Home
Posted By: RDW What a little fireball...!!! - 04/23/21
Damnit
Let Biden try sniffin on her.

Please
Posted By: RDW Re: What a little fireball...!!! - 04/23/21
She is fast for sure...
Dad's probably not going to have to have a "talk" with and of her boyfriends while he's cleaning a shotgun for symbolism.
WOW That was awesome. Speed and accuracy in a small package. What's not to love.
Lol, shes fugging awesome!!

I taught my daughter a couple of moves on a boys most vulnerable parts and told her to kick hard enough to put their balls up into their mouth, she thought that was damn funny.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I taught my daughter a couple of moves on a boys most vulnerable parts and told her to kick hard enough to put their balls up into their mouth, she thought that was damn funny.

They are never too young to teach them to hate men.
That's some way above average coordination.
Originally Posted by Cluggins

They are never too young to teach them to defend themselves against a**holes.
Maybe combine this with "the last bastion has fallen"
CHOTCHAM!
Originally Posted by Brazos

Yep, both of my girls (8, 12) are petite. The youngest is outspoken and fun-loving. There was a boy in the class that thought it was fun to pick on her. We gave her the green light to fight back. It took less than a week for the bully to go in for stitches. She's a fun-loving little ham, and very kind and inclusive of both her friends and new kids. That said, she's not gonna take physical abuse from anyone without doling out some consequences. So far, it's only taken once.
Impressive

Jayco👍
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Don't you wish you could kick like that?
Originally Posted by horse1

Yep, both of my girls (8, 12) are petite. The youngest is outspoken and fun-loving. There was a boy in the class that thought it was fun to pick on her. We gave her the green light to fight back. It took less than a week for the bully to go in for stitches. She's a fun-loving little ham, and very kind and inclusive of both her friends and new kids. That said, she's not gonna take physical abuse from anyone without doling out some consequences. So far, it's only taken once.

It usually only takes once.

Any man that does not teach their daughter to defend herself is as dull as cluggins.

mike r

How do you know She can't.....
Posted By: g5m Re: What a little fireball...!!! - 04/23/21
Impressive.
Originally Posted by horse1

It usually only takes once.

That's right.
Posted By: DMc Re: What a little fireball...!!! - 04/24/21
Who's gonna step up to spank her when she's been bad? LOL
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

How do you know She can't.....

Lol, I've seen her in action........

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Wow! She's a little badass. Needs to try and work that left leg too. Dad should be proud.

Though She be but Little She is Fierce.

- Shakespeare
Posted By: RDW Re: What a little fireball...!!! - 04/24/21
Originally Posted by DMc
Who's gonna step up to spank her when she's been bad? LOL

I bet that is sarcasm and funny, she is probably a sweet 6 year old, polite and self disciplined light years ahead of most every other kid her age thanks to parenting.
© 24hourcampfire