Home
Last summer, a downtown Austin bike shop made headlines when it chose to stand with rioters instead of the city’s police department during anti-law enforcement “protests.”

Mellow Johnny’s, a bicycle store founded by disgraced former cyclist Lance Armstrong [Note: Armstrong sold his interest in the store several years ago], had previously supplied bicycles to the Austin Police Department. During last summer’s riots, the store decided to terminate its contract with the department.

Then, Wednesday morning, this happened:

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Police are searching for several unidentified suspects who were involved in a robbery at Mellow Johnny’s bike shop in downtown Austin. Police say the incident happened around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday at 400 Nueces Street.

The unsurprising and ironic development follows a year in which the Democrat-run Austin City Council cut the local police budget by a whopping one-third. Predictably, crime exploded; 2020 was the recent high-water mark for murders in Austin, a tragic trend that has only escalated in 2021.
I bet they called the police, too!

Fuggin' liberals.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Precious...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LoL!!!!

Mellow Johnny ain't so mellow right about now.....
Damn, that's funny...
Did they call 911?
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Damn, that's funny...

Yep
somebodies harshing johnnies mellow
My how times have changed since Boss Thorpe was the chief in Austin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

(Rockinbbar, Remember my old copañero Scott? Boss was his great uncle!)
I was wondering how the bike shop could censor the police..

What were Austin biker sales like after BLTifa kept throwing them under cars...
I imagine the police are working hard on the case laugh
About 2010 one of my coworkers had a run in with those critical mass commies on his way home from chemotherapy. As he was trying to turn into his apt complex in Austin.
Would’ve been funny if the Officer responding to the call would have just said “Told ya so” and walked out of the store.
I think they should close the case and not even investigate. They apparently don’t need the police, let them take care of it themselves. [bleep] !
How long until BLM and Antifa are rioting and burning in Austin?

When the next Dindunuffin bites a cops bullet.

Here's hoping Johnnys gets the torch.
Woke Spokes Bike Shop, coming soon to a town near you.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Would like to see em start at that bastion of bolshevism, the University of Texas.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Damn, that's funny...

Yep

+1
TFF!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Would like to see em start at that bastion of bolshevism, the University of Texas.

Yep! 👍🏻
© 24hourcampfire