Home
Posted By: Hubert Bone scan - 04/17/21
Had my bone scan Thursday.. not good. cancer is out of control, CTC is shutting down and I need to find another reliable CTC.. will have to go back to a not so good treatment place. But from what I got from my onocologest (misspelled) it won't matter much.. I have used up most all the options to me, only things left would be a once in a million chanch of benifit to me. so my dogs will see me soon at the rainbow bridge. I know they will be waiting there for me..when you don't hear from me anyymore you will know I got on the Bus..
Posted By: 35 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
So sorry to hear this Hubert.
I hope you have some family nearby to help you thru this.
Regards, Dennis
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
I'm very sorry to read this. If I may, don't give in. One chance is more than none. Have you thought of writing out your memoirs, or similar for any family?
Posted By: Aviator Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Prayers for you!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Hubert, I admire your forthrightness and, at the same time, am sorry that you are having to face this sever situation. I, too, hope that you have some loving family and friends close at hand to share this journey with you. As KG suggested, please do not close the door to some treatment that might wok to your benefit. I wish you peace and comfort.
Posted By: RoadRunner65 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to hear this. Have you looked into the Mayo Clinic? Blood/marrow transfusion? What options are they giving you?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Hubert,

I am very sorry to hear that.
Hope that I can be an encouragement.

I can't recommend anything treatment wise, but the following links are possible food for thought for anyone who wants to look into what others have chosen to do. I hope that there's something that you can glean from these. I also have books on the subject that I can point to one or two that are written for those without a medical background.
I try to keep an open mind to other possible information considering the limitations of the medical industry model.

I'm curious. If you don't mind me asking, Did your oncologist ever spend time addressing your food choices, or advise you against sugar and certain high carbs that feed cancer?

One thing I do recommend is the blessing in my signature.
PM me for prayer, etc anytime.
I'll pray for you regardless.

Many Blessings to you Hubert .

Happy Camper

I'll post all of these right here so that they will be a handy reference.

https://draxe.com/health/10-natural-cancer-treatments-hidden-cures/

https://www.brighteon.com/da2d3202-f850-4c3a-bee5-998e89094be3

Here's a whole channel on the topic.

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/thetruthaboutcancer

I use this myself for inflammation reduction, energy production, and for methylation of nutrients.

https://naturalmentor.com/is-msm-an-underrated-cancer-treatment/

Channel, "The Truth About Cancer".
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com

https://m.youtube.com/user/thetruthaboutcancer

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to read this Hubert. I hope your one in a million comes through.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Damn. Sorry to hear this. It's not over until it's over.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Hubert, never give up. Many times when things seem hopeless, miracles can and do happen. Hang in there, and I'll pray for you.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Truly sorry to hear this Hubert and wish you Godspeed and God's peace at every turn. I never rule out miracles, which is what life is.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Lost for words. I'll Pray, and May God Bless you.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to hear. I believe I was short with you in the past and upon rethinking i should not have been. I apologize and if i can be of any help or comfort please message me.
Posted By: SKane Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
frown

God bless ya, hubert. I sure hope your name gets called for the 1-in-a-million selection.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
If you can get to this Cancer Center they might be able to help. They are a comprehensive care level center. A research hospital.
Michigan Medicine
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sir, You are valued here.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to hear this. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Posted By: EMoore Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Best wishes to you!
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to hear it, man. Hope you aren’t too debilitated and can enjoy a few things more. Be sure to take the time for those if you can. And may God in His infinite mercy welcome your soul when you do pass from this life. Will pray to that effect.
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Sorry to hear. Don't give up, do what you can with that you have left. You'll be missed here
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Damn Hubert, I'm very sorry to hear this, I was hoping for better.

I wish things could be different for you, By the way you have handled this whole thing I know your family loves you and will miss you terribly as will we.

Prayers for you and your family.

Posted By: ISRO Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
You're a warrior Hubert, make good with the Lord and go see your pups
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Live for each day sir.
Cant express it any other way.
You are a brave person.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Hang in there! Beat cancers a$$!
Posted By: superlight17b Re: Bone scan - 04/17/21
Prayers sent for you and yours,all my best.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert,

Am very sorry to hear that. It has been good to get to know you over the past few years through the Campfire.

