Home
https://populist.press/expert-cardi...n=vwo_notification_1613643838&_p_c=1

https://rumble.com/embed/vd0o9v/?pub=4

Dr. Richard Fleming, physicist-nuclear cardiologist, issued a dire warning that experimental covid vaccines are not effective, but could cause Mad Cow disease.

“I’m not anti-vax,” Fleming told War Room, Tuesday. “I’m just anti-bad medicine.”

Fleming says the vaccine companies own data, from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, all show their vaccines make zero difference in stopping covid. The Emergency Use Authorziation data “shows there is no difference.”

“It’s just random chance,” he said.

However, the risks are high.

“In the animal model, they develop spongiform and Mad Cow disease,” Fleming said. “We also know 2 weeks afterwards they develop…what causes Alzheimer’s and neurological disorders.”

Fleming warned the effects could take a year and half to show in humans.

Fleming, who in the 1990s discovered inflammation causes cardiovascular disease, said man-made spike proteins in the vaccines also cause inflammation. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was pulled for its link to blood clots in women.

The vaccines have “no statistically significant benefit,” Fleming said, but cause “inflammation and blood clotting, Lewy bodies [associated with dementia], Mad Cow disease, and nothing to benefit.”

Fleming said the Biden regime should call for immediate reevaluation of “whether there’s any demonstrated efficacy” of the vaccines, “because there’s not.”

“Secondly, what are the potential consequences of having already vaccinated a substantial number of individuals in this country?” Fleming said.

Fleming also called for a full review of the people who were involved in coronavirus gain of function research. Dr. Anthony Fauci outsourced the National Institutes of Health gain of function research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology using taxpayer dollars.
I Told You So!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15934701
The opening 20 minutes of Tucker Carlson last night were very enlightening[ not about mad cow].

Does anyone really believe that the J&J vax was paused due to a 1 in 1M occurrence?

He also hit on how ALL of the experts are now crawfishing on lifestyles post vax.
True.

I've verified it with several other sources that have credentials too.

General Flynn thought we should know.

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny was the first I recall warning of this.

Even the Vaccine developer and head of one of the most prolific labs for his vax company spoke out against this. Look up High Wire with Del Bigtree.
He interviewed him, even though they are on opposite sides are the vaccine issues when it comes to the typical poisons.

I can continue the list, but this is plenty.

--------_-----------

To anyone reading this,

If anyone WANTS TO KNOW if their shots may cause mad cow disease, see my thread from last week.
Type in the search, General Flynn. I think that was only around 30 minutes.
There's a longer version, hour and a half, that quickly covers the multiple documents on the programs that are pushing you to get the mad cow shots. It's the second link in that thread.

If that takes more time than it's worth, please watch the links at the bottom, below BEFORE you forget to .
They are briefer and far briefer than forever.

Blessings, HC.
Read my last post in my link above proving it changes your DNA.

This is going to cause unbelievable high death count, and people will go looking for revenge with guns when they see their family members permanently injured for life or die.

It is coming, and you will not be able to stop the crowds. The LEO will run for their lives and get out of the way, and some will be involved seeking revenge for their own families and them selves after watching their kids or wives become crippled or die.
To all you fellas that ridiculed us “anti-Covid vaccers”: open mouth, insert foot. I don’t wish any harm to anyone, but we tried to warn you fellas. I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe I shouldn’t because you have been so arrogant!
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Read my last post in my link above proving it changes your DNA.

This is going to cause unbelievable high death count, and people will go looking for revenge with guns when they see their family members permanently injured for life or die.

It is coming, and you will not be able to stop the crowds. The LEO will run for their lives and get out of the way, and some will be involved seeking revenge for their own families and them selves after watching their kids or wives become crippled or die.
Payback'll be a bitch alright.
I've said from the beginning: I'll wait a long time and watch the fallout from this first round of vaccines before even considering getting it for myself. Now, I'll NEVER get one of Dr. Frankenstein's fugged-up shots.
Long live Gonehuntin, and all the rest of my brothers!

☕😐 👍🇺🇲
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I've said from the beginning: I'll wait a long time and watch the fallout from this first round of vaccines before even considering getting it for myself. Now, I'll NEVER get one of Dr. Frankenstein's fugged-up shots.

100%
(yawn)....
Originally Posted by Redneck
(yawn)....

Are you not entertained? laugh
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Long live Gonehuntin, and all the rest of my brothers!

☕😐 👍🇺🇲

Thank you.

