Home
Republicans slam Maxine Waters for telling protesters to 'get more confrontational' over Chauvin trial

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-confrontational-protesters-republican-brooklyn-center

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Warming up for The Chauvin Verdict. They’ll burn that schitthole down if he’s found Not Guilty.
GOOD
I'm sure Where's Walzo and Hakeem Mustafa Ellitson welcomed her with open arms. I wonder how much of Mpls. will be up in flames. It's going to be a fun week.
Burn baby burn!

I hope she gets it......the biggest uprising of the conservative right that anyone can imagine! memtb
Damn piece of cshit colored bitch.
Bring it !!
I'm thinking decent, real cops have about had enough of "mostly peaceful".
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn piece of cshit colored bitch.

Worthless c unt !
Inciting. If they tried to slam Trump for it they should slam her for it. Members of the house cannot be impeached but they can be censured and expelled and that is exactly what the GOP members should demand. DEMs will circle the wagons around her but they should still make it part of the official record.
Some one needs to go all Preston Brooks on her ugly azz right there on the floor of the house.
She is in a contest with Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston to see who is the stupidest member of Congress.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from s3.amazonaws.com]
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Warming up for The Chauvin Verdict. They’ll burn that schitthole down if he’s found Not Guilty.

They're gonna burn the schitthole down either way.
I think you are right.

It looks to me like Maxine the Moron is calling for an insurrection in Mpls to match (or exceed) the alleged Capitol problem of January 6 (?).
She wants war.

That Chithole needs to be burnt down. The fact that she's calling on natives to "stand up" is hilarious. "Please put down the needle and your pipe, don't drink that firewater"
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm thinking decent, real cops have about had enough of "mostly peaceful".

About eight months ago for me.
Just distract them with HOT fried chicken and watermelon . Lead them to Canada in the summertime
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
She wants war.

That old wrinkled sack o bones niqqer is clueless
“If you you do not call for and take action against Maxine Waters, I’ll assume you stand with her.

It is time to take action for this nation.”

I contacted my reps with the above message. Which means, I’ll probably be the one getting a visit.....
I can smell that rancid 80 some year old crawling pile of rotten excrement all the way to the northern border.
Lord, if ever you could send down a good solid heart attack....

Osky
Horse face old bag .
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

Beat me to that conclusion . . . Whether it is because they're PO'd or celebrating, makes no difference, same outcome.
Originally Posted by Otter
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

Beat me to that conclusion . . . Whether it is because they're PO'd or celebrating, makes no difference, same outcome.

Yep. NBN
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She is in a contest with Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston to see who is the stupidest member of Congress.

Hank Johnson still wears that crown!
No jimmy Olsen for you chillin! 😆

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...aters-inciting-insurrection#Post16005763
That pig whore should be in jail.For a long time.
I say,let it rip.It's going to have to get alot worse,ALOT WORSE,before the
white men in this country get off their asses,and do something,finally.
By alot worse,i mean the BLM is 3 doors down,ripping your neighbors wife and daughter out of the house bad,before a bunch of guys knock on your door
And say,"Enough is enough,lets go! "

Them Knee-Gars will burn that schitthole down if he's found not guilty enough, he gets a manslaughter charge and the riots will begin. What's left to steal after the 1st & 2nd go-round of riots? The national guard needs to drop a few BLM members and the rest might get the message.
Blue Flu the day of the verdict and then the country can decide if it want’s to defund the police.

I’m betting no.
That hag is so ugly she would crack the lens on a Nightforce at 1k.
Don’t put that face on a horse,maybe a monkey
Why does the Mau Mau revolt keep reappearing in my thoughts???

Or the Haitian revolt of the early 19th century?
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Horse face old bag .

Wow, poor horses.
Notice how on occasion folks will see the face of Jesus in a flower, cheese, something of the sort?
Well you find ANY tall heap of horse, cow, or pig dung and your going to see her hideous mug.
( sorry to all mugs out there, I needed a noun )
Osky
Originally Posted by ironbender

Dang! I want my Jimmy Olsen Award !!! 🤠
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Why does the Mau Mau revolt keep reappearing in my thoughts???

Or the Haitian revolt of the early 19th century?

Old bitch looks like a Mau Mau !!!

One things for sure, Bob. That ole bitch is only a generation away from swinging through the treetops and slinging schitt.
© 24hourcampfire