Home
Cop wasn't fuggin around.
Flapping his lips and pulling a knife what the hell did he expect.
I love these videos.
Doesn’t surprise me much. For a small town, Danville is a pretty nasty place. Lots of fine folks in the area, but parts of the town are pretty rough. I get the idea that we are going to see a lot more of this. It seems as though no one wants to obey law enforcement these days. Seems pretty simple to me. Comply with the request and you are still walking. I guess the protected class feels above the law.
The comment section is hilarious, take a look.
Touch me and find out
very nice. 1 well placed round. that's all it takes.
Guess that's what will happen when you pull a knife on a cop. Got what he had coming.
Well, he did say "kill me!"

The traffic controller was awesome, lady took charge and got R' done.
Good shoot. Perp was under 20ft away and advancing towards the officer with a knife. Perp declined to obey clear commands to drop the knife. Cop would have been trained to use deadly force in an instance like that.

Throwing rocks and jay walking. Dumb ass. Mentally ill? Wouldn't surprise me. Don't really care though, do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

I must say, those are about the stupidest drivers I've seen in a while. The officers needed to set up a traffic plan. They lady cop needed more help. Directing traffic, especially in a stressed situation like that is not as easy as it seems.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Cops aren't allowed to run away when someone draws a knife and advances towards them. If it happens when the distance is already close, they really have no choice but to shoot, as would be the case for anyone else who's carrying a handgun.

I think blacks have swallowed a cultural programming that tells them to become sacrificial lambs to the narrative that black men are being shot by police in huge and unwarranted numbers, and that it needs to stop. So, to advance that narrative, they escalate ordinary contacts with police into justifications for police to shoot them.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Doesn’t surprise me much. For a small town, Danville is a pretty nasty place. Lots of fine folks in the area, but parts of the town are pretty rough. I get the idea that we are going to see a lot more of this. It seems as though no one wants to obey law enforcement these days. Seems pretty simple to me. Comply with the request and you are still walking. I guess the protected class feels above the law.

When I was growing up in the 1960s and '70s, Danville was a very pleasant, White, Southern small town where folks left their doors unlocked, and sat on their porches and waved at passersby in the evenings. My mom was born and raised there, with her sister and brother, and I visited my grandparents there quite often growing up. When I went there around ten years ago for my aunt's funeral, it was a shhithole, much darker in complexion, and full of crack dealers and whatnot.
Why did the Dindu try to cross the street?

Probably on his way to school or study group !

Taco Tuesday, get the hell out of my way.
Now officer Hall has been charged with a 2018 shooting.

LINK

Only a day after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of murdering George Floyd, the East Bay town of Danville is facing its own reckoning over two police killings.

Andrew Hall, a police officer in Danville, which contracts law enforcement services from the Contra Costa County Sheriff, has been charged with felony voluntary manslaughter and felony assault with a semi-automatic firearm in the 2018 killing of Laudemer Arboleda, the Contra Costa District Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.

Hall's shooting of Arboleda was "without lawful excuse or justification," the District Attorney's Office said in a statement. If found guilty, Hall faces a possible 22-year prison sentence and would be barred from being a peace officer.

"Ultimately, I'm confident a jury of officer Hall's peers will review this case ... and ultimately hold officer Hall accountable," District Attorney Diana Becton said at a press conference Wednesday. "The unnecessary death of Mister Arboleda underscores the need for law enforcement personnel to better understand those who are suffering from mental illness."

An attorney for Arboleda's mother, prominent civil rights attorney John Burris, supported the charges – but he said serious harm may have come from waiting more than two years to make them.

"In this instance, the delay in prosecuting Hall is particularly hurtful because Hall recently shot and killed a homeless man, Tyrell Wilson, under very questionable circumstances," Burris said. "Wilson could be alive if Hall were prosecuted earlier."

Just hours before the DA's charging announcement, the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office released grisly, graphic video footage of the incident Burris was referring to: Hall shooting 32-year-old Tyrell Wilson, a homeless man whose family says suffered from schizophrenia, on March 11 of this year.

The newly released video — compiled from footage taken by Hall's body camera, citizen dash cam footage and stationary city-operated cameras — shows Hall exiting his police vehicle and making contact with Wilson before pursuing him on foot across the broad, busy intersection of Sycamore Valley Road and Camino Ramon, adjacent to the I-680 interchange in Danville, then shooting and killing him in the middle of the intersection, all in under one minute.

