Home
Deadly shooting inside Ohio hospital ER… Perp pulls gun on police… Perp is dead…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...r-perp-pulls-gun-on-police-perp-is-dead/

Untermensch.
Feel good vid of the day. Another dead hunk of schit.
Gonehuntin: There will soon be another "grieving" family dancing in the streets soon over their "ghetto lotto" win (relative offed by the local PD then the guilt motivated "payout" by the city fathers)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dindunothin
Now there will be more riots cause the cop was white.
They evidently think that if they resist long enough they'll just walk away from the cops with their guns and dope.....ain't see it happen yet.
picked a good spot to get ventilated anyway. brotha was thinkin' ahead.
Somebody had an issue with clearing a jam. M&P?
Darwin won this time. Well, maybe he did.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

That was fairly stressful to watch.
I was hoping that the article would clarify things a bit,
But author must have been scrambling for a Jimmy whatshisface scoop...

Check of a malfunction thouh.

Was the guy with the bodycam hit?
Is that why he couldn't move?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
I was hoping that the article would clarify things a bit,
But author must have been scrambling for a Jimmy whatshisface scoop...

Check of a malfunction thouh.

Was the guy with the bodycam hit?
Is that why he couldn't move?

He couldn’t move without exposing himself.
Man that guy needs some clearance practice.
They hooked ol boy straight the fuqk up!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Maybe a result of limp wristing...?
That was straight up awesome!
Another soldja lost in the war against decency
The fool was higher than a kite and did all the wrong things. Don't go to war with a platoon of guns trained on you but he probably didn't have a clue as to what was going on. That's the danger of it for all concerned.
Jorge, you are correct. Columbus PD carry M&P 9mm's. A crappy pat down on this suspect initially by another agency put this event in motion. They are protesting. One of the local news channels did a story at 6 about whether tasing the guy caused him to shoot at the police. The inmates are running the asylum in Columbus!

Ron
They waited way too long ! When he didn’t comply with possession of the firearm and having already tried to kill with said firearm I’d have demanded he drop the weapon and comply once. Every moment they waited while he failed to comply with demands to drop the firearm was time he could have used to kill one of the officers.

The lady officer behind my back with a drawn pistol would make me more nervous than the pharmaceutical-affected patron on the floor with at least three other guns on him. What was she going to do from that angle?

I think the officer in front was relieved when she took his suggestion to get out the taser.
Yep. Stay the fuque out of Columbus. And Cleveland.
Even that will not keep him from voting Democrat.
Lying azz pos got exactly the medicine he needed.
where I come from thats called a clusterfuqk
Did he make it??
You grabn my ballzz’s yo!
Seems a little stressful for a few.... but the outcome seems good.
Easier to cap em outside and then firehose the street......
but noooooo, they gotta wrassle.w em inside and make a mess, justify some undocumented immigrant janitors job.

For sure. Was that a freaking glock. That could have been bad. Took forever to clear.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Lying azz pos got exactly the medicine he needed.

Those lead pills made him feel mobetta.
Gezzz...Lets just have our fuqking race war and be done with it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Did he make it??

OD'd again - this time on hot lead injection.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
For sure. Was that a freaking glock. That could have been bad. Took forever to clear.

but, but, they're the most reliable sidearm on earth
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The lady officer behind my back with a drawn pistol would make me more nervous than the pharmaceutical-affected patron on the floor with at least three other guns on him. What was she going to do from that angle?

I think the officer in front was relieved when she took his suggestion to get out the taser.

She even made me nervous. Im thinking thats why white shirt wanted her to taser him.
He went with the cigarette distraction when the paramedic said he was going to search him. It was successful and when the officer said he was going to search him in the hospital he tried it again. He knew exactly what he was doing right up to the time he was ventilated.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Id bet he pissed his pants clearing that. Id be unloading that pos.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
You grabn my ballzz’s yo!

They always say that or, "I kaints breve".
The Lord was right. There is no.truth in a liar.

Looked like it was out-of-battery when he drew and he ended up switching mags?
Looks like clumsy work. You'd think they'd have him subdued in a matter of minutes.
I sure wouldn't expect a druggy street bum to make it all they way to the ER with a hidden gun. I'm guessing the EMT's will get a refresher course on patting down riders after this goat rodeo.
What part of comply is it that they just don't get?
Unfortunately the headline will be "police rob and murder innocent citizen while incapacitated".
Happy ending, that colored was really stupid!

Shoulda been a Sig. 😉
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Officers left thumb made contact with rear of slide when he fired..
Causing the FTE & subsequent jam

Watched in slo mo with local SD this sfternoon..

Indeed he did. It did look like an M&P. Unusual, as they typically seem to work very well.
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm

Ah, that makes sense. Perhaps the po-po needs to consider switching back to revolvers.

I was thinking the same thing. She was yelling orders to the guy when there were 3 or 4 other cops in front of her.
This guy was sure he was going to get away with it, again, as usual. The high cost of woke.
My hanz iz up sir, my hanz iz up

lmao what a tard
Dude argued himself to death.

