Home
Here's one you won't see on the national news courtesy of alphanewsmn.com. If already posted; bash away.

National Guard members shot at early Sunday morning.

Two guardsmen suffered minor injuries after at least 10 shots were fired at them Sunday morning on the corner of W. Broadway and Penn Ave. in North Mpls. One right through the passenger side windshield. The drive by vehicle was able to get away........ golly gee whiz gosh darn it what a mess uff da doncha' know let's have some hotdish while we look the other way
'peaceful protestors'
West Broadway and Penn...the heart of the jungle.
Originally Posted by Nollij
Here's one you won't see on the national news courtesy of alphanewsmn.com. If already posted; bash away.

National Guard members shot at early Sunday morning.

Two guardsmen suffered minor injuries after at least 10 shots were fired at them Sunday morning on the corner of W. Broadway and Penn Ave. in North Mpls. One right through the passenger side windshield. The drive by vehicle was able to get away........ golly gee whiz gosh darn it what a mess uff da doncha' know let's have some hotdish while we look the other way

That's why Murderapolis is also known locally as "Little Chicago"... smile
I hope they returned fire...
Originally Posted by 358WCF

The governor does not allow them live rounds.

Osky
I know there's a national shortage and all. But surely someone could donate a few hundred rounds of 5.56.

Hell, I would send 100. I have 30-06 FMJ, 243 W/ 95 Gr ballistic tips, 260 w/ 123 burgers, or 7-08 w/ 150 gr ballistic tips.
The vast majority have no idea how it (doesn't) works.
They probably had BFA,s on their wpns.
No live rds and no mags inserted.
Presence type of thing...............

It is Minnesota and they are under the Governors restrictions.
A token check the block gesture by him cause Joey the Savior is in office.
But refused to use his national guard at state activation level while President Trump was in office IIRC.
For some reason people seem to get excited about the National Guard being called out for events like this and I wonder why since the NG isn't allowed ammo for any weapons they might have.
Originally Posted by MOGC
For some reason people seem to get excited about the National Guard being called out for events like this and I wonder why since the NG isn't allowed ammo for any weapons they might have.

Kent State is remembered by some.
They would pull that analogy outta the hat if the Guard had live rds.
Probably so, but it's a chitty thing to call those guys out and deploy them into a situation where the bullets fly all the while they are unarmed. Gotta feel bad for the Guardsmen.

sad, but true,..........
Originally Posted by renegade50
They probably had BFA,s on their wpns.
No live rds and no mags inserted.
Presence type of thing...............

It is Minnesota and they are under the Governors restrictions.
A token check the block gesture by him cause Joey the Savior is in office.
But refused to use his national guard at state activation level while President Trump was in office IIRC.

Then I guess the Fuqking Governor needs to go walk with them then.
These days I keep finding fewer and fewer reasons for anyone to want to join the military or to stay in.
I wish they would've been given the tools necessary to waste those dirtbags.
It is hard to believe they would go into a peace keeping mission without ammo but they certainly did in Marksville Louisiana after one of our hurricanes. The Nebraska NG was down here assisting us and absolutely carried sidearms with no clip/magazine in them for all the world to see. I think they were a little surprised that our "storm victims" could get a little rowdy when free sheit was being handed out. I told them that people from a warm benevolent climate weren't the same as folks descended from pioneers that survived 6 months of snow and freezing every year in the 1800s.

My oldest Son is in the Guard and was on patrol in Minneapolis during last summer's riots. While his rifle was unloaded, he was issued two loaded 30 round magazines while on patrol in the event of any shooting.
Above the Mason Dixon line.....THEY just do whatever hell THEY want to do and the folks up there supposedly in charge......sit on their dead asses and let it happen!! Is there anyone supposedly in charge in the North with a set of BALLS....besides the THUGS???
Its time for the police and national guard to use the necessary force to stop the BS and establish law and order.
Sadly it's not unusual for the National Guardsman to be put in those kind of situations with unloaded weapons.
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Most likely, they are carrying unloaded M-16s.
Originally Posted by Joezone
Sadly it's not unusual for the National Guardsman to be put in those kind of situations with unloaded weapons.

Even the US Marine guards in Lebanon (1983) were carrying unloaded M-16s.
Originally Posted by Raeford
'peaceful protestors'

Mostly....
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I know there's a national shortage and all. But surely someone could donate a few hundred rounds of 5.56.

Hell, I would send 100. I have 30-06 FMJ, 243 W/ 95 Gr ballistic tips, 260 w/ 123 burgers, or 7-08 w/ 150 gr ballistic tips.

I would donate rounds and magazines and loan them a rifle.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
These days I keep finding fewer and fewer reasons for anyone to want to join the military or to stay in.

I agree- and so fell the Roman Empire

The Republic is gone, and we are now the laughing tock of the world.
Back in the 'good ol days' they let the guard carry loaded guns.

National Guard Kills 4 Unarmed Students
[Linked Image from s.abcnews.com]
Yes, it is only a shame that innocent bystanders were hit. The Guardsmen should have taken careful aim at the leaders/instigators of the riot.

And the Guardsmen should have been issued highly frangible rounds to avoid overpenetration.
Yeah, those Veitnam war rioters in the 60's were one nasty breed, they should of all been shot dead.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

National Guard at the United States Pentagon 1967

[Linked Image from 4.api.artsmia.org]
Originally Posted by akasparky
Yeah, those Veitnam war rioters in the 60's were one nasty breed, they should of all been shot dead.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Yeah, all those Weather Underground bombings and at least one sniper attack were peaceful too right?
You conveniently leave out any rioters. In the sixties, our major city streets looked much like the streets of Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis do today. Cities ransacked, blocks burned, banks and armored cars robbed to finance the terrorism.

Did you live through those times, or did you read about it in the Candyland Tribune?

How about them Black Panthers, huh? The ultimate benevolent organization?
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I would donate rounds and magazines and loan them a rifle.

THIS me too
© 24hourcampfire