Home
Posted By: SCGunNut Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
I would pay a large sum of money to watch Dan Bongino mop the floor with Geraldo. Tonight on Hannity, Geraldo the sh^t stirrer called Dan a son of a bitch on national TV. Dan calmly replied "You wouldn't say that to my face."
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Dan rocks. Geraldo got his nose broken live on his show about 20 years or so ago, because he was bing a dick.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Geraldo wouldn't shut up and let Bongino speak about his former area of expertise. He was a complete a-hole.
Posted By: ftbt Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
EPIC ..

If that little gerbil, Geraldo, should say it to Bongino’s face ... I HOPE HE HAS HIS PLASTIC SURGEON ON SPEED DIAL! He’ll need him after Bongino rearranges his face.
Posted By: DMc Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Personally, I think Bongino knowing he could stop his clock, would turn the other cheek.

Geraldo is a mouse of a man.
Posted By: pal Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
What amazes me is that, as dangerous a guy as Bongino obviously is, at the same time he is such a likeable guy.
Posted By: slobob63 Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
dan is a real man and american.geraldo is a legend in his own mind and nothing but a libtard windbag.i agree that dan wouldnt sully himself bitch slapping that azzhole.would be enjoyable though !!!
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Too bad that RPG missed Geraldo's sorry ass in Afghanistan.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Geraldo trying to be relevant.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
It'd be a shame if ol Jerry Rivers got raped by a pack of illegal aliens he loves so much and had time to contemplate his life while succumbing to AIDS.

He's nothing but a race baiting, loudmouthed, America last piece of schidt.

I used to at least respect the passion he brought to an argument. I can't even do that anymore.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by shootinurse
Dan rocks. Geraldo got his nose broken live on his show about 20 years or so ago, because he was bing a dick.

He's a bigger dick now, thought he was going to cry
Posted By: Osky Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Geraldo has always been a liberal phoney.
When Geraldo started literally screaming at Bill Oreilly one night that all the border problems were Americans fault because we were the ones “ luring “ the poor Mexican people here illegally was the last straw for that moron.
Can’t watch nor listen to the traitor.

Osky
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
What was the topic? I'm guessing illegals?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Video yet?
Posted By: 57springer Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It'd be a shame if ol Jerry Rivers got raped by a pack of illegal aliens he loves so much and had time to contemplate his life while succumbing to AIDS.

He's nothing but a race baiting, loudmouthed, America last piece of schidt.

I used to at least respect the passion he brought to an argument. I can't even do that anymore.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What was the topic? I'm guessing illegals?

Policing techniques: Rivera suggested police carry firearms on their “weak” (can you imagine) side and the tasers on their “strong” side. But Rivera already had come on camera from the beginning mad as a wet hen from the dressing down Bongino gave him on the previous show. B then blasted him for his stupid idea.

It went downhill from there with R calling B a punk and a SOB.
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Jerry Rivers, aka Geraldo Rivera, what a little race baiting bitch.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Kabuki Theater
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Kabuki Theater
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by shootinurse

About the same time he also got caught cheating in a sporting contest
Using a motor in a sailing race...
Posted By: hookeye Re: Bongino vs Geraldo - 04/15/21
I dunno, ya gotta be a mean mofo to climb on Bette Midler.
© 24hourcampfire