Due to its extremely graphic nature, and out of consideration for our communities, KQED has decided not to embed the video of Wilson's killing. For those who wish to watch it in full, it is available here.

The video begins with Hall's body cam footage, which was activated as he approached the intersection in response to 911 calls about someone throwing rocks off the Sycamore Valley Road overpass onto the I-680 freeway below.

Hall gets out of his vehicle and calls out to Wilson, who is walking into the intersection, saying, "Hey buddy, come here real quick! Come here!"

Wilson refuses and continues walking away from Hall across the intersection, saying, "Who are you?"

Hall says, "You're jaywalking now ... We're not playing this game dude."

After continuing to pursue Wilson on foot into the intersection, Hall identifies himself as "Officer Andrew Hall of Danville Police," to which Wilson responds, "From where? Authority of what?"

Hall closes the distance between them as Wilson stands still for a moment, before Wilson begins walking backward, away from Hall, holding a paper bag in one hand and what appears to be a small knife in the other.

"Don't [bleep] touch me," Wilson says as he begins to walk backward. "Touch me and see what's up."

Hall yells, "Drop the knife" as Wilson stops in the street and says, "No ... Kill me," while tapping his chest.

Wilson then takes a couple slow, halting steps forward. Hall yells, "Drop the knife" twice more, and shoots Wilson once. Wilson immediately collapses. Responding emergency personnel work to save his life, repeating, "Stay with us, stay with us," as they roll him onto his side. Wilson died a week later.

The Contra Costa Sheriff’s Office framed the footage as exonerating Hall.

“Any loss of life is tragic, but the community can now see the truth,” said Contra Costa County Sheriff David Livingston in a statement. “Tyrell Wilson did in fact threaten the lives of passing motorists by throwing objects, possibly rocks, from the overpass down onto Highway 680. He was found with numerous rocks in his jacket pocket. He did pull a knife on Officer Hall. He did threaten Officer Hall. And he did start advancing toward Officer Hall in the middle of a major intersection. Officers are forced to make split second decisions to protect themselves and the public and that's what happened here."

Officers are generally trained to see a suspect with a knife in close quarters as a deadly threat. But a newly enacted California use-of-force standard under Assembly Bill 392 says officers should only use deadly force when other options aren't feasible.

Alternatives to deadly force could include what the bill calls "tactical repositioning" to create time and distance between an officer and a person representing a threat.

Hall began working for the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office in 2013. Just a year later, he was accused of excessive force by a person incarcerated at the Martinez Detention Facility, who alleged Hall "brutally attacked" him, and was subsequently beaten by other deputies. The Contra Costa Sheriff’s investigation exonerated Hall of any wrongdoing, and the investigation notes that injuries sustained by the prisoner may have been pre-existing, though reinjured in the fight with deputies.

Video of Fatal Danville Police Shooting Shows Officer Firing at Slow-Moving Vehicle

In 2018, Hall, who became a contract officer for the town of Danville, responded to a call of a "strange individual lurking around" property near Cottage Lane and Laurel Drive in Danville. Officers tried to pull over Arboleda, who stopped twice but then took off again when officers got out of their cars, according to previous statements on the shooting released by the Sheriff's Office.

Video of Arboleda's death was obtained in 2019 by the California Reporting Project, a coalition of news organizations (including KQED) seeking records from law enforcement agencies under a new state transparency law.

The footage showed Hall shot and killed Laudemer Arboleda as Arboleda attempted to drive through a gap between two police cars.

State policing standards generally advise officers against shooting into moving vehicles, warning that doing so carries a great potential risk of death not only for the vehicle occupants, but police and bystanders. In particular, state policing standards warn against officers placing themselves in the direct path of a moving vehicle, as Hall appeared to do when he shot into Arboleda's vehicle.

Hall was placed on administrative leave after the Wilson shooting.
Pow......
Pull a knife on a cop, refuse to drop it, approach armed cop while still refusing to drop knife = suicide by cop........ That's pretty much common, universal knowledge of what to do if you wish to commit suicide.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Now officer Hall has been charged with a 2018 shooting.

