Home
Posted By: steve4102 Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
...to babysit your child?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/babysitter-1-year-old-death-wrestling-moves
Posted By: Stophel Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
I saw this earlier, and I thought what kind of utter MORONS would ever leave their child in the "care" of this nigra? I want to say the idiots deserved what they got, but the poor child didn't deserve it.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Wonder what race the baby was ?

Leave child with a black ? Flip a coin leave baby with a pitbull or a black guy - flip a coin
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Babysitter needs a terminal injection.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Time for riots.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Parent(s) left their 1 year old with a 24 yo boo?!
Kid never had a chance anyway with dumbfugg DNA like that.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Sitting here trying to figure out how their worlds connected... After looking at a picture of the parents, something doesn't add up. I'm thinking the groid was a friend of a friend or something... They were in the military and a hospital worker which tells me they should have been smarter than that.... Shame for the baby regardless!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Was they Woke, retarded, or both
Posted By: ironbender Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Da hail wrong wit people’s?
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
The regular sitter must have been busy turning tricks for oxycontin money that night. I guess he was the best they could find.
Posted By: DMc Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Heart breaker of a story.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Something is missing from this story. Nobody hires a 24 yo street thug to watch their 1 yo out of the blue like that. There’s some weird connection here we aren’t being told about. And what kind of animal does that to a 1 yo? Dude hated whites that much or babies in general? Get the millstone.

Ol_Mike, I would have taken the pit bull!
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
RIP little feller. Poor kid.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
NEVER!!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wonder what race the baby was ?

Leave child with a black ? Flip a coin leave baby with a pitbull or a black guy - flip a coin

White child blonde hair blue eyes - shocker - yeah . Leave a beautiful white child in the care of the lowest scum on earth WOKE KILLED THE BABY ! ! ! !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...restling-moves/ar-BB1fT7N6?ocid=msedgdhp

Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
No , wouldn't hire him but sure would like to have 15 minutes alone to interrogate him .
Like when that little kid fell in the gorilla cage..........
Somethings not right with this story,what wrestling moves? On a 1 year old that can t walk or talk or even sit up in it s own????The kid was crying and he slammed him to shut him up.Probably some relationship between the wife and the boog.no sane human would let that feral beast near their child unless something else was going on.Sex,Drugs,Money?????
A baby sitter is the high school girl down the street and you ve known her family a long time,she has a CPR card and the baby sitting class.we ve never used any girl we didn t know or know of or one of our friends knew and recomended her.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Would You Hire Him... - 04/22/21
Wrestling moves, my a$$ 🤬
© 24hourcampfire