Home
Neighbor lady says "Accidents do happen."

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/c...fficials-say/2URORNCBFRD6PEK5BDO6EH5VI4/
“Tales of the “Aspiring Rapper””.......
I don't see the problem. The more they abort or kill of each other the fewer they have left to fight us.
What a POS!
Quintrel?

Sounds like a night-time cold medicine
This kind of systemic idiocy is what we're dealing with. They vote too.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Quintrel?

Quantrill’s Raiders- White
Quintrel’s Rappers- Black
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Quintrel?

LOL
Blecks raising kids in a great environment
Bet the dumbass is a felon and likely the gun is stolen - felon w/a gun .
Did Joseph mistake her for CornPop or sumthin?
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
I don't see the problem. The more they abort or kill of each other the fewer they have left to fight us.

Really? Did you even read the article? It was a 7 yr old girl that was shot in the head. You don't have a problem with that?
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Really? Did you even read the article? It was a 7 yr old girl that was shot in the head. You don't have a problem with that?

I read until I got to the shooter's middle name. What part of "abort or kill" confused you?
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Quintrel?

Well played!😉👍
How is it murder!?

Sounds like a terrible accident. The sad thing to me is this accident doesn't allow her to grow up and have a family of her own.
Originally Posted by RyanTX
You don't have a problem with that?

What remedy do you propose would solve the problem?
Shot for doing some that amounts to nothing. Pretty stupid.
21st trimester abortion
Originally Posted by Ringman
How is it murder!?

In many states, if you do something with "extreme indifference to life" i.e., something that could kill someone, you can be charged with murder even if it's not intentional.

Form the story: "Witnesses told police that there were both real and fake guns being used for the video." Brilliant, what could go wrong?
He's being charged with murder. Shouldn't they be charging him with murder, manslaughter and unintentional murder, you know just to cover all their bases? No one will cover this because it's black on black killing, unless they can charge the racist white CEO of the gun company for killing the kid of course.
© 24hourcampfire