I agree. She had a seriously bad angle. Almost looked like she might have shot the cop in front of her in the elbow If she discharged her weapon..
Originally Posted by DeadHead
My hanz iz up sir, my hanz iz up

lmao what a tard

Dead tard.
A happy ending.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm

Ah, that makes sense. Perhaps the po-po needs to consider switching back to revolvers.

No.

Perhaps s hit can happen in a gun fight. Sure his clearance of the malfunction could've been better, but he got the job done. Perhaps he'll use it as a learning experience.
Love these vids!

PS... Glock for the win!

That ain't a lie. Piss poor training or not enough training. Thats supposed to be a reaction when your life is on the line. Had he come at the officer it would have been bad
The whole episode looked botched. Like a bunch of amateurs handling an unruly clown.
Originally Posted by DBT
The whole episode looked botched. Like a bunch of amateurs handling an unruly clown.

Uummm, have you been watching the news the last couple years? the cops don't know whether to schit or go blind.....
can't shoot or abuse the protected class
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by DBT

Uummm, have you been watching the news the last couple years? the cops don't know whether to schit or go blind.....

There is that, yet looking at the video, a lot of things could have been done better. Others have raised many of the issues, inadequate search, handling, restraint, etc. Which does not absolve the stupidity of the Perp, or his own culpability.
cops got lucky. All sorts of lax, careless mistakes. I sure don't trust women cops
Problem solved, turds dead. They lack accountability, that’s a problem in society. No repercussions for bad actions. He got what he brought on himself.

There was some definite issues with priority of shot.
Originally Posted by DBT

Yep

That whole incident was a clusterfu^ck.

MM
He died with his "people's" credit cards.
Law enforcement and medical resources are simply wasted trying to manage interactions with these people.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That whole incident was a clusterfu^ck.

MM

Yep.
The criminal couldn't follow directions, or understand English.
My observation was guys hands were pretty steady for having fired two rounds already.

Lady was sweeping the guys back in front of her and he knew it. He was more concerned about her shooting him than the perp.

This cat just a little slow on the immediate action drill. For my money, make it Glock.
In the begining of the tape the officer or the E.M.T. says he has Medicade.In the hospital room he says he has ,"peoples credit cards", what the hell is that? Other peoples stolen cards ? WIC ,or,SSI? he looks young and able to be on disability.This is what our taxes pay for? When were they going to search the Dread holding do'rag on his head? Looks like he could have had an AR pistol and 3 or 4 mags up there.i know why,the smell would have knocked them over.
Cops were lucky, and the perp was stupid. The cop clearing the jam was painful to watch, that's a pretty basic drill he should known well.
The problem started WAY before the guy was ever put in the ambo.

No one pats down detailed suspects anymore?

WTF.........
They sure turned that genius into Swiss cheese! F'n moron.
No black officers local so they hustled in a female to off the negra.

Chauvin rule.
Awee sheeitt, DJ Pooky album was fixin to drop
Ushering in the broad was annoying....
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

There is that, yet looking at the video, a lot of things could have been done better. Others have raised many of the issues, inadequate search, handling, restraint, etc. Which does not absolve the stupidity of the Perp, or his own culpability.

Its delicate operations when dealing with protected classes.

It's not like dealing with Marge Schott or Don Imus, these people have no predilections to direct their actions, they are merely misguided in the ways of the scientific method....
Huh. You mean they still make Pall Malls??

Osky
Damn. What is it with these people? Even at gun point they refuse to follow direct orders with impunity! This chit started with Obama and his “the police acted stupidly”. Then there was bum rush brown and the “hands up don’t shoot” lie! All this has done is to embolden blacks. POS think they’re untouchable now and act accordingly.

I wouldn’t be too hard on the cop cleaning the ftf. Stress level had to be through the roof!
where do you start.as infubar stated the cops today can't win for loosing.watching that just kept raising my blood pressure,firearm on the fecal matter eggplant should of never gotten in that ambulance.this catering to this kind of trash is beyond lunacy.i have no clue how they have the patience to hold out so long before dispatching this garbage.thank god no innocents hurt.these cops deserve 4 times what they are compensated.
That made my day, Thanks for posting that.
Newports
Issues with that gun.
The jam in the beginning was obvious.
But go back and watch the end.
He only fires once in that flurry, and it looks like his slide
is out of battery after that round. He doesn't seem to notice, and it's not
real clear, but it's sticking too far back over his thumb.
The guard/cop and the perp won’t do that again. LOL. Who ever searched him in the field is going to get chit.

Pass throughs in a hospital could be disastrous, O2 tanks....
Watching at 1/4 speed, it is obvious, the officer fired before he came to full grip, and the slide hit his left thumb as it was cycling.

Doesn't matter what semi-auto he was shooting, when that happens, you're getting a jam that will not be easy to clear. Have to strip the mag, cycle slide on those. He was having a problem stripping the mag because he wasn't hitting the mag release much of the time he was trying to strip the mag.

Damn good thing his 1st shot made contact, otherwise there'd of likely been some dead cops in that room.
© 24hourcampfire