Home
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cago-body-cam-video-released/7217787002/

'We failed Adam': Body camera videos appear to show 13-year-old Adam Toledo put hands up before fatal police shooting
He throws the gun right before he turns around towards the officer. Not that it will matter to the rioters.
And of course the lovely and gracious mayor Beetlejuice has a simple solution , cops need to stop chasing running felons !

No one dares ask what a 13 year old is doing out at 2:00 am , with a gun, its amazing !
I want to know why the parents haven’t been arrested for a child having a firearm?

Edit to add: Schitcago can burn, let history repeat itself to make the world better for once!
WGAF. It's Chicago. I've been there. It's a communist shyt hole. If the whole damn place burned to the ground tomorrow along with everybody in it, it would concern me not the least.
Originally Posted by jimy
And of course the lovely and gracious mayor Beetlejuice has a simple solution , cops need to stop chasing running felons !

No one dares ask what a 13 year old is doing out at 2:00 am , with a gun, its amazing !

Always is the PoPo’s fault. You really don’t think the parents would take any personal responsibility. Hasbeen
Who gives a chit...Let it burn.
Body cams are the absolute worst thing to hit policing in the last 30 yrs. The theory was they would instill a public trust in the cops by corroborating their stories. It hasn’t worked. They’ve become an albatross.
Let the cchympouts commence!

[Linked Image]

Attached picture H8EK.gif
Yet nobody will even mention Gang violence AKA
Minority Organized crime as the root cause.

Where does a 13 year old urban Nubian get a gun?

Gang!

Who’s he working for?

Gang!

13- that’s 8th Grade (4th for him probably)
Originally Posted by hatari

Gang!

Who’s he working for?

Gang!

He could be an enterprising young man, private contractor maybe........
Originally Posted by hatari

Gang!

Who’s he working for?

Gang!

The gangs love a 13 y.o. pledge. They direct them to commit murders, and they do. Plus, they CAN get away with it, due to their age.
Stupid mayor made the comment ,that we let the 13 year down. NO WE DIDNT! you and your like did. Don't pass the buck on this one
Bad shoot. Really bad.
Originally Posted by DMc
Bad shoot. Really bad.
He complied. He raised his empty hands in the air. Clearly. And he was still shot and killed.
Look at it this way. These recently deceased gang bangers are going to be our 2nd amendment maytrs for 2021.

Hate to say it but it came at the right time. The left was real close to shutting down the 2nd, everyone forgot about last year.

After this summer of love is over, I doubt most liberals won't want to be arm themselves for protection. I think we are going to start to see the break down of relying on .gov for safety.
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Body cams are the absolute worst thing to hit policing in the last 30 yrs. The theory was they would instill a public trust in the cops by corroborating their stories. It hasn’t worked. They’ve become an albatross.

No sheit. Now they can't just make up some bulllsheit story about how they kilt somebody.

Little hoodlum was gonna end up dead sooner or later, probably some other gangbanger would have shot his ass. But there ain't any excuse for a cop shooting him when he had his hands up.
Until there is accountability for the actions of these crooks and consequences, they will continue to be turds.
I give a lot of leeway to police or any private citizen defending themselves against a criminal. It’s close but I don’t blame the officer and wouldn’t blame a private citizen. In this case a 13 yr old age unknown to the officer is out running through alleyways at 3:00am in the murder capital with a gun in his hand. Bad things can happen to a kid out looking for trouble at 3am and running from the police with a gun and in this case they did.

I’ve seen to many random gunshots from weird angles or without really aiming that wind up killing someone due to bad luck. Running in a dark ally with limited lighting and shadows chasing an armed person making quick moves I can’t fault a cop for being short on BS and quick to shoot before he gets shot.
Stop jawin' and get on with it. I just hope them folks don't want to come to Iowa. We don't need them folks. Give them to Indiana and Ohio.

kwg
Originally Posted by DMc
Bad shoot. Really bad.

All the culmination of responsibility falls on the cop?

Forget the gun, the chase, the poor life choices that lead to the interaction - by parents and young man.

FO with your bad shoot bullshiit.
Time to get it over with and open a season on the fuggers.
13% of the population committing over 60% of the violent crimes and being represented in 99% of the commercials in 100% positive light.
Total bullshit propaganda. Time to be honest and admit they’re nothing but a parasitic drag on society.
LOL!!!

Wearing a hoody with " Just Do It" printed on it.

👍👍👍👍👍👍😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally Posted by renegade50
LOL!!!

Wearing a hoody with " Just Do It" printed on it.

👍👍👍👍👍👍😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sometimes it just needs pointed out.......just think if he wouldaa tied the strings of those air Jordan's ?

What kid could not outrun a cop in full gear ? With luck this juvie punk was removed from the gene pool before he produced more sh~t stain's for us to deal with !
If anything comes of all this, I hope it's the complete destruction of all Democrat cities.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
WGAF. It's Chicago. I've been there. It's a communist shyt hole. If the whole damn place burned to the ground tomorrow along with everybody in it, it would concern me not the least.

laugh yeah really ..........
Who cares. Democrats do not.
Little Kim can give Schittcago a 10k year half-life for all I care.
© 24hourcampfire