Home
But we can call the variants South African, Brazilian or Kent?

Really?
I call it the Shanghai Shivers
My daughter asked me that the other day. I don't think she liked my answer. She has been hanging out with a gal who is married to an attorney and has family members who are attorneys. That should say volumes about why she questioned me.

kwg
It is the China flu plain and simple. But in today's world we can't call chit chit. Should have never left their bat,cat,dog eating border.
Originally Posted by mirage243
I'd call it "the best reason ever to nuke China" disease. Fuuckin slant eyed communist scum.
Lyme disease anyone?

Spanish flu?
Kung Flu
CHICOM-19
Chinese Flu
Chinkypox
ChiCom Crud
Bat AIDS
Sino-Bomb
Wu Flu
The Shanghai Shivers
Fauxrona Virus
The Hong Kong Hives
The Funky Gookster
Wuhan Clap
Fair Trade Fever
Wuhan Weezer
Holocough
Sweet and Sour Sickness
Flu Manchu
Bat Scratch Fever
We know the origin so in keeping with normal naming nomenclature it is the Wuhaun Flu.

Plain and simple, and all here should always use that name here and in ALL outside email/fb/twitter talk.
Sars,bird flu,swine flu,ASF, Thanks China. Which beggs the question what are they brewing up next. Biological warfare?
The next time somebody objects to "Wuhan Flu" ask them if they have a problem with "German Measles"
Even mainstream press has followed suit. We have Brazilian and British variants along with several others, and they're all being labeled with their origin. Just took a while for the country to come arouns.
And people in the US of A eat shrimp, fish and pork from China. F China and the China flu.
Yeah but Trump called it the China flu and therefore it is forbidden.
It's the China flu and always will be. If someone has a problem with me calling it just that,than we have nothing further to talk about.
Man up and call it what you want to call it..
China Flu.

Hows that?
Perfect.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
And people in the US of A eat shrimp, fish and pork from China.

You mean the ones raised in the sewage pits
where the shrimp and crawdads swim amongst
the swirling turds ?
And the pigs eat whatever is thrown in their
pen including slop jar contents and dead rats
and all manners of offal ?
As a Doctor, I feel uncomfortable making jokes about people who refuse to take the Covid-19 vaccine.

But let me give it a shot.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Yeah but Trump called it the China flu and therefore it is forbidden.

Bingo, TDS.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by mirage243
I'd call it "the best reason ever to nuke China" disease. Fuuckin slant eyed communist scum.

I'm partial to "The Wooooo - Hooooo Flu" smile smile smile
Originally Posted by Dutch
But we can call the variants South African, Brazilian or Kent?

Really?

Doesn't really matter what the half-smart snobs want us to call it, we will do as we damned well want.
I prefer Kung Flu.
Reminds me of a young Chinese couple I knew. They owned an authentic chinese restaurant here in town. Dated for years, never had sex - they saved it for their honeymoon night.

That night, the wife told the husband, "We wait so long! I give you anyting you want!"

The husband replied, "I want the 69!"

The wife replied, "you want the beef wiff broccori????"
Does cold and flu season need a name?
© 24hourcampfire