Am hoping for the best,
John
Posted By: buttstock Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

This is an article entitled, "Nothing boring about boron." It is about the many health benefits of boron supplements. Boron is critical for parathyroid function, the gland that regulates calcium and magnesium in the body. We do not get enough of this micronutrient in our regular eating.

Boron has been found to fight multiple cancers, and stimulates bone growth (osteoblasts).
You can use a very low cost, high purity form of boron, called sodium tetra-borate. It is "20 Mule Team Borax" sold in the laundry area . recommended dosage is 1/8-1/4 dry teaspoon per day, dissolved in 16-32 ounces of water.

Evidently, new cancer drugs have boron compounds in the formulation.

Hope it helps. Keep fighting.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert, I can tell that you are a strong man mentally and physically. I do believe that any chance is better than no chance.

God's Peace and healing in whatever form it comes in. God Bless
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Truly sorry to hear.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert

I will keep you in my prayers!

Mike
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Man, I am sorry to hear this sad news, I hope your one in a million shot cuts an "X", and you live a long, happy life, but if that falls shy, then I hope the other comes to be, and if we're not too [bleep] in this life, we'll end up across the sky with them...

Should it be that your posts here stop, I'll be heartened for those wonderful friends of yours that have been waiting to see you at the bridge...
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Very sorry to hear of it.
Prayers from here for a complete recovery.

Cancer is pure evil on earth
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Prayers for you and for yours, Amigo.

Never quit.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert, I am very sorry to hear of your very serious prognosis. I wish you the best and perhaps that "miracle" comes to pass.

L.W.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hang in there brother, it's not over till it's over! There's always a chance.
Posted By: Steve Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Very sorry to read this Hubert. Hang in there.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert, I don’t know you. But you are in my thoughts and prayers. To be honest, having those friends at the Rainbow bridge would make me happy.....along with Cathy......
Posted By: LeakyWaders Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Hubert,

Thanks for letting us share in your troubled times. Please let your family know of your online posts so that they can enjoy them long after you're gone...which is hopefully a long time from now.

Prayers for you, your family, and your healers.

-John
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Hubert, never give up. Many times when things seem hopeless, miracles can and do happen. Hang in there, and I'll pray for you.

I can't say it any better. Never, Never, Never give up. Prayers for you.
Posted By: g5m Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
I'm sorry, too, to hear this, Hubert.

If it's the Cancer Treatment Center of Philadelphia that has closed I believe Temple University has bought it and that should be a good outfit.
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Prayers sent for you and yours.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
god damn, cancer sucks.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr

This. I would try ivermectin for your weight daily for a month also. I would also find a penticostal church to annoint me in oil and lay hands on me after service one Sunday PM.

I would ask the Lord to forgive my sins and come into my heart that you would never die but live forever with HIM in Heaven.

God bless and be with and touch and heal you.
Originally Posted by ironbender
god damn, cancer sucks.

Well, so much for there being no God.

HE is the way, the truth and the life.

Even unbelievers will call HIS name.

Thank you for proving HIS prophecy.

Fear not the earthly death all are appointed to for it is but the blink of the eye, but the eternal death without salvation that lasts forever.
Hubert, HE, your creator and the creator of the rocks and earth and heavens is your Father.

HE will give you life everlasting if you but bow down your head and ask Him.

If it were not so, HE would not have told you so. HE would get nothing from lying, as do many mortal men.

Take care and GOD bless.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ironbender
god damn, cancer sucks.

Well, so much for there being no God.

HE is the way, the truth and the life.

Even unbelievers will call HIS name.

Thank you for proving HIS prophecy.

Fear not the earthly death all are appointed to for it is but the blink of the eye, but the eternal death without salvation that lasts forever.

Swing and a miss.
Posted By: 163bc Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
prayers offered
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Here’s hoping for the best.

One thing that comforts me about the process of passing on is the people I cared about who have already gone that way before me.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Prayers..........
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Sorry to hear this. Keep the faith and keep on fighting.

Best wishes Hubert.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Godspeed to you Hubert.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Bone scan - 04/18/21
Truly sorry to hear. If you could get to Houston, there are some decent oncologists at MD Anderson. At any rate, you will be missed and GOD Bless You! Prayers are with you.
© 24hourcampfire