Home
Chauvin’s defense attorney sold him down the river. (Draw your own conclusions)

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Floyd's autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

Facts quit mattering a while ago . We as a country are too STOOPUD to reason and use logic.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

He never asked the Pulmonologist witness for the prosecution how a person with a 98% O2 SAT can die.

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

That fact will get him free if he can find a court that still respects rule of law.

That’s interesting!
Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood

Hell I didn't even know he had died
Floyd ain’t dead. He chillin at thug mansion wit Tupac n biggie

Chauvin’s autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.
Originally Posted by EMoore

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by goalie

You're an idiot.

He didn't ask, because anyone with a clue (that's not you) and who's done CPR with a LUCAS and ET tube knows you can actually deliver TOO MUCH oxygen doing CPR.

And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at the time of their autopsy as elkdreamer claims and of course who gives a Schitt about SpO2 without discussing Etco2.

But as stated facts don’t matter to him.

You're an idiot.

I think Floyd got too much O2 also, for about 50 years.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

You're an idiot.

And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at their autopsy as elkdreamer claims but facts don’t matter to him.

He's not known for his intelligence.

But, yeah, ABG's during CPR are not the same as "his autopsy"

😂

Chauvin’s autopsy...........

What a douche lol

But, but, but.........google never came up with anything like that.
LOL Nutlicker91 is up and running!
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Well, I learned about oxygen toxicity by doing CPR a few hundred times, not google, so I'm sure no-elk will find some "fact" on google that "proves" something that makes me a communist.......
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Well, I learned about oxygen toxicity by doing CPR a few hundred times, not google, so I'm sure no-elk will find some "fact" on google that "proves" something that makes me a communist.......

HAH! You're wrong.

ESwhineyone will just post that your (accurate) observation doesn't use the exact same terminology as his initial stupid statement.

Or, it was a misprint.

Or, he was tired and didn't post what he *meant* ta post.

Or,......well, we'll see.
Elkynutts gets a little overexcited in some of his threads.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Link center 1 work station.

Floyd's autopsy showed 98% O2 (Oxygen) SAT (Saturation) in his blood, so Chauvin was not depriving Floyd of enough Oxygen to kill him.

Son, the only way out of a hole is to quit digging. You seem not to understand this.

You're an idiot.

Yeah, we know.
Cockwomble91 strikes out again.

And anyone with half a brain knows no one can have an SpO2 of 98% at the time of their autopsy as elkdreamer claims and of course who gives a Schitt about SpO2 without discussing Etco2.

Pulmonologist Martin Tobin returned to the stand in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Thursday, testifying against the claims made by a defense expert about George Floyd’s carbon monoxide levels, concluding that they were “simply wrong.”

Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...n-monoxide-couldve-contributed-to-george

Tobin testified that Floyd’s oxygen saturation levels were 98 percent when he died...

Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Just as dead as our legislative and executive branches. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization trying to appease 13% of the population who have never, and will never, assimilate.

How/why should anyone take any law seriously ever again? How could any rational person be in law enforcement and consider trying to enforce any laws in this country any longer.

You're an idiot.

Pulmonologist Martin Tobin returned to the stand in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on Thursday, testifying against the claims made by a defense expert about George Floyd’s carbon monoxide levels, concluding that they were “simply wrong.”

Nothing about CPR idiot. The point was he was not deprived of enough oxygen to kill him.

Obfuscation by you, as usual. Bring in CPR when CPR had nothing to do with the conversation.

Typical commie you are by attempting to change the narrative, and now you commie’s get to circle jerk each other.

Sad state you people are.
Just ADN
Originally Posted by EMoore

Yeah, fixed it. Everyone knew what I meant, well, except for the trolls here. Thanks.
“Sad state you people are”... Yet here you are Cockwomble. What does that say about you? Other than you’re a fugking idiot...

Swing, and a miss.

He went to the ER on a LUCAS, with an ET tube.

Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.

Feel free to run down the ABG's and explain their significance as well. I'm sure an expert like you completely understands the difference between metabolic and respiratory acidosis.

We did this with hockey and you just looked like an idiot. Please, please try it with this.

😂

Nothing about CPR idiot. The point was he was not deprived of enough oxygen to kill him.

Obfuscation by you, as usual. Bring in CPR when CPR had nothing to do with the conversation.

