Home
These are the days of deciet, corruption, lies and murder, as it was back then. The earth ruled by men of renown, the giants, the Nephilim of the bloodlines of fallen angels who are in control over the lives of HIS creation, those created in HIS image. The insanity and perversion of modern Babylon reigns.

These are as those days when HE said HE will return again.

There is only digital oppression, not real
I am not sure how bad it was then. However, I was thinking today that God owes Sodum and Gomora appology if he diest judge America. He has been so good to our country and the liberals hate him for it.
Where can a guy get a look at one of these giants? They got em at the San Diego zoo?
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Where can a guy get a look at one of these giants? They got em at the San Diego zoo?

The flud got them.
God is dead. Or at the very least, taking a nap.

You have to look on the internet. Everything there is true.
They are certainly trying to make super soldiers. Darpa over here and china have been doing GMOs, gene splicing, breeding experiments since they had the technology. I would not be surprised if angels, fallen ones, had their hand in the new tech
The push is robotics in the military here to replace infantry, just like they did with drones for recon and certain air strikes. They are just another way to gather intel and for killing. There's not as much of an issue when it's a kid behind a computer with his conscience wiped.

China does that too, but I think they are pushing their cheapest commodity.....young men. Their population is so high and lives as expendable as napkins at McDonald's.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Just bidin' His time.
He knows the beginning from the end - and will sort out the mess.
Article about the technology.

https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/beyond-human-rise-super-soldiers-primer

No Jack.
Friedrich Nietzsche is dead. That, after a very long bout of insanity.

God will return when He is good and ready. It's best we get ready for that.
Omnipresent and omnipotent.

Gee, who is at fault?

Have you and Iron written letters to Trump and Mike Lindell and Gen Flynn and Lin Wood to inform them yet?
Originally Posted by Scott F

The flud got them.

You serve them when you go to work and pay your taxes and buy razor blades or TVs or bank with them, and the Bolsheviks you slave for laugh at how stupid you are for not even realizing how little you really are. You dont even have the intelligence to realize the term giant can be used to mean things other than physical size. You have been programmed well.

Now send your sons and daughters off to war so the mental giants you work for can crank up their war machines and make some more.
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am not sure how bad it was then. However, I was thinking today that God owes Sodum and Gomora appology if he diest judge America. He has been so good to our country and the liberals hate him for it.

+1
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You serve them when you go to work and pay your taxes and buy razor blades or TVs or bank with them, and the Bolsheviks you slave for laugh at how stupid you are for not even realizing how little you really are. You dont even have the intelligence to realize the term giant can be used to mean things other than physical size. You have been programmed well.

No need to continue as you already have my vote for KOTY.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

No Jack.

Amen
Originally Posted by ledvm
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

No Jack.

Amen

Shit...hold up Jag, it appears you have competition!
Everything is wonderful, J, just take your vaccine and you'll be Ok.

Now send your sons and daughters off to war so the mental giants you work for can crank up their war machines and make some more.
Whether one agrees with the theological aspect or not, that’s a pretty accurate description of life in America for the overwhelming majority of working-class Americans nowadays.
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
These are the days of deciet, corruption, lies and murder

I’ve been praying for this my whole life!
Its amazing how many cant connect the dots and think its normal that every so often the US has a financial crisis.
So, the Bolshi owned Fed Reserve Bank prints a lot of money to supposedly stimulate the economy. They give it to our Govt and then its our debt to the Bolshi owned Fed Reserve Bank.

The Govt gives it to the Bolshi owned Central Banks.

The Bolshi owned Central Banks buy Bolshi owned stocks of Bolshi owned major corporations driving up the stock price.

We pay them high interest rates on the money we (our govt) gave them to make them rich while the money we get for working declines in value.

We currently pay about 5 billion a week servicing the debt for the money we borrowed anf never got.
Its a sweet deal - for them. Even some suckers think its ok.

What many fail to see is that things changed some under Trump. He had the Fed print the money and for the first time in history, the folks got the money. And, the Fed has been shifted back to the control of the US treasury.

I think Trump is right. Something big is coming and nobody knows.
Originally Posted by deflave
These are the days of deciet, corruption, lies and murder

I’ve been praying for this my whole life!

PTL. You make my heart happy. Yes, we in the know always pray for Him to return and end the depravity going on.
grin
© 24hourcampfire