Home
https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60592d93f934d358bfc21870
Short video.

Your tax $ were used for this.
Your life IS affected.
If this is true, then what else have you been lied to about?

See signature links for answers.
"My body, my choice". If woman can throw down that line to defend abortion then I will co-opt it to defend my choice to not get a vaccine/shot from Dr. Frankenstein.
Lead may not kill as many but is far more easily targeted and faster than any virus.
The way these black ops have worked on us, I'm looking for peaceful solutions.
Problem is that the average person has been convinced and even half the members of conservative groups don't want to be bothered with these facts.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Lead may not kill as many but is far more easily targeted and faster than any virus.

That's another operation Dan. Obommer armed every agency/ dept with military weapons, ammo and trained personnel years ago. We paid for all of that and continue to pay for their high quality training that happens to be classified for them only.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I get a 502 error on that link.

Originally Posted by DigitalDan

That's another operation Dan. Obommer armed every agency/ dept with military weapons, ammo and trained personnel years ago. We paid for all of that and continue to pay for their high quality training that happens to be classified for them only.

He even armed the IRS with a cache of assault weapons and highly trained IRS agents.
Okay, it worked the second time I tried it. Good video.
LastLeming,

Yes, they did that way back.
The strangest thing is that depts and agencies most have scarcely even heard of got the bulk of manufacturer weapons and ammo back then.
I have run into snipers from time to time in the course of work and business. We talk and I learn that some train long range like military. They have support and swat.
Not another "If this is true", post. Egad.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Not another "If this is true", post. Egad.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence CGPAUL.
The "if" clause is a literary device that encourages the reader to think and to follow the conclusion.
I think that most anyone who spends the small time to follow the link will understand and agree.

Fauci, Gates, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, gt., have told us what THEY want us to believe to be true. They have instilled in us, (gt train children k-12), that they are the objects of all truth.
The fact is only one Person deserves that title and His truth is linked below.
Slappy hamster, starfish, joanie loco, sheriff toe. They can always be depended on to have the inside "word"

hallelujah

mike r
C'mon! It doesn't matter that they've actually been doing this! It's just all just wacky conspiracy theory!
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Slappy hamster, starfish, joanie loco, sheriff toe. They can always be depended on to have the inside "word"

hallelujah

mike r

It’s okay. Things are fine.

Mix another drink and watch tv.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

hallelujah

mike r

LMAO, only tootie can make the CF's jewbaiters look smart.

#tootieknowssniperstoo

mike r

hallelujah

mike r

Amen.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

hallelujah

mike r

LMAO, only tootie can make the CF's jewbaiters look smart.

#tootieknowssniperstoo

mike r

#lilmikeydontknowscchhiit

Have another drink lil mikey.
The way these black ops have worked on us, I'm looking for peaceful solutions.
Problem is that the average person has been convinced and even half the members of conservative groups don't want to be bothered with these facts.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
© 24hourcampfire