. And you guys thought it was Norwegians.

I must admit that was my first thought, those damn Norwegian exchange students going to Ga. Tech. They are a rowdy bunch.
But not on this occasion it was some home-grown Alabama Nigroes.
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/video-suspect-seen-firing-multiple-rounds-directly-at-officers
Criminals are realizing they might as well shoot, because the cops are always going to. Bad training is making the job unnecessarily dangerous.

Of course, bluebackers don't really care about the people in the uniform as long as those other people get shot.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Criminals are realizing they might as well shoot, because the cops are always going to. Bad training is making the job unnecessarily dangerous.

Of course, bluebackers don't really care about the people in the uniform as long as those other people get shot.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The bad guys need to fear US, not the other way around.
How's that "reparations" entitlement argument working out for us? The media and democrats have lionized the resist movement. Kids are made to believe that they'll be martyrs and hero's for resisting officers and if they manage to kill one they'll get a gold star by their name. These two kids had everything to live for and yet they chose to attempt to kill officers that were doing their job. All they had to do is comply with the law.

UrbanASS try and see the bigger picture. Our Culture is being destroyed and replaced with the Mad Max gangster Hollywood mindset. It cannot end well for either side.

You, sir, are full of crap.

Jim

You fool. How about “Don’t be a Criminal”. Are you really that stupid or just trying for some cheap laughs? My last comment. You’re not worth it. Be a criminal, please. Pull a knife on a cop, please.
© 24hourcampfire