Home
And the Illuminati at the Tulsa Freedom rally with Gen Flynn, Mike Lindell, Powell, Dr Bartlett and others. He called out Obama, Clintons, Hollywood, House of Windsor and the Vatican also.

GOD bless and protect Lin Wood.

FROM DARK TO LIGHT. THE GREAT AWAKENING. MAGA

[video:youtube]https://rumble.com/vfs9px-4.18.21-l...with-amazing-truth-do-not-fear-pray.html[/video]
When Trump told the red slipper guy the bad news that he knew from whence came his little red shoes and that he would be going down as the chief clown.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Not surprised.
god....
Yet here we are.
Biden as President and Harris to become President shortly.
The Democrats control both Houses, the Courts and the Military.
They won't control them for long. Isn't it funny how the only way democrats can win is by cheating? They are building the tower of babble and it cannot stand.
Originally Posted by rainshot
They won't control them for long. Isn't it funny how the only way democrats can win is by cheating? They are building the tower of babble and it cannot stand.

Yea?
Who’s going to stop them?

We sure as hell won’t, if we rely on the voting booth.

The Republicans don’t want to as they are part of it, so who or what is left?
Lin Wood? Is this guy a lawyer or an evangelical preacher. I have to wonder, does his shtick fly in front of a judge?
Wood is a complete whack-job. Nut case extraordinaire.
I am almost ready to say that Bush winning in 2000 was not necessarily a case of his being the lesser of two evils.
I’m no big fan of the Bush family but Lin Wood seems to be either a showman, a whack-job or both.
That video does not reflect well on Trump supporters. A few seconds of it was all I could watch.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Wrong again, you must be getting used to looking dumb.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Wrong again, you must be getting used to looking dumb.

He is good at it, however.
POTUS Trump always called out the fake news.

I'm not saying the claims made are not true, but to think anything will be done to eliminate the worldwide two-tiered justice system is just plain delusional. I wish it were not this way, but the cabal appears only to be getting stronger.... given the election fraud witnessed in 2020.
I've never really understood the whole Q thing. I've read some of it but it seems like a lot gets said but nothing ever happens. It's hard to separate the real from the BS. Especially when the BS seems so plausible.

Bb
Remember how you progressive fascists spent years lying about Russian collusion? The Mueller’s report proved that you were liars! Then you lied about Trump’s investigation of Biden taking bribes from Burisma and killing and investigation into the company in public! After all this only an idiot would believe anything you say.
From Red State....

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/1...max-gets-caught-in-new-grift-too-n289879
Even his own law partners think he is crazy!

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...y-be-christ-coming-back-for-second-time/
I have seen recordings of L Wood on stage twice. He brings to mind "crazy as a schitt house rat".

Perhaps shades of Jim Jones, or David Koresh, or even Adolf Hitler. He's got crazy charisma down pat.

With friends like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, Trump needs no enemies.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rainshot

Yea?
Who’s going to stop them?

We sure as hell won’t, if we rely on the voting booth.

The Republicans don’t want to as they are part of it, so who or what is left?

Don’t be a sniveling puss all the time
© 24hourcampfire