Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He’d fugg it up somehow.
Surprised he knew how to work the safety on a Berreta.

Get him and the Ho,s noggins next to each other maybe get a 2 fer.

Then we would wind up with Pelosi.

No win situation.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He’d fugg it up somehow.

He'd miss - falling down the stairs!
Please, please don't even think of a two 'fer, Pelosi would be our worst nightmare come true. Like RBG Pelosi needs to assume room temperature ASAP and she can take Chucky boy along for company.
It’d just blow out the other side and he’d stumble off as usual.
He would probably forget to put a round in the chamber.
Giffords proved once and for all that nothing of consequence is damaged by a round to the head if the target is a democrat. Beside, those folks deserve a gut shot.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Giffords proved once and for all that nothing of consequence is damaged by a round to the head if the target is a democrat. Beside, those folks deserve a gut shot.

Now that is funny I dont care who you are
Originally Posted by gregintenn
He’d fugg it up somehow.

Hahahaha!
Only if he kills the whore and about 20 of the top Dem/Comms first
Maybe we'd get lucky and the round would miss, go through the ceiling and whack the ex bartender turned communist tyrant from NY.
We all just got put on yet another list. The list of lists is getting long I bet.
You have the right answer just the wrong person doing it.
Yep, if Biden Hiding did that than we would have the Camel Toe... Not sure that would be better.
If he did it he'd be fine...theres nothing in his head that could be harmed.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Since it's mostly empty baffles, it would also act like a suppressor and give convenient hearing protection for the idiots he surrounds himself with.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by ingwe

Since it's mostly empty baffles, it would also act like a suppressor and give convenient hearing protection for the idiots he surrounds himself with.

I wonder if he has a tax stamp for that thing, otherwise we may need to wait a longass 9 months.
© 24hourcampfire