LINK

Only a day after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of murdering George Floyd, the East Bay town of Danville is facing its own reckoning over two police killings.

Andrew Hall, a police officer in Danville, which contracts law enforcement services from the Contra Costa County Sheriff, has been charged with felony voluntary manslaughter and felony assault with a semi-automatic firearm in the 2018 killing of Laudemer Arboleda, the Contra Costa District Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.

Hall's shooting of Arboleda was "without lawful excuse or justification," the District Attorney's Office said in a statement. If found guilty, Hall faces a possible 22-year prison sentence and would be barred from being a peace officer.

"Ultimately, I'm confident a jury of officer Hall's peers will review this case ... and ultimately hold officer Hall accountable," District Attorney Diana Becton said at a press conference Wednesday. "The unnecessary death of Mister Arboleda underscores the need for law enforcement personnel to better understand those who are suffering from mental illness."

An attorney for Arboleda's mother, prominent civil rights attorney John Burris, supported the charges – but he said serious harm may have come from waiting more than two years to make them.

"In this instance, the delay in prosecuting Hall is particularly hurtful because Hall recently shot and killed a homeless man, Tyrell Wilson, under very questionable circumstances," Burris said. "Wilson could be alive if Hall were prosecuted earlier."

Just hours before the DA's charging announcement, the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office released grisly, graphic video footage of the incident Burris was referring to: Hall shooting 32-year-old Tyrell Wilson, a homeless man whose family says suffered from schizophrenia, on March 11 of this year.

The newly released video — compiled from footage taken by Hall's body camera, citizen dash cam footage and stationary city-operated cameras — shows Hall exiting his police vehicle and making contact with Wilson before pursuing him on foot across the broad, busy intersection of Sycamore Valley Road and Camino Ramon, adjacent to the I-680 interchange in Danville, then shooting and killing him in the middle of the intersection, all in under one minute.

Due to its extremely graphic nature, and out of consideration for our communities, KQED has decided not to embed the video of Wilson's killing. For those who wish to watch it in full, it is available here.

The video begins with Hall's body cam footage, which was activated as he approached the intersection in response to 911 calls about someone throwing rocks off the Sycamore Valley Road overpass onto the I-680 freeway below.

Hall gets out of his vehicle and calls out to Wilson, who is walking into the intersection, saying, "Hey buddy, come here real quick! Come here!"

Wilson refuses and continues walking away from Hall across the intersection, saying, "Who are you?"

Hall says, "You're jaywalking now ... We're not playing this game dude."

After continuing to pursue Wilson on foot into the intersection, Hall identifies himself as "Officer Andrew Hall of Danville Police," to which Wilson responds, "From where? Authority of what?"

Hall closes the distance between them as Wilson stands still for a moment, before Wilson begins walking backward, away from Hall, holding a paper bag in one hand and what appears to be a small knife in the other.

"Don't [bleep] touch me," Wilson says as he begins to walk backward. "Touch me and see what's up."

Hall yells, "Drop the knife" as Wilson stops in the street and says, "No ... Kill me," while tapping his chest.

Wilson then takes a couple slow, halting steps forward. Hall yells, "Drop the knife" twice more, and shoots Wilson once. Wilson immediately collapses. Responding emergency personnel work to save his life, repeating, "Stay with us, stay with us," as they roll him onto his side. Wilson died a week later.

The Contra Costa Sheriff’s Office framed the footage as exonerating Hall.

“Any loss of life is tragic, but the community can now see the truth,” said Contra Costa County Sheriff David Livingston in a statement. “Tyrell Wilson did in fact threaten the lives of passing motorists by throwing objects, possibly rocks, from the overpass down onto Highway 680. He was found with numerous rocks in his jacket pocket. He did pull a knife on Officer Hall. He did threaten Officer Hall. And he did start advancing toward Officer Hall in the middle of a major intersection. Officers are forced to make split second decisions to protect themselves and the public and that's what happened here."

Officers are generally trained to see a suspect with a knife in close quarters as a deadly threat. But a newly enacted California use-of-force standard under Assembly Bill 392 says officers should only use deadly force when other options aren't feasible.

Alternatives to deadly force could include what the bill calls "tactical repositioning" to create time and distance between an officer and a person representing a threat.