Typical commie you are by attempting to change the narrative, and now you commie’s get to circle jerk each other.

Sad state you people are.

Um, do you even know what I'm talking about when I say "ET tube?"

CPR has everything to do with it. I can literally keep a dead body's SaO2 98%, and have done it until organ harvest team was ready.

Stay.

In.

Your.

Lane.

😂
Dammit Goalie I had to clean my phone after that one... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Springcove
Dammit Goalie I had to clean my phone after that one... 🤣🤣🤣

You'll notice I don't argue about turkey hunting tactics with Renegade, elk hunting with, well anyone, etc....

I save it for stuff I know. Not google know, but I've done it, a lot, know.

The Real Hawkeye got into it with me years ago about EKG interpretation. It was awesome. Same attitude Elky has, and couldn't quite "get it" despite the google-fu.

I was working in an electrophysiology lab when that "debate" happened. I'm still in a cardiology department.

Since you're so smart, tell me why a sat of 98% would mean anything other than good CPR was done? Be specific.

You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

You’re a mentally sick troll, a very mentally sick troll.
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

You think it went up, or down?
Elky keeps logging in and out while compiles “data”

Elky just STFU you moron

You’ve changed the story from TOO MUCH oxygen to ”why a sat of 98%... good CPR was done

Go pizz off troll,

I said oxygen toxicity in a code/dr blue setting is real.

It's relevant, you're just not educated or experienced to know why.

😂
Originally Posted by hunter4623

Elky just STFU you moron

Meanwhile, I've been an ACLS and PALS instructor since 2003ish....
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization...

That's the same thing the other side would have said if the verdict went the other way.
Has Elkfeces complained about the Mexicans raping his sister yet?
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.

Go pizz off troll,

You are way out of your league here and making an ass of yourself. Time for YOU to double down.
Hahahahahahanaha. Elky you’re totally full of [bleep]

Go pizz off troll,

Cockwomble91 is projecting again.
Elky, I stand corrected. He didn't have an ET tube, the medic placed an advanced airway though, and they delivered high-flow O2 with a bag-valve mask while the LUCAS did compressions on the way to the ED.

Since you're an expert, what do you think that effective CPR and ventilation did to Floyd's SaO2 level as they drove to the hospital?

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Go pizz off troll,

Cockwomble is projecting again.

I'm thinking his sister just wanted to die to get away from him...........
For those following this, I didn't follow the whole story line. I was under the understanding he died at the scene, from the narrative the cop supposedly killed him. And I noticed someone on another site bring up the point about how he couldn't die with the O2 SAT he had.

So I posted this point, and assumed that is what was verified at the time he died at the scene.

It's that simple. I simply wanted to throw a positive point out here, and the communists on this site, well, they like being scum commies, and their posting proves it out.

Now, if you mentally deranged trolls want to have fun, by all means, twist the story however you want to.

How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

You posted something dumb. It was pointed out.

Then, instead of stopping, you kept doubling down.

You did the same thing re hockey with me before.

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.

I was wrong, yet again. I apologize for my childish rantings.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Lol, first time this month that boy was right.

Elky just STFU you moron

You're an extremely mentally deranged piece of human trash.

I'm not signing out you commie troll.

See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.

😂

How about this: stop trying to pretend you're a fugging expert at stuff you don't even have a basic level of competency in????

It makes you appear to be a confrontational cockwomble. Probably because you are.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You are a piece of human garbage, nothing else.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

You're sick. It's really that simple.

😂

The fact you're a mentally deranged cyber troll on the internet, who continuously lies, says everything anyone needs to know as to what the state of the medical field is now.

You have serious mental issues to spend your life online cyber stalking, and twisting stories, and outright lying.

How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

Another closet democrat commie.

Changing people's postings is the ultimate win.
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

😂

Well, here we have it. Cockwomble now can't say he's never posted anything false or been proven wrong again.

At least he took it well.....

😂
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer you truly take the cake. Goalie has handed you your ass and you still go Cockwomble. What a dumbass

Look at the bright side: he can't say he's never been proven wrong anymore, he admitted it.

Pulling up his post in the future is gonna drive him nuts.
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.

😂

How could some one like that totally school you strategically and intellectually?

It was actually really, really easy.

