Home
Chris Cuomo says police reform will happen only after 'white people's kids start getting killed'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chris-cuomo-police-reform-white-kids
White kids aren’t as likely to put themselves in a position to have police difficulties.
The whole family is a bunch of azzhole MF's
The logic of the left. Fug Cuomo!
is the silly mother-fu-ker looking for volunteers for his?
Originally Posted by gunner500
is the silly mother-fu-ker looking for volunteers for his?

He is volunteering other people kids.
Sure, but if i was a pappy, i wouldn't breath a word like that, sometimes it just takes the right click in a nuts head to get them amping up a plan, the guys a fuggin idiot for talking like that.
Eye for an eye.
Sure, but if i was a pappy, i wouldn't breath a word like that, sometimes it just takes the right click in a nuts head to get them amping up a plan, the guys a fuggin idiot for talking like that.

Exactly, the media cheerleaders drive a good portion of the BS.

The local talking heads seemed disappointed this morning reporting very little damage from last nights "protests".
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by hanco
White kids aren’t as likely to put themselves in a position to have police difficulties.

Dats racis!
Make Freddo an offer he can’t refuse.
We've been waiting for those rioting white kids in BLM and Antifa to get shot for a year now. What's the hold up?
Exactly. There are a lot of whites needing to be shot, just not the ones Cuomo is thinking about.
Maybe start with his kids.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Maybe start with his kids.
Bet they can be found at riots.
Posted By: KFWA Re: White Kids Need to be Shot... - 04/19/21
not in the topic but I found the irony special

"After blasting Cruz, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), and telling his audience that "I guarantee" more people have died from COVID-19 than the government admits, Cuomo hypothesized the only answer to police violence and mass shootings is the death of white kids."

yea, like your OWN BROTHER hiding the number of people that have died in nursing homes

And that is what the Liberals and the Negroes just can't comprehend.............the White kids, at least most of them, have been raised to respect the law, and to know the difference between right and wrong.
Posted By: KFWA Re: White Kids Need to be Shot... - 04/19/21
also this

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Originally Posted by KFWA
also this

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

How dare you post the truth.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Exactly, the media cheerleaders drive a good portion of the BS.

The local talking heads seemed disappointed this morning reporting very little damage from last nights "protests".

That's right, "Yo fredo, i done shot yo kidz, now tell that fuggin brutha of yo's to clean up da POPO in new yoke!"
well not a shock coming from that depraved egotistical bottom feeding scum,him and his ass licking wanna be tough guy brother.if you told me 20 years ago i could hate so many,i would'nt thought it possible.hope he drops over dead.
Start with his f ed up bribe taking family.
what a privileged, out of touch idiot he is. the reason white kids aren't getting shot is because most are being raised to behave like civilized people, disciplined when they do wrong and have respect for authority BY THEIR PARENTS so the police don't have to do it. most urban blacks are raised by illiterate single moms and taught the opposite from a young age.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Oh! How pretty!!
They won't have to. The blacks will take care of that.
You need to talk White kids into living lives of crime, attacking police when they attempt to arrest them, and stabbing/shooting people in front of police, for that to happen. It will be a hard sell to most White kids, though.
Posted By: WAM Re: White Kids Need to be Shot... - 04/22/21
Cuomos parents (if they are still living) should be taken out and publicly flogged for raising such a couple of douchekits.
https://leakedreality.com/video/7759/inside-the-dark-mind-of-a-darkie

GONE
Originally Posted by steve4102
Chris Cuomo says police reform will happen only after 'white people's kids start getting killed'

The beautiful thing is, a single chunk of lead would cure the world of chris cuomo.
The only solution I see is that if the perp is black and the victim is black, the police walk away.
Lots of white kids needed to be shot in the last year, but mostly the cops just sat there and watched them burn, loot, and destroy.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Lots of white kids needed to be shot in the last year, but mostly the cops just sat there and watched them burn, loot, and destroy.
They couldn't shoot at the white kids. They might miss and hit a black one.
I agree that all white people at Antifa and BLM riots should indeed be shot.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Truth.

or beaten senseless with a tire iron.
Originally Posted by WAM
Cuomos parents (if they are still living) should be taken out and publicly flogged for raising such a couple of douchekits.

Maybe they could teach him to lay on his back so somebody can pour sand down his throat.
all i know is the parents of a lot of this white trash that walks in these riots should be put down,along with there low life brainwashed bottom feeding trash kids.
Posted By: GeoW Re: White Kids Need to be Shot... - 04/22/21
True. When White kids act like wild, rabid animals they should be shot..
I would like to see Fredo become a victim of a crime and need police intervention
Guess i read the title wrong.

Daughters, 18 and 13.

They don't want to have this conversation,
They don't want to imply or encourage their deadly minions
to go after our kids.

Such actions might actually be good for the country, at some future point.
But no sane person wants to experience what that would lead too.
The left is doing everything possible to start a race war!
Originally Posted by steve4102

Would a really old guy be able to consider Cumm'o a kid?
© 24hourcampfire