Hall began working for the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office in 2013. Just a year later, he was accused of excessive force by a person incarcerated at the Martinez Detention Facility, who alleged Hall "brutally attacked" him, and was subsequently beaten by other deputies. The Contra Costa Sheriff’s investigation exonerated Hall of any wrongdoing, and the investigation notes that injuries sustained by the prisoner may have been pre-existing, though reinjured in the fight with deputies.

Video of Fatal Danville Police Shooting Shows Officer Firing at Slow-Moving Vehicle

In 2018, Hall, who became a contract officer for the town of Danville, responded to a call of a "strange individual lurking around" property near Cottage Lane and Laurel Drive in Danville. Officers tried to pull over Arboleda, who stopped twice but then took off again when officers got out of their cars, according to previous statements on the shooting released by the Sheriff's Office.

Video of Arboleda's death was obtained in 2019 by the California Reporting Project, a coalition of news organizations (including KQED) seeking records from law enforcement agencies under a new state transparency law.

The footage showed Hall shot and killed Laudemer Arboleda as Arboleda attempted to drive through a gap between two police cars.

State policing standards generally advise officers against shooting into moving vehicles, warning that doing so carries a great potential risk of death not only for the vehicle occupants, but police and bystanders. In particular, state policing standards warn against officers placing themselves in the direct path of a moving vehicle, as Hall appeared to do when he shot into Arboleda's vehicle.

Hall was placed on administrative leave after the Wilson shooting.

“A jury of his peers”

Why were there 6 ghetto rats on Chauvin’s jury? I wondered about that.

Groids on OJ’s jury helped get him off. My opinion

I’m not educated in how juries are selected but ai wouldn’t have any groids on it.
Are black people just hoping to get shot by police. In every instance if they had cooperated they would be alive today with a small infraction in most cases.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m not educated in how juries are selected but ai wouldn’t have any groids on it.

At present I don’t think an attorney can decline a juror based on their race or ethnicity. Maybe that will change one day. I’ve long thought that blacks should be excluded from jury service based in the fact their typical IQ is not sufficient to truly understand the proceedings.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Are black people just hoping to get shot by police. In every instance if they had cooperated they would be alive today with a small infraction in most cases.

Society, from preschhol forward teaches Blacs they are untouchable and can do whatever they want with no recourse.
In every instance if they had cooperated they would be alive today

George Floyd probably would not be. The drugs he took would likely have killed him.

Black culture has been developed to bring them to this point. Many of them today don’t believe they are required to comply with police because all interactions are driven by racist intent.

Their natural tendency toward violence increases the likelihood of the police having to use force when this happens. It isn’t that they just refuse to comply, they often bare their teeth, swing their arms, make loud noises, etc. If you watch footage of gorillas establishing dominance there are a number of similarities. And force is really the only thing gorillas respond to.
YouTube is raciss!!!!! laugh laugh

Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Bang, flop..
Blacks tend to push everything to the breaking point.
Perpetual victims.
Of their own stupidity

It is not compassion, to enable their crappy culture and belief systems of lawlessness.

They refuse to be civilized, or " rise up".
Their culture has a knee on their necks.

Not the cops.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Bang, flop..

Wonder what bullet he was using? It seemed pretty effective. lol
Do black cops ever have to shoot blacks that dont comply or resist......

If so, where can we find the body cams for that.....

Do black perps behave differently for black cops?
Originally Posted by hookeye
Blacks tend to push everything to the breaking point.
Perpetual victims.
Of their own stupidity

It is not compassion, to enable their crappy culture and belief systems of lawlessness.

They refuse to be civilized, or " rise up".
Their culture has a knee on their necks.

Not the cops.

There are a lot of people on here, as well as millions across this country, who have absolutely no idea just what Negroes are really like. They are a race of people prone to violence.
Originally Posted by SCgman1

More black cops kill black people than white cops, but it doesn't fit the narrative.
Their culture is a contortionist, having its own knee on its neck.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Bang, flop..

Took the fight out of that dog
Originally Posted by gemby58
Bang, flop..

Took the fight out of that dog dawg.

