Home
The ‘George Floyd Autonomous Zone’ in Minneapolis has issued a list of ‘rules for white people’ that they have to abide by in order to enter the area.

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

Whites are asked to “decenter yourself,” which is a euphemism for a mandate to behave like second class citizens and keep quiet.

“Be mindful of whether your volume, pace and movements are supporting or undermining your efforts to decenter yourself,” states the advisory.

The patronizing tone continues with a demand to “contribute to the energy of the space, rather than drain it.”

The rules also state that white people should seriously consider whether taking photos is appropriate and to seek consent from anyone they photograph, despite the whole area being public.

The rules also encourage whites to intervene if they “witness white folks doing problematic things,” which presumably includes doing anything other than engaging in slavish worship for the 21st century god that is George Floyd.

Black Lives Matter groups routinely issue demands of white people for their events, some of which enforce outright segregation.
[Linked Image from media.kare11.com]
Good thing for them, I have no intention of entering that schithole anyway.
Don't be getting too "uppity", there, Whitey.
So, they get to have zones that restrict Whitey from entering. No problem.

Fine, then lets roll it back to the 1950's when Negroes could not drink at water fountains used by Whites, had to use separate restrooms, had to sit in the back of the bus, and lived in fear of the KKK.

Fair is fair.
Tell blacks to stop acting like jive asses
Walleyes up there will be biting soon. I wonder if any of the local sporting goods stores around there have a good assortment of jigs for sale?
At least that’s not racist.
Nobody to blame but whites for this crap.
You got to be kidding me
BLM wants a race war. I firmly believe Maxine Waters visit to Minneapolis was to create a "Mistrial" which did not happen which would have created rioting, looting burning in most American city's.

BLM will patiently sit back for the next spark to exploit.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Good spot for a 1000lb JDAM

👍
I knew there was reason 'this' wasn't on my to do/see list
Nice to see a black who has absorbed enough education to capitalize White.
if we changed just one word ,White to Black ,and put this poster up ,would they not call that racist?
'Rules for white people'?? Why, dat's rasict!!! (spelling on purpose)
I suppose pissing on that sign would be considered inappropriate.
Try not to be a Whitey
When (not if) the USA becomes a Hispanic majority country, guess who will really get screwed over ?

FYI Spain is the most racist country in Europe.

No more white guilt tp play off.
The only reason I would go there would be to take a leak.
I got some rules for them too.
How long before someone holding a KFC bucket and a watermelon slice posts a selfie with that sign?
Saint Floyd will be in US History books in under a decade . Watch
Originally Posted by ingwe
I suppose pissing on that sign would be considered inappropriate.

I was thinking of defacing it instead

LMAO
Glad they’re being so anti-racist
Blacks are the most “racist” mofo’s in America. They hate anyone that’s not black.
Amazing, rules of behavior for others......from those that cant follow laws/ act civilized any other fuggin place.

They cant graduate high school or not kill each other, but demand high mindedness from others.

If that aint the very definition of a ni qqer.

Ignorant and proud of being such.

What a fuggin joke.
Any decent black person should be condemning of such lunacy.

Anybody speaking out on this nonsense yet?
the monumental stupidity of black folks is hilarious
Every day I think yesterday has to be the bottom ,
Yet the sun comes up and ......
What we are seeing now is the same schit that spawned the KKK.

Just say'n!
If they were just smart enough to define the whites they are talking to, it ain’t us...its Cuck & Karen !

And maybe Deflave !
Originally Posted by hookeye
Amazing, rules of behavior for others......from those that cant follow laws/ act civilized any other fuggin place.

They cant graduate high school or not kill each other, but demand high mindedness from others.

If that aint the very definition of a ni qqer.

Ignorant and proud of being such.

What a fuggin joke.
Any decent black person should be condemning of such lunacy.

Anybody speaking out on this nonsense yet?

I’m betting Maxine Waters and Lebron James will be along shortly to condemn this. 😜
I'd be very surprised if the rules poster was composed by a black. My hunch is the author is a white, overly educated woke gen xyz, pajama boy, girl..or gender neut.
I would be completely comfortable if they wanted to make George Floyd square blacks only, particularly if it could be maintained exclusively at black peoples expense, donations, etc.
Originally Posted by mathman
How long before someone holding a KFC bucket and a watermelon slice posts a selfie with that sign?

Thats hilarious!!! Wish I was closer.
George who?
© 24hourcampfire