Home
Posted By: JeffP Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
🙄

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ing-practices-in-minneapolis/ar-BB1fTlAY
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Yep. Won’t be happy until we have a Federal “stormtrooper” law enforcement agency. They want to do awsy with local policing, and make it all Federal..
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
They will find that cops are racists and should be disbanded.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They will find that cops are racists and should be disbanded.

They always do. No surprise here.

kwg
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Yep. Won’t be happy until we have a Federal “stormtrooper” law enforcement agency. They want to do awsy with local policing, and make it all Federal..

I think this is what they are up to.

Bb
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
All of the above is true; but I guess I don't see where the Feds have any jurisdiction at all, absent citing some Amendment violations of other specific BS.

Garland has never had an original thought, just a TOOL to be used by the radicals.

MM
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Let them get rid of the cops. See how well things go in that [bleep] then.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
All of the above is true; but I guess I don't see where the Feds have any jurisdiction at all, absent citing some Amendment violations of other specific BS.

Garland has never had an original thought, just a TOOL to be used by the radicals.

MM

They’ll likely claim it falls under the all powerful civil rights jurisdiction. The same people that claim to not understand what 2A means but can read abortion into the Constitution no problem and never saw a civil rights federal power grab that they didn’t like.
Posted By: las Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
+1 on "civil rights".

1. Create a "problem/crises/need". ( via Liberal policies, governance - or lack thereof)

2 Institutionalize a "solution" with MORE liberal "control" - the farther away from any meaningful local control the better.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
.........and whether its treatment of people with behavioral disabilities violates the law, Garland said.

Gee, I wonder who those people might be. You know, the ones that dis their ability to behave like people while they are violating the law.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Let them get rid of the cops. See how well things go in that [bleep] then.

Leftists only want to remove the cops that the city or state controls and put in place their versions of the Gestapo and SS from the federal level that THEY can control.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by fburgtx

I think this is what they are up to.

Bb

Yup! Just like ol’ King Georgie III!
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
Just what America needs, more Federal Jackboots. Probably even implement a prepatory Hitler Youth Program to “groom” inductees.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Never saw this coming - 04/21/21
If you’re a police officer in Minneapolis you’re a fool if you don’t quit TODAY ! There is no pension or paycheck worth dying for or spending the rest of your life in jail. The city is trying to recruit more police. Only a fool would take the job.
Posted By: deltakid Re: Never saw this coming - 04/22/21
Every time I think of federal law enforcement, I come up with the FBI investigation of Trump's campaign, Ruby Ridge, and Waco.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Never saw this coming - 04/22/21
You don't want federal cops. We have federal cops (RCMP) in most of Alberta. They are less than stellar. While we pay their wages, they are run out of Ottawa, not Alberta. We are looking at a Provincial Police force to replace them, again. They should just do it.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Never saw this coming - 04/22/21
well at least Garland is not on the Supreme Court The inmates are now in full charge of the asylum.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Never saw this coming - 04/22/21
Clarence Thomas. The rest are a bunch of cowards and liars.
© 24hourcampfire