Fixt
will any of these negroids ever understand the term compliance,sadly they just dont have the intellect to grasp the reality of there own blatant stupidity..
Looks like this officer was just indicted for a 2018 shooting of a mentally ill person. Seems like it was justified and it took 2 years to indict? Sure wouldn't want to be a cop today.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/danville-police-officer-charged-in-2018-shooting-of-unarmed-man/

YEP smile
the persistent stupidity of blacks is astounding.
“ You better scramble like an egg before you get folded like an omlet”
Was it a head shot or spine/heart?
This is what happens when democrat 'leaders' encourage their followers to confront and resist LEOs.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

It hit something vital, so probably not head.
Dunno.Think they need to do a big study and collect more data/ samples
Originally Posted by mathman

Wonder why they blurred his face out when he shot.

The view 60 seconds in looks like the officers initial POA was center mass and at the last second he raised and shot him in face/neck area.
He lost a lot of blood real quick like and went limp as a noodle - I think the spinal column was hit .

Sonuvabitch!

The view 60 seconds in looks like the officers initial POA was center mass and at the last second he raised and shot him in face/neck area.

Yes I see it now.
Originally Posted by RJL53

It’s REAL SIMPLE. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Bang, flop..

If there was a lawn chair directly behind him, he would have sat right down rather neatly.
Sig Sauer should ue this video as a product promo

More black cops kill black people than white cops, but it doesn't fit the narrative.

This black security guard had no problem shooting black robbers first and asking questions later. Start at about the 4 minute mark.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This black security guard had no problem shooting black robbers first and asking questions later. Start at about the 4 minute mark.

HAHAHA!! TFF..

I don’t give a flying [bleep]!
I'm just happy to see a decisive officer who didn't have to get sliced 2-3 times to decide to shoot!
"shoot me!"
Ok
Bang, done! 👍
Dang. He was probably within 8-10 feet. It was almost too late.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Dang. He was probably within 8-10 feet. It was almost too late.

He was way behind, to my way of thinking.
loved it. You have to admit that the perp did everything right for this to turn out very entertaining.
[
I think blacks have swallowed a cultural programming that tells them to become sacrificial lambs to the narrative that black men are being shot by police in huge and unwarranted numbers, and that it needs to stop. So, to advance that narrative, they escalate ordinary contacts with police into justifications for police to shoot them.

That's an interesting theory but I think they're just dumb.
Simple, you can’t negotiate with niqqers .You have to draw a line in the sand. They have no initiative or integrity . We had one who worked for us who went to prison . Asked him if he learned anything. He said yessir, “ White’s Right.”
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Why did the Dindu try to cross the street?

Probably on his way to school or study group !

Dummy. Shortcut. . wink
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
[

That's an interesting theory but I think they're just dumb.

Winner, winner,....

They cant understand english. They can understand bleck cops. Bleck cop say, " Hey bro, ima blow yo ass away. Come on nig, make my day." See.

I think it was upper right chest..
The officer was talking to him ("stay with us, stay with us") until sufficient support arrived that he could remove himself from the scene to wait in his vehicle to talk to "management".
Originally Posted by RJL53

Food stamps.
This is what thousands of white chicks are hooking up with in high school and college hoping they hit the pro sports big time.

Jr high chicks hooking up, with 13 year old 6 foot 220 lb home run hitters. UFR.
The truth is they dont care.
About anything.
Except fuggin, fightin, and food.

Education, work, law, decency....such values don't exist in popular black culture.

Problem is that such nonsense is being tolerated, and even deemed acceptable, outside of the jungle.

If one is unhappy, championing a BS cause isnt really going to make them happy. Enablers. Or just stupid fuggs.
Doesnt matter.

This alternative universe crap has to end.
He went down like a sack of spuds. I guess when a guy has a gun pointed at you and he is walking backwards telling you to drop the knife you shouldnt keep walking toward him talking the same jibberish over and over. What is it about Im with the Danville Police that needs repeating ten times.

I am good with the officers response...calm and measured.

added, and to be frank I consider that to be the correct response to lowlifes throwing rocks.
Not sure about the police , but if that’s Danville Va , in Va , last ruling on using deadly force for civilians was a person had to be within striking distance , knife , club .
Kenneth
Even money says that was no 9mm...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I’ve got a customer up that way. I’ll try and find out.
The guy who got killed was either high or crazy or both. Asking a uniformed officer "who are you" and then proceeding to bring a knife to a gunfight.

