Home
Posted By: pinback01 Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Bills require vaccination paperwork to attend games. Is this paperwork thing going to spread to "Like Everywhere"? I wouldn't go to any pro sport venue but when will this end?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by pinback01
Bills require vaccination paperwork to attend games. Is this paperwork thing going to spread to "Like Everywhere"? I wouldn't go to any pro sport venue but when will this end?

Read George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty Four and then you'll know.

L.W.
Posted By: DMc Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
It ends, or they start loading us into cattle cars. Your choice (for now).
Posted By: slumlord Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Never get on the bus
Posted By: bluefish Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
This will not end well for many I fear.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21

That is not going to fly well in the face of HIPPA.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
trust me. HIPPA is being thrown to the curb
Posted By: MM879 Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That is not going to fly well in the face of HIPPA.

They will invent the Hippa cookie
Posted By: hanco Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Wifey said some trip she was gonna take required vaccinations, Cruise I think.
Posted By: boilerpig1 Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP...
Posted By: 700LH Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Who wants a nice train ride to the country?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

I want to give her babies.

😈🦫
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
“Its just the showers, you have nothing to fear; we are just showering you all at once because you have no papers”.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Your Papers Please - 04/13/21
Are we China yet? We seem to be headed that way.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by 700LH
Who wants a nice train ride to the country?

Does it come with a free arm tattoo?

Bb
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21

Your papers better match your arm Tat-2 Rio7
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
If the vaccination protects you from the virus and you’ve been vaccinated, what do you have to fear from me whether or not I’ve been vaccinated?

Critical thinking has become a lost art. That, or there is a nefarious purpose regarding this vaccine.
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
The latter
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21

It will not, because they know that most of the population are betas. If a homo like like Gates can get us to close business, and restrict our families breathing for his demands, then who's stopping him and his glee club?
The chinese gt told imitation presdent's embassadors to drop their pants and be sodomized with cotton tipped sticks after getting off the jet. They probably laugh and think that all Americans are like this.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Sure gonna get interesting when the vaccinated start dropping like flies. Of course, they will blame it on that “new” variant...
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

I want to give her babies.

😈🦫

Which came first?
The beaver? or the beaver?
Posted By: acy Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Absolutely. This is COVID! Exponential! Don't let minor little things like the Constitution, privacy, individual rights, the economy, etc.... get in the way of protecting the vast majority of people from what amounts to not very much to most people.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by acy

Absolutely. This is COVID! Exponential! Don't let minor little things like the Constitution, privacy, individual rights, the economy, etc.... get in the way of protecting the vast majority of people from what amounts to not very much to most people.

There was a reason that obama wanted all medical records digitized and computer stored.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by hanco
Wifey said some trip she was gonna take required vaccinations, Cruise I think.
Yep....

There's no doubt that you will need to prove vaccination to make an appointment to the dentist soon, if that's not already the case.
Originally Posted by acy

Which is why statistics were so badly distorted and such a huge deal was made of it to start with. They knew they were introducing a vaccine that would be soon morphed into a social credit score system for participation in society and travel. It's The Great Restart.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21

Just like the constitution.
That so many people need to be coerced by the government into taking this vaccination says all that any thinking person really needs to know about the “deadly pandemic.” If the last year of lockdowns, mask mandates, school and other government closings ect had been truly necessary and not government mandated false hysteria people would be lining up in droves to get vaccinated rather than sold on it and coerced.
Posted By: killerv Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
I'm just glad I'm part of the control group in this big scientific experiment!

Its been 15 days since my moms first shot, she is still sick. She said yesterday she wished she never got it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
Louisiana just pulled all J&J vaccines from distribution and halted dispensing it to folks.

Right on time.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Your Papers Please - 04/14/21
A number of states are passing laws to prevent any government agency from requiring any kind of vaccination ID. That's only on the state level, though. It can't block it for interstate flying or receiving social security or medicare.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A number of states are passing laws to prevent any government agency from requiring any kind of vaccination ID. That's only on the state level, though. It can't block it for interstate flying or receiving social security or medicare.

DeSantis said he won't permit even private companies in Florida to require vaccination proof as a condition for service.
© 24hourcampfire