Home
the wife is on her 200th day of oat meal for breakfast, i love me some oats but everyday..no no..... then I thought of this old clip >
lol ...ive wacthed it to many times today..better go get the boat cleaned up its going to be ice out b4 u know it !
Yes, that too. - I think snow machining is done for the year- at least for me. Hauled some stuff into the rec cabin this weekend- got real spongy and wet in afternoons. Had to wait overnight for the snow to freeze up to get the sheetrock into the rec cabin. Ground coming thru in places on the trail out yesterday afternoon.

Saw several parties of would-be bear killers headed out looking for targets,

Going to cut a couple yard aspen out today before the sap comes up- if it isn't too late already. Took a birch down 5 days ago and it seemed ok, but on the sap-rising verge then.

Wash down, grease, de-fuel, and park the machines on pallets for the season, I guess. Get out the ATV's.... see if they will run - boat is still snowed in. smile
U no lol ..u gay...
That ones good to ...lol
200 days of oatmeal?

Reminds me of my starving student days. Oatmeal from the bulk bin, $0.19 a pound. Raisins from the bulk bin, $1.49 a pound.

One handful of each, in the pot with water to cover, cook, eat.....................too many friggen days in a row. But, by my figuring it was less than $0.25 a breakfast.

Now, when I think about oatmeal for breakfast, I usually think again........................and have something different.
She was 1 point over on her cholesterol number.....so she's doing it to get her numbers down...its working for her but I really think she's giving her numbers to me ...sad chit!
© 24hourcampfire