Home
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...pot-boycott-over-silence-on-voting-laws/
Extortion
Great comments!
Originally Posted by Boise
Extortion

That’s right. It’s extortion within the legal framework using fear and the perception of public support and there isn’t a thing you can do to stop it.

Our side had better learn to use these same tactics because it’s a hell of a lot safer and easier than a shoot em up civil war. As much as I dislike the tactics this is the no holds bared tactics that the left has been using for decades and is now more bold than ever.
Bought three sheets of half inch ply-wood at Home Depot for $67.00 a sheet yesterday. Strutted my butt over to lawn and garden and grabbed a $20.00 gallon of pre-mixed gas while I was at it.

I was living fat, high on the hog....

I had instore credit of $220.00 for some slightly used materials I'd just returned.
Home Depot’s loss prevention department is probably worried about losing their jobs.
I’ll be buying more from Home Depot and not flying Delta.
Goya, Goya, Goya,
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Boise
Extortion

That’s right. It’s extortion within the legal framework using fear and the perception of public support and there isn’t a thing you can do to stop it.

Our side had better learn to use these same tactics because it’s a hell of a lot safer and easier than a shoot em up civil war. As much as I dislike the tactics this is the no holds bared tactics that the left has been using for decades and is now more bold than ever.

Originally Posted by WAM

There is something you can do about it, and this is it. Support those businesses who at least seem to share your values, and shun those who do not.
Home Depot should call for a boycott of Georgia religious leaders for being stupid and racist.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Home Depot should call for a boycott of Georgia religious leaders for being stupid and racist.

Wonder how much HD has donated to repair storm damaged churches around the country...
So if I'm reading this right........theres a good chance there's going to be fewer uppity folks of color in home depot the next time i need hardware????

I think i can live with that.
Originally Posted by WAM

You know what Delta stands for?

Doesn't
Ever
Leave
The
Airport
Was just on a conference call this morning with the home office up in Michigan ... lumber prices are up over 300% since the end of 1st quarter 2020.

Given how almost all major commodities are up during the same span of time - especially since Biden was elected - I do not understand how his administration and The Fed can keep denying that inflation is now fully upon us at a rapid pace. Almost a record setting pace.

This from Charlie Belillo ... Founder and CEO of Compound Capital Advisors

Charlie Bilello
@charliebilello
·
Apr 20
Commodity prices over last year...
Lumber: +265%
WTI Crude: +210%
Gasoline: +182%
Brent Crude +163%
Heating Oil: +107%
Corn: +84%
Copper: +83%
Soybeans: +72%
Silver: +65%
Sugar: +59%
Cotton: +54%
Platinum: +52%
Natural Gas: +43%
Palladium: +32%
Wheat: +19%
Coffee: +13%
Gold: +3%
Lumber prices have reached the point of insanity. Under this POS administration I suspect every consumer item will double in price.
used it as an excuse to get a new fridge , ice cubes n' water in the door, Thx black religious leaders for the que!
I’ll drive past Lowe’s and shot at Home Depot tomorrow.
Once again, we see what the Negro church really is.............not a house of God, but a tool for political activities, and a place where that the Negroes use to further their political agenda.

If, and a very big if it is, the IRS did the right thing, they would reclassify EVERY Negro church as a taxable institution. They constantly violate the separation of church and state, and need to be called out for it.

The God the Negroes worship is called the Democrat Party, because it is the God that uses them for political purposes.
Sincere question on this topic.

Has anyone heard a decent explanation on why the law is so racist?
Chris Wallace(I know, I know) was on a talk radio show and disagreed
with the host. Saying he had some big issues with it. But not enough
time to explain. Everything I have heard was the same. No explanation.

I want to know who doesn't have a valid ID.
Anyone who drives a car. (The vast majority of voting age people)
Anyone who holds a job.
Anyone who gets welfare help.
Anyone on Social Security.
Anyone on any government program.
Anyone that fly or travels internationally in any way.
Anyone who wants to buy alcohol or cigarettes.
Anyone who pickup up tickets at a MLB game!

I'm sure there's more, but that list encompasses darn near every
American. And most hit multiple categories.

The only "functioning" demographic I can think of that
might not have it is homeless.
I would be willing to bet a good number of them have it.

And it's not that hard to get one.
I know a few non drivers. They moved a card just like a license,
except it says ID on it. Right through the DOT.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Sincere question on this topic.

Has anyone heard a decent explanation on why the law is so racist?
Chris Wallace(I know, I know) was on a talk radio show and disagreed
with the host. Saying he had some big issues with it. But not enough
time to explain. Everything I have heard was the same. No explanation.

I want to know who doesn't have a valid ID.
Anyone who drives a car. (The vast majority of voting age people)
Anyone who holds a job.
Anyone who gets welfare help.
Anyone on Social Security.
Anyone on any government program.
Anyone that fly or travels internationally in any way.
Anyone who wants to buy alcohol or cigarettes.
Anyone who pickup up tickets at a MLB game!

I'm sure there's more, but that list encompasses darn near every
American. And most hit multiple categories.

The only "functioning" demographic I can think of that
might not have it is homeless.
I would be willing to bet a good number of them have it.

And it's not that hard to get one.
I know a few non drivers. They moved a card just like a license,
except it says ID on it. Right through the DOT.

Saw a "change my mind" where the lib said it's hard for them to get time off work to get a photo ID.
I can't recall the last job I took where photo ID was not required as part of the sign on paperwork..
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Religious leaders, my pasty white ass.
Follow my logic:

BLM continues to deystroy [bleep] that needs to be fixed. Creates huge demand for plywood and windows and other stuff you buy at ?? Home Depot! Now think about who shops at Home Depot. White contractor and homeowners and hardworking mexicans. So do we think this means the unemployed blacks are going to boycott the place they never go. BTW the hard working blacks in the construction trades know this is all Bull schidt and will keep shopping there to get their job done.
Why are you paying attention to Chris Wallace?
13% of the population,half of which is disgusted with the trash part of society.so basically 6% of the fecal matter part of the negro race controlling and having some success with there low life narrative.the far left all in and driving it.this country is such a cluster fugg.if you did'nt know otherwise,you would think this country was atleast 50% negro.will the tide ever turn.chris wallace,scum bag pure and simple.
© 24hourcampfire