Doing away with looney bins was a big mistake. Some people belong in them for their own sake and that of society.
me too
He was on his way to his Heart Surgeon class!
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Not sure about the police , but if that’s Danville Va , in Va , last ruling on using deadly force for civilians was a person had to be within striking distance , knife , club .
Kenneth

Video description on youtube says it's Danville, Ca.
Oh. California. I thought it was Virginia.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

It's Danville, California....about 30 miles east of San Francisco
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am good with the officers response...calm and measured.

added, and to be frank I consider that to be the correct response to lowlifes throwing rocks.

Leave the rock throwing out of this.

I'd be happy to see all jay-walkers treated in the same manner.
Oh. California. I thought it was Virginia.

Definitely California. It's where I lived before moving to Montana. The exact location where this took place is right next to a very busy interstate and that dude was about 50 feet from an overpass where you can do a lot of damage tossing rocks into traffic. People have been hurt/killed by similar things in the county (see https://www.ktvu.com/news/nurse-may-be-blinded-from-rock-thrown-her-windshield).

Cops in Danville are generally non-nonsense and since the town is pretty wealthy and very law abiding, the cops are respected and give respect in most cases. I happened to be back in town when this guy was killed and drove by not long after the blood was cleaned off the street. The interesting thing is that a few blocks from this is where Ervin Romans, an Oakland cop, lived before he was assassinated by a different dindu name Lovell Mixon. Mixon was a violent criminal, frequently in prison and always released to continue his ways. He killed four white cops after a traffic stop, something that people seem to forget happens all too often, and he's considered a hero in Oakland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers

Quite a few SF and Oakland cops lived in this part of Danville until the last 5-10 years, when they started to leave the force when they saw the writing on the wall, even though the quality of life in Danville was high (very good schools, family oriented town with a focus on safety and order). When the rioting started last year, BLM/Antifa targeted the wealthier areas of the East Bay, including Danville. Now, BLM goons are in the streets and the cops have their hands tied. The community I lived in (and still own a house), a gated golf community, just bought 40 mm launchers for the community's cops to use when the BLM mobs come calling. It's a nice thought, but when they come to the gates they aren't going to be stopped by tear gas. Lots of residents are heavily armed and, unlike most people in the East Bay, not interested in being victims, so it'll be sporty when the gates are breached. I have to go back in a week or so to get the house ready for sale, so I just hope the dindus wait until we can sell the house before they storm Whitelandia.

Another dead bad guy, the perfect ending.

Sadly black culture celebrates thuggery and condemns success. If you work hard and get good grades and a good job maybe start a business it’s a sign you’ve sold out.

If you “stand up to the man” such as this guy did you die but you’re celebrated as a sacrificial lamb by people like Pelosi and her ilk.

It’s disgusting that the AA community allows its leaders to deceive its people into continued slavery to Democrats and militant Leftists.

What is your best guess then?
Originally Posted by MOGC

That UUUHHHHHHH we hear is straight up 30 years of stupid leaving a head shot dead man, cartridge wouldn't matter.
I don't ever wanna have to shoot someone, but you can bet I would if I had to, and this is purely my opinion. I would probably retreated a step or two with gun drawn in that situation and see if he kept advancing before I capped him. To much bullsheit involved in smoking a negro nowdays.
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't ever wanna have to shoot someone, but you can bet I would if I had to, and this is purely my opinion. I would probably retreated a step or two with gun drawn in that situation and see if he kept advancing before I capped him. To much bullsheit involved in smoking a negro nowdays.

Move backwards, he rushes forward, you trip and fall on your butt and at such close range he's on you before you can recover, slashing and stabbing. Doesn't seem a good strategy.
Originally Posted by mirage243

That’s exactly what happened
Originally Posted by gunner500

That UUUHHHHHHH we hear is straight up 30 years of stupid leaving a head shot dead man, cartridge wouldn't matter.

I just rewatched it. I believe you're right, headshot. Probably a good idea, they were very close to each other.

That's "fotey".
Originally Posted by gunner500

I just rewatched it. I believe you're right, headshot. Probably a good idea, they were very close to each other.

Yep. Last second, the officer opted for the head shot and put him down.

" Every failure is a learning opportunity.

Well... Except for maybe this one..."

laugh laugh laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire