Home
Posted By: Bristoe I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
By Jim Goad:

https://counter-currents.com/2021/04/im-not-a-racist-but/#more-126778
"As I push my mower back toward my house to cut my lawn, I wonder how much things would change if white people merely got over their fear of what is an innately meaningless word."
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
Like I care what other people call me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guess I got over it.
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
I'm not fond of niqqers or queers.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
That loud music makes me want to pour gasoline all over the car and light it on fire. Guess I'm a racist.
Posted By: rem141r Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
try not being a racist after spending a weekend in the same hotel as a black family reunion. me and the wife were about the only whites in the place besides the front desk people. i have never seen a more obnoxious and ignorant group of people in my life. and that is really saying something given the places i've been and the people i've known. truth is, black culture does not mix with white culture. let them do their thing and have fun, just don't do it near me.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
I’m not either but I call it like I see it.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I'm not fond of niqqers or queers.

ditto
Posted By: hanco Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
They bring hate upon themselves with their behavior
Posted By: Stophel Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by MarkWV

I call it like I see it too... that's why I AM a racist.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Stophel

I prefer the term realist instead of racist.
Posted By: Stophel Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
I could say racial realist too, but the world hears "RACIST", so screw it.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Stophel

Then you should have started a “Why I’m a racist” thread....
Posted By: asheepdog Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21

Ditto
Posted By: IA_fog Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Sounds like our trip to Cancun last month. Got to the all inclusive around 1 pm Sunday for a week. Pool area and beach not too crowded able to get to swim up bar easy and find recliners too. Quiet enjoyable meals and 3vening walks. Then low and behold Thursday around 2 pm it went to [bleep]. Here come the “stimmy” vacationing blacks. Pool went to crowded before Thursday maybe 10% black after was 75+% heck most of us whiteys left the area I couldn’t stand the thump thump pounding rap music. And RUDE my gosh the black women acted like everyone owed them get out of my way attitude. And dress like trash, hell the fat ones had on string bikinis and was just disgusting. The next three nights my wife had to call the front desk to get them to shut the music off from two floors up! Just fricking ruined our trip
And I will admit we had conversations in the pool before Thursday’s crowd with a black couple and they also exited after the stimmy crowd
Posted By: 303savage Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.
And I have have seen ignorant, low class, retarded white women, problem is out country is dividing us more and more everyday and we forget that a good person is a good person, white or black, the media has got to you old geezers, falling right into their trap.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
I know a number of successful black people, some friends, some not. And these aren't affirmative action warriors. They all had one thing in common. The saw through the Democrat Party propaganda and didn't allow themselves to be defined as victims.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by 303savage

Can you repeat that one more time to make sure I understand?
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
I'm not
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.

Seems a bit fishy.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
I believe in facts & data & when 13% of the population commits 75% of the violent crimes in this country, that group has a problem the the other 87% of the population should be willing & capable of fixing..............

And that's not racist, it's survival of the country; allowing what is happening now to continue can & will only succeed in destroying the nation.

No law, no order, no country, as we've known it, just another 3rd world schitthole.

But we don't really want to fix the problem, we just want it to go away.

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

And yet we want to rationalize that away & let politicians who are totally incompetent, make more idiotic laws that only drive the current situation faster & deliberately divide the country even more deeply.

MM
Posted By: mirage243 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I believe in facts & data & when 13% of the population commits 75% of the violent crimes in this country, that group has a problem the the other 87% of the population should be willing & capable of fixing..............

And that's not racist, it's survival of the country; allowing what is happening now to continue can & will only succeed in destroying the nation.

No law, no order, no country, as we've known it, just another 3rd world schitthole.

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) going to deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

And yet we want to rationalize that away & let politicians who are totally incompetent, make more idiotic laws that only drive the current situation faster & deliberately divide the country even more deeply.

MM

Actually it's about 6.5% of the population, most of the crime is from dindu males.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Yes, that's true....................thanks for the help. LOL

MM
Originally Posted by mirage243

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) going to deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

MM

Actually it's about 6.5% of the population, most of the crime is from dindu males.

Truth.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I'm not

Hookah Hey !!
Posted By: 673 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21

Can you repeat that one more time to make sure I understand?

LOL laugh
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
ALL Blacks aren't bad, and ALL whites aren't good.

FIXT YOUR LINE OF STUPID BS.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21

MM

Rong. 6.5 % are Male. 15 -- 50 age are the problem. So, 3.5% of the US population cause 85% of the schiett.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
I'm a racist, all of my targets have a black bullseye.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by hanco
They bring hate upon themselves with their behavior

Correct, I used to give “them” the benefit of the doubt, even hired a couple of “them” over the years. Not any more and the reason is placed squarely on “their” shoulders, it is “their” attitude towards me, not mine towards “them” that has forced me to change.

It’s true, not all blacks are bad, just like all cops aren’t bad. I have just come to realize I have no use for either, Good or Bad

Nope. I knew your location would be yankee before I looked. So don't take this as an attack on you. It's just you don't have the experience to see the whole picture and quoting you helps illustrate the problem of the white washing of the racial narrative as sold to America by progressives.

Africa is a big continent. Most of them literally do not possess the quality of grey matter to progress beyond the maturity of a white 14 year old. And they'll never be as smart. Some do, that's because they're different people descended from northern Africa or mixed with with people who came afrom another continent. There's a lot of intra-racial discrimination related to these conditions.

Even smart, educated blacks, who are aware that the average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is practically retarded compared to whites, don't want to acknowledge the fact. It doesn't fit with any narrative. No one knows what to do with them other than treat them like spoiled children. Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited.

And comments about not having dads are racist. Multigenerational matriarchy is literally their culture all the way back to Africa. Talk to an honest black sometime, treating them with respect for who and what they are. It's not like they can snap their fingers And start acting like us or even should. Who wants to go to a soul food restaurant to eat cranberry kale salad? Wash it down with pumpkin spice? Hard pass.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Nope. I knew your location would be yankee before I looked. So don't take this as an attack on you. It's just you don't have the experience to see the whole picture and quoting you helps illustrate the problem of the white washing of the racial narrative as sold to America by progressives.

Africa is a big continent. Most of them literally do not possess the quality of grey matter to progress beyond the maturity of a white 14 year old. And they'll never be as smart. Some do, that's because they're different people descended from northern Africa or mixed with with people who came afrom another continent. There's a lot of intra-racial discrimination related to these conditions.

Even smart, educated blacks, who are aware that the average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is practically retarded compared to whites, don't want to acknowledge the fact. It doesn't fit with any narrative. No one knows what to do with them other than treat them like spoiled children. Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited.

And comments about not having dads are racist. Multigenerational matriarchy is literally their culture all the way back to Africa. Talk to an honest black sometime, treating them with respect for who and what they are. It's not like they can snap their fingers And start acting like us or even should. Who wants to go to a soul food restaurant to eat cranberry kale salad? Wash it down with pumpkin spice? Hard pass.

Urban, good post. I'll add this, by saying that those who have never lived in close proximity to Blacks, have what some of us call the "Salmon, ID Syndrome". In other words, they simply have no idea what they're really like.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
[quote=urbaneruralite Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited. [/quote]

This is the BEST and ONLY solution to the problem. Send every last one of them in this Country to Africa.
Posted By: RickyD Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21

I agree with the first sentence but you should have stopped there. Both black kids and white kids CAN overcome the issue of not having a Dad in their raising, but many to most cannot.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I know a number of successful black people, some friends, some not. And these aren't affirmative action warriors. They all had one thing in common. The saw through the Democrat Party propaganda and didn't allow themselves to be defined as victims.
My youngest brothers best friend is black. He's a fine, upstanding, courteous, ambitious young man. He was born to a crack whore in NYC, adopted at the age of 2 and raised to adulthood by a middle class white family in rural upstate NY. Had he been raised by his birth mother he'd likely have turned out much different.
Let s get back to the gist of the original post,that white people need to stop being afraid to be called a ,RACIST, take the power out of the word.If someone calls you a ,RACIST, say,"yes,i am,so what?"or "yes i am a Nazi,and?"
"yes i am a white supremacist,so what ?" Is this what we should do?Take the power it holds over some people away.That is the point I got from the article that was posted. The bottom line ,as i see it, is this: There are good people and bad people of every race,creed,color,hell,i ll put my own white trash relatives up against ANYBODY'S,that being said, having grown up in an urban area,having worked,almost,my entire career in the worst s... holes in N.YC.
Urban blacks,can never,will never,have never, been able to live as we do.nor do they want to.they want to live THEIR way,so be it.But,it s not OUR way.
People are different,they act different, have attitudes and behaviors much different than ours.what they consider normal behavior,to us,is abhorrent
behavior,to them,there is no difference between 3 am and 3 pm,be as loud as you want,EVERYONE wants to hear my music,why wouldn t you??.I 'm not even considering the island blacks that have their own urban enclaves,they HATE American blacks,call them "Cotton Pickers",and "Lazy Bones,good for nothings", there alot of different sub -sects the average American knows nothing about.If you have not lived near urban blacks,if you have not worked with or around urban blacks,if you have not seen where and how they live and act ,first hand,if you have not smelled it.....Then you do not and can not understand these differences,ever.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Seems a bit fishy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Lie_with_Statistics

I'm not slamming you or anybody else, but anybody who is sane, intelligent and has been paying attention to current events, doesn't put much stock in statistics. Maybe it would be better said, "doesn't put as much stock in stats as they did two years or so, ago,". Much of my education was in statistics and how to use and consume them. I've always loved statistics, whilst knowing they could be manipulated. This COVID thing seemingly took the manipulation of stats to the next level. But then again, maybe it and Trump's Presidency got me to paying attention more.
Posted By: 303savage Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by RickyD

I agree with the first sentence but you should have stopped there. Both black kids and white kids CAN overcome the issue of not having a Dad in their raising, but many to most cannot.

But many to most cannot, correct.......and? I was in the military around many people, asian, mexican, black, white, believing that one is smarter than the other based on continent is fugging retarded.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/21/21
It is an immutable truth that were there 300 black neurosurgeons in the world and they decided to have a convention, you’d better stay away because someone is getting shot.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/21/21

Not true. To this day I still have no idea who my father was. In spite of that I grew up and have lived a good life, free from criminal behavior. I didn't grow up in an inner city but some of those kids had more food to eat and a better roof over their head than I did. People expected something out of me though and I learned how to make a good life for myself. Letting anyone have a free pass on account of how they grew up is selling them short.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Not true. To this day I still have no idea who my father was. In spite of that I grew up and have lived a good life, free from criminal behavior. I didn't grow up in an inner city but some of those kids had more food to eat and a better roof over their head than I did. People expected something out of me though and I learned how to make a good life for myself. Letting anyone have a free pass on account of how they grew up is selling them short.

Correct...anything else is a cop-out.
Originally Posted by RickyD

But many to most cannot, correct.......and? I was in the military around many people, asian, mexican, black, white, believing that one is smarter than the other based on continent is fugging retarded.
Your personal, anecdotal experience trumps decades of research on intelligence?
Posted By: smokepole Re: I'm not racist, but,... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Well put. There's a whole lot of free passing and short-selling going on, and it didn't use to be that way.

Best example is "stimulus checks." 18 months ago there was no such thing, now it's "where's my stimulus check?"
© 24hourcampfire