Home
https://www.unz.com/article/33-whit...her-month-in-the-death-of-white-america/
And Democrats love it.
I'd say that's a typical month.

Groids...
Hell, even LL Bean has gone to the dark side. Just got their latest catalog and yep, two black folk on the front page. Now honestly, what percentage of LL Bean customers you reckon are black?
surprise, i tried to post that on facebook, no way, violated community standards.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hell, even LL Bean has gone to the dark side. Just got their latest catalog and yep, two black folk on the front page. Now honestly, what percentage of LL Bean customers you reckon are black?

It was the gun’s fault.
But the woke whites really dig it.

If LL gonna go all woke, I’d hope like hell that they go 100% black, cause we shouldn’t be buying their crap anyhow...
Actually, LL bean got into hot water with the left because their owners were pro-Trump. They just don't get it, no matter how hard they try, they will never be accepted by the left.
What a shame someone like Tucker, with his large presence doesn’t have an end of the month murder roundup segment and put this out there. Of course Fox hasn’t the spine, so we’re only allowed to see certain truths.

Osky
TV broadcasting is owned. People need to learn where to find accurate information on the internet and forget about TV.
The Unz Review is better than most sources.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
But the woke whites really dig it.

Warms their stupid little hearts.....from behind the walls of their gated communities.
In days of yore I sometimes had difficulty differentiating friend from foe because they all looked alike. This crap could lite the fuse, and I promise not to discriminate.
Store mannequins are no longer white, they are grey. I've been noticing that.
© 24hourcampfire