Home
PedoBiden will get ONE thing right: Salesman of the Decade, surpassing The Halfrican:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/march-was-another-record-setting-month-for-gun-sales/

Those who think Americans will stop buying guns will be in for a rude awakening.

The number of firearm background checks conducted in the US, which serves as a rough proxy for the number of guns sold nationwide, hit record levels in March. Daniel Payne of Just The News highlighted that four million background checks were conducted “for the second time in history” and blew “past the earlier one-month record set in January.”

In March, the FBI conducted 4.7 million background checks for firearms, which was 400,000 more than January’s record-setting numbers.
Nah. Hiden Biden won’t live that long. The The Fake Niqqer Ho will win that award
Yet it takes a year to get a suppressor
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Yet it takes a year to get a suppressor

Don’t take a year to get a solvent trap! 🤔
Every time I'm in a gun store some fat chick is buying a gun with some chit bag ape.
No doubt these straw man purchases are driving much of t numbers.
More than 1/4 th of these were sold in Illinois.

Posted last week.
Revolver News had headlines saying polls show 75% of the people support the Second Ammendment and another that 75% oppose any more gun control laws. Encouraging if true.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Revolver News had headlines saying polls show 75% of the people support the Second Ammendment and another that 75% oppose any more gun control laws. Encouraging if true.

That's not what the schitball dems would have you believe, they say 90% of Americans want more GC.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 45_100

That's not what the schitball dems would have you believe, they say 90% of Americans want more GC.

You are correct
What other President gave the public stimmy checks, that went straight to many of the gun purchases?
Democrats are the best gun salesmen around...
Originally Posted by ringworm
Every time I'm in a gun store some fat chick is buying a gun with some chit bag ape.
No doubt these straw man purchases are driving much of t numbers.

laugh laugh laugh
I did my part. Bought 3 stripped lowers.

G23
I’ve been helping out.
© 24hourcampfire