Home
https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-justice-amy-coney-145050410.html

How nice...
She's a lawyer. Nobody goes to law school to be poor.

I think ACB will be better than most but that doesn’t say much. I gag every time I hear any of these Ivy League educated elitist call themselves “public servants.”
Another POS traitor.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I think ACB will be better than most but that doesn’t say much. I gag every time I hear any of these Ivy League educated elitist call themselves “public servants.”

She's not Ivy League educated and IIRC is the first SCJ not to be.
The dual last name thing is a channel changer right off the bat. I'm not surprised. The fact that she was talked up so much had me skittish, and she's proving herself as much a whore as the rest of them save for Alito.
My daughter has a Case knife in her purse. Probably a pistol too, but that's not the point. None of these people represent me or mine.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My daughter has a Case knife in her purse. Probably a pistol too, but that's not the point. None of these people represent me or mine.

Totally agree, the Supreme justices are due for a long jump with a short rope around their necks for dodging the Second Amendment.
Payoff for going along with the libs
You all need to take a deep breath.
She loves the third world.

In fact, she adopted it.
Originally Posted by kingston
You all need to take a deep breath.

Does she weigh the same as a duck??

I was thinking right after I posted that that she may not be. I think she’s going to be a pretty solid pick but you get the overall sentiment.

Another line that I can’t hardly stand to hear is “a great legal mind.” The Constitution was written for the average farmer to understand. We don’t need “great legal minds” to tell us what the Constitution means. It means exactly what it says in simple English.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Totally agree, the Supreme justices are due for a long jump with a short rope around their necks for dodging the Second Amendment.

That's not all those traitors have dodged.
Originally Posted by add

In fact, she adopted it.

Will 2 million get her groid strays into a college?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by add

In fact, she adopted it.

Will 2 million get her groid strays into a college?

Maybe a junior college...

Regardless, it won't be their IQ or above an above board entrance exam.
Aunt Becky knows some people
I guess the Hunters Campfire chapter of the He Man, Women Haters Club is in session.
Originally Posted by Ole_270

Yep... Now officially bought and paid for...
I'd hit it...
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Another POS traitor.
Not sure about that yet, but 'coward' sure fits for now...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Ole_270

Yep... Now officially bought and paid for...

Looks and smells like it
Wouldn't it be cool if the conservative judges on the court are voting more liberal for the time being to give the liberals pause and think maybe there is no need to pack the court, then on down the road a piece when the liberals have their guard down, WHAM! And I don't mean George Michaels!
Wishful thinking at best
Classic political money laundering scheme. I wonder who the payment is from?
maybe we'll find out who's buying the books.

I was thinking right after I posted that that she may not be. I think she’s going to be a pretty solid pick but you get the overall sentiment.

Another line that I can’t hardly stand to hear is “a great legal mind.” The Constitution was written for the average farmer to understand. We don’t need “great legal minds” to tell us what the Constitution means. It means exactly what it says in simple English.

This^^^^^^
Is a 'law degree' really necessary to fill a seat?
© 24hourcampfire