Home
I guess this is one way to give someone the finger.

Maricopa woman finds tires slashed and a severed finger in her driveway
David Caltabiano

MARICOPA, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - A couple in Maricopa woke up to their tires slashed and a severed finger in the driveway on Thursday morning.

"I literally have been laughing all day because if I don't, I might cry," said Francesca Wikoff.

The truck belongs to the Wikoff family. Wikoff, a former volunteer firefighter and EMT, has the stomach for this sort of thing. "It's pretty comical. You would think that if you're gonna go to the hospital, especially if you just severed your finger off, that you would take said finger with you," said Wikoff.

Wikoff believes the tire slasher cut her back tire then cut his finger off on accident. "We assume it happened at 10:30 last night because we had our neighbor that lives next to him heard a loud scream and then a car speeding off," said Wikoff.

The Maricopa mother believes the finger belongs to her neighbor because they argued with him the night before and a trail of blood leads to his house. "I don't find joy in anybody hurting themselves. However, karma has a good way of working itself out," said Wikoff.

The neighbor wasn't home Thursday and Wikoff said he hasn't been home all day. Arizona's Family reached out to the Maricopa Police Department and haven't heard back. Wikoff said no arrests have been made, only the finger so far has been taken in custody by police in a brown paper bag. "Well, I got the better hand," said Wikoff.

From KPHO/KTVK
The knife folded on the slasher, ya reckon ?
Ought to have plenty of DNA...
One way to get a fingerprint. Hasbeen
Cops fingered out who did it?
But he saved a dollar or two on that Chinese knife.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Ought to have plenty of DNA...

Hell Man, they got a print!
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
One way to get a fingerprint. Hasbeen

But unless the missing finger bandit has been fingerprinted before, they can't trace it now, can they?
just thinking outside the box here, but I'll guess the Finger owner must have been Mexican, but was probably new to slashing people's tires..

either that, or was just the average democRAT Biden Supporter....
Sounds like the neighbor will be fingered for this.

Karma baby...….grin
".........You would think that if you're gonna go to the hospital, especially if you just severed your finger off, that you would take said finger with you," said Wikoff………"

Hey, it was dark, and the dude was in a hurry......and stressed out......lol
#1 rule of tire slashing......Use a fixed blade knife, never use a folder!
Originally Posted by Seafire
just thinking outside the box here, but I'll guess the Finger owner must have been Mexican, but was probably new to slashing people's tires..

either that, or was just the average democRAT Biden Supporter....

My guess is a white trash dumbazz with a Case knife. Sounds to me like some genius tried to stab a tire sidewall with a slip joint folder.
The stars aligned.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Sounds like the neighbor will be fingered for this.

Dude, quit pointing fingers, you don't know that.
© 24hourcampfire