Home
I'm thinking Wednesday.
Hopefully they wait for rain.
Tomorrow not guilty

Next Monday. They need to increase the wait time to thin out the rioters.
I'm guessing a hung jury if they have just one person of integrity. Hopefully more than one. Not going to acquit.
Anybody see the forecast in the twin cities?

Dark and stormy lol
lol
Originally Posted by MidBore338
Anybody see the forecast in the twin cities?

Dark and stormy lol

laugh laugh laugh
I hope every liberal city in America burns all the way to the fuqking ground.
We can only hope.
Friday so we have the weekend.
Friday so we have the weekend.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
We can only hope.

Careful what you wish for. All this mess in the cities is driving the urban filth into rural areas. They don’t integrate into a rural lifestyle, and they pollute the countryside with their existence. I guess it really doesn’t matter at this point, as the mass migration has already started. Lucky us. cry frown
Early next week. Time for public interest to wane, but long enough from weekend
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm guessing a hung jury if they have just one person of integrity. Hopefully more than one. Not going to acquit.

You'd be right about that, if I was a jurist.
I'd say next Monday when the weather will be sunny and 60. Most of this week won't work weather wise for the "protestors".
Friday morning. Not guilty
Originally Posted by 16bore
Hopefully they wait for rain.

laugh
Tomorrow afternoon................

downtown burning by sunset...........
Originally Posted by mirage243

They would allow it to happen,remember it's peaceful Protesting.
Burn, baby, burn.

No one I care about lives in a big city.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Burn, baby, burn.

I have a pregnant daughter with her family in Minneapolis and a son and his wife in Portland. And 2 100 round magazines if anything happens to them.
The jury will come in when we have air superiority.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Early next week. Time for public interest to wane, but long enough from weekend

This.
Originally Posted by Riverc

They would allow it to happen,remember it's peaceful Protesting.

“MOSTLY peaceful protesting” 😡
I think the jurors are as scared as anyone and want out of there. Sooner than you think.

Osky
Originally Posted by RickyD
Burn, baby, burn.No one I care about lives in a big city.
I have a pregnant daughter with her family in Minneapolis and a son and his wife in Portland. And 2 100 round magazines if anything happens to them.
Well they need to come to Iowa and STAY there. After they are dead those 100 round magazines won't bring them back.
If I had to bet I'd go with a guilty verdict on at least one of the charges. Probably not the heavies.

The jury has been swayed by threats from politicians and mobs.

More cities will burn........
Originally Posted by muleshoe
If I had to bet I'd go with a guilty verdict on at least one of the charges. Probably not the heavies.

The jury has been swayed by threats from politicians and mobs.

More cities will burn........

The jury no doubt has been swayed. Imagine you vote not guilty and you get doxed....
Guilty manslaughter
Wins on appeal
Thanks Maxine

As far as cities burning, libs don’t care. They will bail them out.Again
Originally Posted by gemby58
Tomorrow not guilty
No later than Wednesday - guilty..
The forcast calls for pain.
Originally Posted by Hastings

I think this is it. I hope they find him NOT GUILTY, but not likely with the pressure from the thugs and maxine. The riots will take place regardless of the outcome. Its time for LE to stand up and use the necessary force to quell these actions of the looters/rioters.
What charges is he facing?
I'm thinking today...manslaughter.

There is no way to avoid the riots. Anything less than guilty on all accounts and max sentence, you will get riots due to claims of not getting justice.

If found guilty on all accounts and max sentence, you will get riots to say "see, they are racist"
Originally Posted by RickyD
Burn, baby, burn.

What made them live in those states?

There is no way to avoid the riots. Anything less than guilty on all accounts and max sentence, you will get riots due to claims of not getting justice.

If found guilty on all accounts and max sentence, you will get riots to say "see, they are racist"
I'm guessing a hung jury in which the Judge can send them back to deliberate to unlock the the hung jury. If not resolved the Justice Department will step in for violation of George Floyd's "Civil Rights"

Stay tuned....
Involuntary manslaughter seems like the appropriate verdict.
Trigger that could be but I'd voted not guilty on all accounts. How you recovering from the 19?
I have a feeling it will be the day they come to a decision...

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How about just the liberals?
Some people are savages.

The concept of society/ law simply doesnt compute.

They are going to tear [bleep] up no matter what.

Let them fill the streets. Then helo gunship the fuggers

I would pick a tall building and fly my drone up and down the street.....then sell the footage!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
We can only hope.

Careful what you wish for. All this mess in the cities is driving the urban filth into rural areas. They don’t integrate into a rural lifestyle, and they pollute the countryside with their existence. I guess it really doesn’t matter at this point, as the mass migration has already started. Lucky us. cry frown

Yep , another summer of riots will send millions more into '''the nice little towns''' - where they'll - HATE THESE REDNECKS & vote for anybody the rednecks hate .
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by gemby58
Tomorrow not guilty
No later than Wednesday - guilty..

The end of the Day 15 wrap up from legalinsurrection.com makes an interesting point from the closing arguments:
The defense is of the position that for chauvinism to be a "substantial cause" of death then the prosecution needed to show "beyond a reasonable doubt" that the drugs, hypertension and concluded artery did not kill Floyd.

The prosecution feels differently.

The judge did nothing to resolve the discrepancy.

So what if we get a hung jury?
© 24hourcampfire