Home
I’ve not been watching. It may not even be on TV here. This was an enjoyable analysis.

Not (((him)))?!
Posted By: add Re: Ben Shapiro On Chauvin Trial - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not (((him)))?!

Yep.

That (((him))).

Israel Firster, repeatedly.
Ben Shapiro's whiny, fast-talking speaking voice is irritating.

I wouldn't want to be a juror on this trial.
Originally Posted by add
Not (((him)))?!

Yep.

That (((him))).

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of his analysis. BTW, FWIW, George Washington was an Israel firster too, or rather, a staunch defender of Jews.
He makes a very good point: murder rates are skyrocketing because the Left is undermining law enforcement.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by add
Not (((him)))?!

Yep.

That (((him))).

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of his analysis. BTW, FWIW, George Washington was an Israel firster too, or rather, a staunch defender of Jews.

Hahahaha!

We finally found someone that tarqueen doesn't hate now.

He dips his toes gingerly.......
Isn’t he related to ole toot?
Not (((him)))?!

Yes. Complete with the little heeb beanie. However, if one were to watch this little seven (7!!) minute video, it’s clear he makes very valid points.
Should be interesting to see the inner conflict between the Jew hate vs the BLM hate in this thread. LOL.
Will we get riots and looting every year now so the Buying Large Mansions people can keep upgrading their loot?
Posted By: add Re: Ben Shapiro On Chauvin Trial - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by add
Not (((him)))?!

Yep.

That (((him))).

^ ^ ^

Idiot.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Buying Large Mansions

That’s pretty good.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Should be interesting to see the inner conflict between the Jew hate vs the BLM hate in this thread. LOL.

That’s no lie!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I don't care what that (((dork))) thinks about anything.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Posts like that guarantee one thing.............an increase in Old Kike's, oops I mean Old Toot's post count. He'll have to respond at least 5 times.
Sadly, I don’t believe a backlash is coming. I think we’re too far gone for that.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Sadly, I don’t believe a backlash is coming. I think we’re too far gone for that.

Truth.
Not until folks get hungry.

That and there’s no organization in place to facilitate a backlash. Sporadic, maybe. Organized, nope. Effective enough for change, not a chance.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Truth.

That and there’s no organization in place to facilitate a backlash. Sporadic, maybe. Organized, nope. Effective enough for change, not a chance.

Exactly right. The left is well organized top to bottom the monied class funneling money to organizations that get the money into the hands of lobbyists, teachers unions, and to radical groups such such as a Thousand Currents that pay and organize the foot soldiers blm/antifa.

The left has the vision, commitment, organization and logistics in place.

I hate seeing it and hate saying it but the right has no organization in place, and no logistics.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Not (((him)))?!

Yes. Complete with the little heeb beanie. However, if one were to watch this little seven (7!!) minute video, it’s clear he makes very valid points.

I never said he didn't make good points.

That guy seems very sharp.

Just messing around.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Truth.

Everybody who was gonna backlash has already done so.
Shapiro is extremely intelligent, has interesting takes on things, and has built a very successful business for himself.

But.

He was a NeverTrumper for far too long, well into the third year of Trump's presidency. He finally came around, I think, because he was jeopardizing his audience share with his constant Trump criticisms. He has also never come out and said that the election was stolen last year.

You can't trust him.
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of his analysis

That is not true. It permeates every word he speaks, this “analysis” included. Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition and his false conservatism is only a carrier for his promotion of International Jewry.

A lot of you are fascinated by these E Celebs and you’d do yourselves a favor by getting that out of your lives.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Shapiro is extremely intelligent, has interesting takes on things, and has built a very successful business for himself.

But.

He was a NeverTrumper for far too long, well into the third year of Trump's presidency. He finally came around, I think, because he was jeopardizing his audience share with his constant Trump criticisms. He has also never come out and said that the election was stolen last year.

You can't trust him.

Plus 1.

Shapiro is bright guy and as good of a debater as I’ve seen. I agree he never really liked Trump and only semi warmed up to him because he was losing audience. He’s better than a typical neocon on social issues but I’d still lump him as more big business neocon and definitely pro establishment.

Controlled opposition
Not (((him)))?!

I don't particularly care for the guy, but his was on point in his comments. Thanks IB for posting.
Not (((him)))?!

I never said he didn't make good points.

That guy seems very sharp.

Just messing around.

And in the spirit of return messing around, I never said you said that! 🤔

It just seems like folks just reply to the thread title. At least when it’s descriptive and not intentionally cryptic.

Enjoy the baseball practice, big fella! wink
Posted By: add Re: Ben Shapiro On Chauvin Trial - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

You think he built what ever he has by himself?

He was lofted up to the next level by (((those))).

Controlled Opposition - Stickfight is rarely wrong.
I don't know how anyone can stand the little weasel.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Ben Shapiro's whiny, fast-talking speaking voice is irritating.

I wouldn't want to be a juror on this trial.

Why?
He makes a very good point: murder rates are skyrocketing because the Left is undermining law enforcement.

If you needed Ben Shapiro to explain that you should probably blow your brains out.

Because they’re not being used.
Originally Posted by deflave

If you needed Ben Shapiro to explain that you should probably blow your brains out.

If you deduced from his comment that he needed Shapiro to explain that, you should blow your brains out. Because they are not being used.
Posted By: add Re: Ben Shapiro On Chauvin Trial - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If you deduced from his comment that he needed Shapiro to explain that, you should blow your brains out. Because they are not being used.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Originally Posted by Stickfight

That is not true. It permeates every word he speaks, this “analysis” included. Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition and his false conservatism is only a carrier for his promotion of International Jewry.

A lot of you are fascinated by these E Celebs and you’d do yourselves a favor by getting that out of your lives.

What's wrong with you?

One track mind.

Did a Jewish guy birddog your girl friend or something?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

What's wrong with you?

One track mind.

Did a Jewish guy birddog your girl friend or something?

Heh !
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Wtf, add?!?

That pic has night terrors for Beaver all over it.

🦫

What's wrong with you?

I prefer to read books rather than wait for E celebs selected by the same media I claim is fake news to explain how I should think.

What's wrong with you?

I prefer to read books rather than wait for E celebs selected by the same media I claim is fake news to explain how I should think.

Depends on the books you read.

Cause there are no fake books out there.

What's wrong with you?

The medium is irrelevant dummy: it's the content that matters. And e-celeb? That's just an analytically silly way to avoid learning from someone. It's the hallmark of an ignoramus.

OK, Mr. 4th Amendment.
The medium is irrelevant dummy: it's the content that matters.

The full faith and experience of 110* nations in history says it is relevant. What do you have against that, other than the modern notion that Diversity is Our Strength?

I wonder (((who))) would have put that idea into your head?

*Yemen recently resolved their JQ
© 24hourcampfire