Home
Posted By: Irving_D A random thought - 04/12/21
I can't stand planned parent hood, and the politics behind it, but I found my self wondering today if the country is better off with it than without it. They seem to be mostly low income minorities waiting in line for the abortion I can't help but wonder how screwed we would be if they just kept reproducing without unplanned parenthood pulling the plug on a few pregnancies. Once again I think they are one of the most evil corrupt corporations in the country but you do have to stop and wonder sometimes
Posted By: las Re: A random thought - 04/12/21
If the litters vote at all on growing up, it will be Liberal, or however they are told, which is Liberal. Not good.

So I agree it may not be such a tragedy. On the other hand, with stolen elections in the bag, what difference does it make, except in crime and welfare?

Now someone will be along asking "You do know you are talking about murdering babies"........

Which is what I got several years ago after posting much the same. Apparently the poster had no clue as to what "Devil's Advocate" meant, which is what I prefaced my post with.
© 24hourcampfire