Home
THIS is what Obama is trying to create:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
oh please, let it happen .
F’Obama
F'er said when he was running for office that he wanted some sort of armed force that was as strong as our armed forces. May he rot in a very hot place.
Police are between a rock and a hard place. Traditionally it’s the right that supports law enforcement but It’s the left leaning cities or even moderate cities scared to death of the feds and msm pressure that signs a lot of the paychecks. Most people are going to try not to rock the boat and keep making a living but by doing that they’re putting themselves on an island.
Originally Posted by Joezone
F'er said when he was running for office that he wanted some sort of armed force that was as strong as our armed forces. May he rot in a very hot place.

He has no backbone, purpose or morals. All he wanted was to do as instructed by George “Cirrhosis” Soros.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

I remember that well.

I heard what he said and knew it was wrong, wrong, wrong.

He wanted a Gestapo/SS.

And they will make that dream come true if people don't act soon!
Yes, federal police with a special "2A Division" especially focused on "home visits".
Originally Posted by RickyD

I remember that well.

He wanted a Gestapo/SS.

They're succeeding in making the old school "Constitutionalist" types leave.

Keith,

You might have read a couple of my posts when I referred to that speech.

While the NRA was fundraising, he accomplished just that goal.
It is in place as we speak.
There were purchases of all manner of weapons, ammo, etc. As high as the retail purchases were, they paled in comparison.

The obvious question came up.
Since civilian paramilitary forces don't deploy overseas, what enemies are they prepping for?
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by RickyD

I remember that well.

He wanted a Gestapo/SS.

They're succeeding in making the old school "Constitutionalist" types leave.

Yep, they’ll find more police that fit they’re mold and the ones left will be on notice as far as what’s expected of them and how to police.

No leftist is ever anti police. They’re only anti police as currently constructed.
Hello Schutzstaffel
Obama and that piece of schitt Henry Louis Gates Jr. gave license for the war on cops.
Police “unions”. Reap what you sow. Wonder how many $$ the police unions have donated to democrat candidates?

Better off just getting a real job and working for a living.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Police “unions”. Reap what you sow. Wonder how many $$ the police unions have donated to democrat candidates?
Better off just getting a real job and working for a living.

One of my co-workers would always say "it beats working for a living".
...but don't let them take 20 minutes to show up when you left you laptop on your front seat at Starbucks.
Few vietnam veteran hats clapping happily .

Saw several around here - dump Trump -Biden for veterans , can't seem to spot them around town now - I want ask them what all that meant since biden said cops & military are white suprems
[Linked Image]

Attached picture Screenshot_20210422215053_compress3.jpg
Originally Posted by MPat70
[Linked Image]

Okay...now that is funny!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...but don't let them take 20 minutes to show up when you left you laptop on your front seat at Starbucks.

We’ve had 5-6 break ins on job sites. One time the guy was caught, by accident, during a drug bust where they found his garage to be full of tools.

Almost every time they seriously say, “we rarely ever catch these guys, turn it into your insurance and you can check local pawn shops”

Total joke. Law enforcement is about nothing other than revenue generation, not protecting society.
Cops are in trouble for so much brutality then getting qualified immunity.

Video everywhere is changing this, Chauvin would have never been charged without video.

Now they whine like crybabies being held accountable
Originally Posted by 700LH
Video everywhere is changing this, Chauvin would have never been charged without video

Still betting you've never been in an actual fight.

Getting rid of qualified immunity will hurt people who actually live in tough places. Maybe not as tough as your hood in Idaho but still pretty tough.
most people have never been in a real fight
700lh, Usually the people who bitch about cops like you’re doing is because they’ve run afoul of the law. So, what were you in for?
Where's a lightening strike when you need one....
Originally Posted by copperking81
Video everywhere is changing this, Chauvin would have never been charged without video

Getting rid of qualified immunity will hurt people who actually live in tough places. Maybe not as tough as your hood in Idaho but still pretty tough.

Again sorry to disappoint ya but you haven't a clue.

One thing is certain when I had a fisticuffs with someone it was one on one backup wasn't called so we could rat pack the guy like LE does
Daryl Gates can be directly credited for a lot of the trouble we’re seeing now. He militarized the police force, starting in LA, through the creation of SWAT in the late 60’s and fostered the idea of LEO vs “civilians” which is a total joke. By becoming so divisive, it inadvertently caused a lot of distrust and ultimately the loss of respect for LEO, the consequences of which we’re seeing now.

Video everywhere is changing this, Chauvin would have never been charged without video.

Now they whine like crybabies being held accountable

Could you explain what qualified immunity is?

You know, for the slow folks.

Of course he has, why do you think he's single? His ol lady got tired of the smack a'rounds.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Daryl Gates can be directly credited for a lot of the trouble we’re seeing now. He militarized the police force, starting in LA, through the creation of SWAT in the late 60’s and fostered the idea of LEO vs “civilians” which is a total joke. By becoming so divisive, it inadvertently caused a lot of distrust and ultimately the loss of respect for LEO, the consequences of which we’re seeing now.

#California
#Innovation
Marie Calendar's dinners and some of the main dishes, then fix veggies, salad etc. to go with it.
Fast easy not homemade but palatable.

What a sad individual

Again sorry to disappoint ya but you haven't a clue.

One thing is certain when I had a fisticuffs with someone it was one on one backup wasn't called so we could rat pack the guy like LE does

Lol.... "fisticuffs". Fuqing duded up Idahodian lol.
Sounds so “Victorian”
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I would welcome them with closed actions & hot chambers
"Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population," the National Center for Women & Policing says. "A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24%, indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general."
Those are GAP studies.

I'll provide the question: "Do cops have more domestic violence ?"
and the answer: "Yes" !

Here's $100,000.00, you fill the GAP.
Maybe more individual police officers are being prosecuted because the profession has accumulated too many men like this....

The Department of Justice is reportedly considering charging Derek Chauvin in a 2017 incident involving a Black teenager.

The DOJ’s investigation focuses on footage of Chauvin striking a 14-year-old so hard that he needed stitches to close the wound, then kneeling on him for almost 17 minutes — mostly putting pressure on his upper back — as the youngster complained he couldn’t breathe.

A state prosecutor wrote of the 2017 incident that “videos show a far more violent and forceful treatment of this child than Chauvin describes in his report,” yet no action was taken against him. ABC News reports the feds are now considering pressing charges against Chauvin, 45, based on evidence including videos from body-cams.
"Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population," the National Center for Women & Policing says. "A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24%, indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general."

And a lot of domestic violence goes unreported.

I can only imagine in a relationship where one of the members regularly packs a gun and wears a badge the number of unreported incidents could be a bit higher.
Originally Posted by akasparky
And a lot of domestic violence goes unreported. I can only imagine in a relationship where one of the members regularly packs a gun and wears a badge...and is used to, and comfortable with, running roughshod over others regularly...the number of unreported incidents could be a bit higher.
Added for further clarification.
Amazing how a government employer throws their own employees under the bus.
no totalitarian regime, no dictator, ever had a problem finding the folks to do the dirty work. In Soviet Russia, and in Nazi Germany, in Italy and in Japan, in China and in Cambodia, it was the folks who were the police, that joined in to form the organizations that did the killing
© 24hourcampfire