He's not too bright.
See, this is exactly why people think you're the perfect embodiment of a cockwomble: you actually were frantically googling, then, when you figured out you were wrong, you post shiit like this.😂

You're mentally sick.

It's real clear you have serious mental issues.

Accusing me of googling, and making up lie after lie simply proves everything I am stating.

You're a very mentally sick psycho. Wear your trophy proudly, cyber stalker.

By trophy, do you mean that quote where you say you were wrong and were talking out your ass? Because that was super funny and cemented your place on the throne of cockwombleville
Custer had a better chance at the Little Bighorn then Cockwomble does on the fire... What a dunce.

This post of yours proves you're a sick psycho.

I never represented myself as an expert in this matter.

By you stating I did, is simply you lying, which makes you a PATHOLOGICAL LYING cyber stalking troll, and a very mentally sick one at that, being you continuously do it.

Why don't you go take your daughter, and get her another tat.
Post a picture of an elk you killed, wannabeelkslayer91.
Elky hero shot

I posted below this. I didn't know all of what you're stating happened until now, with you posting this additional info.

Obviously his O2 would become elevated with any type of mechanical being delivered. OK

The medics did not perform endotrachial intubation? That is the first thing we would have done when I was a medic.
Some top notch medics up there in Yankeeland.

And there you have it.

Elky admitted his error.

So, the 'fire should let it go.

Just like elky lets it go when he thinks someone else is wrong.

lol
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The medics did not perform endotrachial intubation? That is the first thing we would have done when I was a medic.
Some top notch medics up there in Yankeeland.

They used an LMA. And, if you're intubating before compressions, you're doing it wrong.

Getting an actual ET tube is pretty far down the ACLS algorithm now.
The cops were negligent. They should have put old George on ECMO and they could have dialed whatever pO2 they wanted till they tossed him in a cell.
lol just got home. Nutlicker91 is at it again I see!

Proven wrong and still going on and on and on
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Chauvin trial proved our justice system is dead. Total Fuggin joke.

Completely decimating western civilization...

That's the same thing the other side would have said if the verdict went the other way.

How open minded of you.
Originally Posted by BangPop
The cops were negligent. They should have put old George on ECMO and they could have dialed whatever pO2 they wanted till they tossed him in a cell.

One of my goals in life is to never, ever take care of an ICU patient on ECMO (V-V or V-A) or CRRT ever again.
Elky, no more from you????

😂
I found it really funny, to see Duck o douche, poundin the pizz outta old knobgoblin womble, on the other thread !

grin

Retard, getting pounded by a loser !
where should cops wear the ecmo on their duty belts? Maybe cops should drive ambulances now with ex ray and MRI's machines, latte makers so they can make sure their patient is healthy before they take them to jail.
Originally Posted by ribka
where should cops wear the ecmo on their duty belts? Maybe cops should drive ambulances now with ex ray and MRI's machines, latte makers so they can make sure their patient is healthy before they take them to jail.

😂

Just quoting this because it's funny.

And you were wrong.

😂

And you were wrong.

No, I wasn't wrong, he did die with 98% O2 SAT, and the Pulmonologist witness testified to that fact.

You are "re-posting" this, because you are baiting me to come back to this topic, so you can continue with your mentally deranged cyberstalking of me on this site. It's that simple and true.

You are a severely mentally deranged cyberstalking troll, and your actions confirm this fact.

And you were wrong.

No, I wasn't wrong, he did die with 98% O2 SAT, and the Pulmonologist witness testified to that fact.

You are "re-posting" this, because you are baiting me to come back to this topic, so you can continue with your mentally deranged cyberstalking of me on this site. It's that simple and true.

You are a severely mentally deranged cyberstalking troll, and your actions confirm this fact.

You buffoon. You did just come back and respond to the topic. You’re an idiot and a liar.
My gosh wannabeelkslayer91 is such a LOSER!

And you were wrong.

He had an SaO2 of 98% because he received high flow O2 through an advanced airway while getting compressions from a LUCAS, and you were too fugging ignorant to realize that, or that it was why nobody on the defense made a big deal of it.
Elky,

You never gave me the ABG rundown.

I'm waiting for you to explain what numbers are significant and why?????

😂
Originally Posted by ribka

😂

Lol.
© 24hourcampfire