Home
Locals dealing with thief
If these folks go to jail, I'm betting all their belongings will be sitting right where they are now when they get out.
Red Boiling Springs. Almost bought the old hotel there some years back.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Red Boiling Springs. Almost bought the old hotel there some years back.

Which one?
As long as there are no repercussions for their actions, crooks will continue on their career path. Start cutting off hands and things will change, bring back public hangings. Repercussions for your actions will make an impact.
Story I got was this guy stole a gun safe from their deceased brother’s home. Police didn’t seem particularly interested in doing anything about it, so this family drug the guy out of his house, drove him down the road, beat him half to death l, and rolled him out in the ditch. If that’s how ot happened, amd I have no reason to believe otherwise, I have no problem with their actions.

I find it a pity these folks got arrested for handling a situation the legal system is supposed to be there to handle.
No consequences for property crimes anymore. Not even in TN. Putting people in jail costs money. If perps don’t have money, LE ain’t interested. The crook in this situation probably didn’t have squat. The folks that tuned him up on the other hand......likely have money that can be taken by the state and by attorneys.

You’d think firearms theft would spark immediate involvement from every federal agency being as how they involve federal background checks. It don’t. Which is telling, on a whole ‘nother subject.
Good for them but they should have been a little smarter about it.
It’s a completely upside down merica
Originally Posted by Potsy
No consequences for property crimes anymore. Not even in TN. Putting people in jail costs money. If perps don’t have money, LE ain’t interested. The crook in this situation probably didn’t have squat. The folks that tuned him up on the other hand......likely have money that can be taken by the state and by attorneys.

You’d think firearms theft would spark immediate involvement from every federal agency being as how they involve federal background checks. It don’t. Which is telling, on a whole ‘nother subject.

^^^^^^^^ This! It's ALL about punishing the people with something to lose and letting them grease the wheels of "justice" while letting the others go because they just drain resources.
Shoot Shovel STFU

That’s it in a nutshell. Neighbors kid, 18, got caught with 80# of pot coming back from Mexico. The popo in cali called wanting my neighbor to bail him. He told them NO way. He’s all yours. They did this three times, telling him how much trouble the kid was in. Well, my neighbor told them if he did it then he deserves what’s coming to him. Of course the kid didn’t have a pot to piss in. They dropped the charge and let him go.
If you are Ballz:
“Chit, shovel , and buy more T-111”

😂🤣
Build more jails, jobs for guards, etc
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

That’s it in a nutshell. Neighbors kid, 18, got caught with 80# of pot coming back from Mexico. The popo in cali called wanting my neighbor to bail him. He told them NO way. He’s all yours. They did this three times, telling him how much trouble the kid was in. Well, my neighbor told them if he did it then he deserves what’s coming to him. Of course the kid didn’t have a pot to piss in. They dropped the charge and let him go.

California "leadership".

Laughing. Good on your neighbor.
I did notice that there is zero info on the perp, which tells us right off he has a rap sheet a mile long.
Posted By: KC Re: How thieves should be handled - 04/18/21

Originally Posted by gregintenn
Story I got was this guy stole a gun safe from their deceased brother’s home. Police didn’t seem particularly interested in doing anything about it, so this family drug the guy out of his house, drove him down the road, beat him half to death l, and rolled him out in the ditch. If that’s how ot happened, amd I have no reason to believe otherwise, I have no problem with their actions.

I find it a pity these folks got arrested for handling a situation the legal system is supposed to be there to handle.

Am I reading impaired? I see nothing in the article about theft of property.
Originally Posted by KC

Originally Posted by gregintenn

Am I reading impaired? I see nothing in the article about theft of property.

Get your eyesight checked, from the article.

The investigation revealed that five Macon County residents confronted a person at his home over allegations of theft.
they’re really going fix to him up now.

Be interesting come election time too for that local sheriff.
How twisted the J system is, the perp will probably sue in civil court and own anything if value the family has.
We have a local thief he has been arrested over a dozen times and released.
He feels entitled to do what ever he wants to do. with no repercussions.
And he is right.
The Police will not do anything to him.
If we turn him in and report him. We are treated like we are the criminals by the Sheriff's
Our Neighborhood is fed up.
One day he will disappear and the problem will be solved.
I just hope when it happens none of our Good Neighbors are charged with anything.
The kid (in his 30s) has even started threatening our Community with gun violence if we stand up to him.
The Sheriff does nothing.
I see this all over on the news in other areas.
When the Good People have had enough it is going to get very nasty very fast.
Like has been said
Nothing Will Stop What Is Coming
I pray that thing turn around before We The People start to take back of our Country before it gets Bloody.
Our legal system is all about the money.
Friend of mines son was picked up about once a month. Minor drug possession. He would get a call and run down and bail the kid out. Finally told the cops , you like him so much you can keep him. Couple of days later kid was back home. As a side note they quit picking him up. Hasbeen
Nothin’ going on there a high pressure air nozzle up his butt won’t fix. Maybe 5 seconds and he’ll be good as new.

You’re welcome.

PS: the coroner will have a tuff time figuring it out.
They'll just think he got audited.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Nothin’ going on there a high pressure air nozzle up his butt won’t fix. Maybe 5 seconds and he’ll be good as new.

You’re welcome.

PS: the coroner will have a tuff time figuring it out.

The PTH PTH PTH PTH PTH sound as he is flying around the area may be worth the doing.
Like a Cartoon
Maybe we could sale tickets for the show.
Far western Kentucky, west Tennessee, back around 1970 time period..........string of farm and construction equipment theft. Cops couldn't catch the people doing it. Local farmer and son caught a guy in the act of stealing some of their stuff.

Farmer asked guy who else is in on this. Thief refuses to answer, and tells farmer to go ahead and call sheriff, cause he'll be turned loose and come back for the equipment later. Farmer tells son to get the dozer and dig a hole. Thief getting nervous now, asks why. Farmer says, you aren't going to jail, you're going to be shot and buried in this hole and no one is ever going to know what happened. Thief begins to sing, and before he's through, he's named his accomplices, along with some local cops that were covering up for them.

Big difference though between then and now.
They don't hang horse theives any more either. I think if I have a work truck and someone steals it I should be able to hang or shoot the thief. Instead he will get released and maybe not even do any time except in county. I wish they would give these five $1,500. Then tell them to go out and save the county some more money. We have lost this country, some of us are just now figuring it out. Be Well, RZ.
When I was a kid, several neighbors had their barns burned in a short time. There was this kid who’d recently moved in from somewhere else and everyone suspected he was the culprit. One day you never saw him anymore. He was never mentioned in conversation, and no more barns burned.
Rule one. If your schit goes missing, don’t call the cops if you want it back.

Knowing your area and the characters helps in such situations. Cops are worse than useless.
© 24hourcampfire