Home
Posted By: NYNY 2 MORE REMOVED FROM GENE POOL - 04/18/21
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-police-bodycam-motorcycle-officer-shot
"She must have been absent that day in law school when they taught law." I love that. grin
Excellent
See cops can make good social workers.
One of Oakland's finest. Looked like he was going to try to steal the cop's bike.

Nice shooting, Officer. Good work.
Another burden off the taxpayer’s back.
Kamala won’t be bailing that one out.
I wonder how many future crimes are prevented when some of the folks are removed from the breathing pool.
Posted By: DMc Re: 2 MORE REMOVED FROM GENE POOL - 04/18/21
Originally Posted by LouisB
I wonder how many future crimes are prevented when some of the folks are removed from the breathing pool.

A bunch! No question.
Originally Posted by DMc

A bunch! No question.

Probably had 21 children, I would not expect too much of a drop in crime rates.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
One of Oakland's finest. Looked like he was going to try to steal the cop's bike.

No [bleep]! Hit him on a moving left to right shot. I like it.
Good shooting all around. Excellent marksmanship by the Officer, looked like he was about 20 yrs away maybe more under pressure, moving target, handgun..... Awesome 😎

recidivism is always reduced by death
Good shootin Tex! Glad it had a happy ending!

Ron
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No [bleep]! Hit him on a moving left to right shot. I like it.

Cop was right-handed shooter too, I believe.

Bang flop. smile
Everything about that report went wonderful.

The part that got my attention was
Burch, a six-year veteran of the department, was working traffic enforcement on a police motorcycle when he was alerted that a vehicle had activated a license plate reader camera nearby.

This is the first confirmation I have seen that AI is monitoring and recording the plate number of every citizen who passes a camera. Probably doing the same with facial recognition.

You do not even need GPS on your cell phone. Big Brother is making a note every time you pass through an intersection. You better hope that no "insurrectionists" are having a meeting in a local basement as you pass through.

And the best part, we are paying for all of it.
© 24hourcampfire