Home
,..also,..the San Antonio police chief has a badazz emblem on the front of his hat. I'm surprised that the ADL isn't whining about it.
Mexican Army Surplus!
Texanstempel
Well you gotta admit, that eagle makes the badge!

😉
The SA Police chief is a liberal supporter and doesn’t back the blue.

Just so y’all know
JL, that goes with out saying! 😊
Never had reason to complain in 30 plus years, never heard anyone complain about them being unfair either either.

I did have one SAPD guy in a traffic stop give me a lecture on why I should always carry to protect myself and others since I had a CHL because the Cops couldn’t always be there while he wrote me the ticket.

And that was a Hispanic Cop in his twenties.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,..also,..the San Antonio police chief has a badazz emblem on the front of his hat. I'm surprised that the ADL isn't whining about it.

He's a liberal POS.

BP...
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

He's a liberal POS.

BP...

Most Police Chiefs are Libertard POS’s. And most of their Troops hate them.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Mexican Army Surplus!

LOL ! Good one Bob!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

He's a liberal POS.

BP...

Most Police Chiefs are Libertard POS’s. And most of their Troops hate them.

pattern there. not hard to figure out.
So, what is the emblem on his hat?
SAPD is a damn good department. HPD too. Both are civil service and other than the occasional criminal that slips through, things don't get corrupt until the highest ranks.
Agree with Powell.

All SAPD personnel I've interacted with were a cut above.

Come to think of it most big city/municipality PD's in Texas tend to be pretty solid.
© 24hourcampfire