Home
Posted By: pahick 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Checked out Raina's channel and that girl can eat!!

Posted By: High_Noon Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Posted By: JSTUART Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21

That steak would do me for three or four meals...without the extras.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Bon Appetit! My favorite part of that whole movie
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
That ain't chit. Molly Schuyler ate TWO COMPLETE 72 oz. steak dinners in less than 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure she could beat a Bengal Tiger. grin
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Restaurant my son worked at had a burger challenge like that. 3 lb burger, 1 lb bacon, cheese, all the fixings and a cooked egg on top of a humongous bun.

I decided to give it a shot once. Was doing good. Got halfway through at the half hour mark and I just hit a wall. The chick in the first video called it “flavour fatigue”. If I ate another bite I was going to lose it all, so I tapped out.

Took the rest home and 6 people ate it for dinner that night.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
When in my 20's, 6', 165#, I got through a 64 oz steak, fries, schooner of draft beer...but failed on the garlic bread and salad. Still, the waitress was impressed, and told me the U of Wash ballplayers that tried the challenge mostly failed...and obviously they were over twice my size.
Posted By: deflave Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Bon Appetit! My favorite part of that whole movie

My favorite line is when Roman says "I gotta go introduce Mr. Thick Dick to Mr. Urinal Cake."

Then gets up to use the head. LOL
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Unreal that little Asian chick was able to swallow all that steak. Unf u ckingbelievable.
Posted By: pahick Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
That ain't chit. Molly Schuyler ate TWO COMPLETE 72 oz. steak dinners in less than 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure she could beat a Bengal Tiger. grin

Damn thats a lot of steak! lol
Posted By: slumlord Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
My gall bladder would be crying

Me too
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Unreal that little Asian chick was able to swallow all that steak. Unf u ckingbelievable.

Right! She may not be the fastest but she can pack it away. She did 10lbs of shrimp boil...no way I could keep up, but I sure would give it a shot!

Originally Posted by slumlord
My gall bladder would be crying

Me too

Same lol
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
Originally Posted by pahick

Damn thats a lot of steak! lol

Yes. Plus, the problem with eating a 72 oz steak from the Big Texan is you have to eat a steak at the Big Texan.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
I cannot imagine what that broad does to the bathroom afterwards
Posted By: Johnny Dollar Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
The first year Nebraska had a football playoff, I was teaching at the school that won their class state championship. The coaches had promised the team if they won they’d take them to a steakhouse that served 60oz Porterhouse steaks. The steakhouse had a rule that if you finished the first one, you could get a second. A couple of the big-eaters got a second.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21
She won't sleep for 2 days after that.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: 72oz Steak? - 04/17/21

Molly has more recently eaten three of them in one sitting.
© 24hourcampfire