From the very beginning, it was not a secret that animal trials were discontinued for the various WuFlu shots because the animals KEPT DYING.
looks like he is no stranger to playing the rigged data game himself, assuming this is the same guy

In 2004, Fleming admitted, he submitted false data after being paid to perform a clinical study on the health benefits of a soy chip food product.
More and more keeps coming to the surface about all of this. I've never been one to take medication of any kind and have been blessed with very good health, to the credit mainly of God. So it's been a natural decision for me to make in not taking this so called vaccine and not from what I've read by those that are opposed to it but from what I read and see from those that support it. They have had to scare people out of their wits to line up to take this. In my mind that is a red flag. Then the myth they support that if everyone takes this cure we will rid ourselves of this virus. If that's so then why have we been told it's not always 100% effective? Then the very nature of so many involved, ie. Fauci. He's full of lies and stupidity. Why should I trust anything he says?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yep. The Sheeple are stupid for taking an experimental un-tested, most likely dangerous vaccine that’s MIGHT be 50% effective at preventing a “cold like virus”.
.Gov is already admitting that folks will need a new vaccination next year.
Not to mention the many probable unknown side effects.

I won’t be taking it. I’ll take my chances on catching the Kung Fu Cold.
You guys are just being kooky conspiracy theorists.
The Campfire: "Where never is heard - an encouraging word..."
10,000 times "Amen" to the above !
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You guys are just being kooky conspiracy theorists.

LOL!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WTF, what's next for the tinfoil hat crowd, are we going to get a dose of clap from getting a covid shot. YGBSM.
Wife and I won't get the shot, I'm tired of people says you have to get it to save us all! Wake up it's a lie just like everything the govtment is doing! I'll take my chances. Calling off a turkey hunt with a good friend, as he's afraid to go out to eat, or be around others. I'll just hunt by myself again this year. I'm living my life! I go to town, go out to eat ect.
Now we know what happened to Sleepy Joe
Originally Posted by jnyork

WTF, what's next for the tinfoil hat crowd, are we going to get a dose of clap from getting a covid shot. YGBSM.

The Covid cult followers can easily be identified by the face diapers they wear. I steer clear of those brainwashed sheeple. Next thing, the Demonrats are going to mandate actual jock-straps to strap on your face, with matching DUNCE hats to wear, which I’m sure you lemmings will proudly wear as a status symbol

Originally Posted by jnyork

https://i.ibb.co/HPx9Dx6/FAUCI.png
So the Zombie apocalypse is on the way! Remember head shots only.
Originally Posted by TheKid
Now we know what happened to Sleepy Joe

True.
I don't think it's the "tin foil hats" of us who have sense to not trust the gt. It's the tin foil, Hg, etc they add to the vaccines as ingredients. I've seen way too many that go from intelligent conversation to shot to "what happened to grandpa all of a sudden?"

Well masks already have caused mad cow (Karen) disease...
Imagine how much worse the vaccines will make it!
"Fleming warned the effects could take a year and half to show in humans."

Wait a minute! We all know that side effects MUST happen immediately! If they don't then that's how we know it's all A-OK, right????
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I went through self service at the grocery store and there's a gal who always scowls at me. She told me once to put a mask on it. I told her politely why I don't wear one. Ever since she hassles me over everything possible.

Last time I go and its time to pay the computer and she stops me to count and inspect every item in 5 bags of groceries. She takes her good ol time too.
They have not been able to breach the brain blood barrier with mRNA yet. There is a phase III trial started in San Francisco on combo drug. chemo/vaccine.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I went through self service at the grocery store and there's a gal who always scowls at me. She told me once to put a mask on it. I told her politely why I don't wear one. Ever since she hassles me over everything possible.

Last time I go and its time to pay the computer and she stops me to count and inspect every item in 5 bags of groceries. She takes her good ol time too.

I would start acting sick and coughing and sneezing....
Originally Posted by Stophel
"Fleming warned the effects could take a year and half to show in humans."

Wait a minute! We all know that side effects MUST happen immediately! If they don't then that's how we know it's all A-OK, right????

There were how many guys who said they'd wait and see if that happened?
Celebrities and all kinds of health care pro vaxers fell over left and right. So far I have only heard one....just one announce that they changed their mind. BTW, I respect him for keeping his word to that decision.

Others??
Most will happen later, but THEN it will be the deadlier strain of Covid 22 that they better roll that sleeve up and salute for.
Am I hearing Fauci is on the same no investigation list as Hillary?
© 24hourcampfire