Home
Posted By: fburgtx Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Her mama said so...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-makhia-bryant-speaks-teen-222811788.html

Where was this family when Ma’khia was in foster care???

Looking for a paycheck, now....
Posted By: killerv Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Arent they saying she was the one that called 911? Not that that changes anything, but does add a little twist to the story. If you called 911, why would you come back out of the house with a knife? I think the neighbors cam shows her doing this.
Originally Posted by killerv
Arent they saying she was the one that called 911? Not that that changes anything, but does add a little twist to the story. If you called 911, why would you come back out of the house with a knife? I think the neighbors cam shows her doing this.

There's a slight chance that she might not be real bright.
Posted By: hanco Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Probably not!!!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
So who is going to get the payday, the bio parents or the foster parents? Should be some interesting discussions.........
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Yeah, she was a good girl, and honor student, and dinna du nuffin.....................which is what they always say.
And she’s really handy with a KNIFE!!
Posted By: mathman Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Looks like she was fork handy too.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by Whelenman
And she’s really handy with a KNIFE!!

Most Negroes learn how to use a knife before they can walk.
Funny, a pig named after a car she'd never fit it, dats My-Kia! ; ] this young buffalo would have cost the tax payers a hundred million dollars with her 10 kids, their doner daddys, and all the criminality that her and they would have put forth during their whole miserable lives, gotdamn good ROI on that ammunition!
Missing the point. If they'll do it to them and theirs then they'll do it to you and yours.

They'll even do it to each other. See news item yesterday where they were so busy murdering a high school kid in a restroom that one of the perfectly trained heroes shot his partner. Not rare.

Take Barney's bullets for his own sake as well as everyone else's.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Missing the point. If they'll do it to them and theirs then they'll do it to you and yours.

They'll even do it to each other. See news item yesterday where they were so busy murdering a high school kid in a restroom that one of the perfectly trained heroes shot his partner. Not rare.

you should probably stick to fisting your boyfriend instead of trying to critically think any defensive scenarios
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

They have the right to bear arms and that shall not be infringed upon.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Her mama said so...

Cha Ching......
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Her mama said so...

Jeez ...
The way I read all that.

She was gonna invent a toaster sized cold fusion unit to power up homes, that ran off tap water.

Damm that cop for gakking her knife weilding female NAPA azz....
Posted By: 16bore Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by TimZ
So who is going to get the payday, the bio parents or the foster parents? Should be some interesting discussions.........

Al Sharpton.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by TimZ

Al Sharpton.

How about paying back the hospitals from all these sugar swillin' she-beast buffalo's laying around tying up the dialysis machines from the old folk who really need and deserve them?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
Posted By: 16bore Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
It’s a shame she’s dead, but a bigger shame how the left will make her a slave. And even more shameful that her actions are a result of a pathetic upbringing by piss poor parents.
Yellow journalism at it’s finest! And mykia wasn’t a nice girl. She was a raging water buffalo intent in murdering two people; along with that male hoodrat in the gray hoodie. If that cop hadn’t intervened, there would have been at least one dead from stabbing. Where’s the story “Hero cop saves black girls from murder”? The news is nothing but propaganda anymore.

Oh, and nice pose of mama who lost custody and auntie staring wistfully into the distance all teary eyed about a future lost. 🤮
Originally Posted by Whelenman
And she was really handy with a KNIFE!!

Edited it for you!🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted By: NYNY Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/23/21
"She be a gud gurl, nevah do nutin rong, mah babee be kilt by dat MF honkie kop and Lebron he say dat kop gonna dye !"

Hispanics have no "WHITE GUILT" ! Gonna be hell when they take over !
Originally Posted by mathman
Looks like she was fork handy too.

KFC has Sporks grin
If you called 911, why would you come back out of the house with a knife?

Unless you have a significant dose of sub-Saharan DNA it isn’t possible for you to understand what goes on in the head of a jogger.

You might consider the possible consequences of trying to stab your neighbor in front a police officer. The average jogger won’t think about it at all. One who is way out on the right tail of the jogger IQ distribution might, but come to the conclusion that the risk is worth it and try to stab.

Joggers could be useful in our society but their culture is a mess.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Nah. She was just staying at the foster house so they could push the Rhodes scholarship through nice and smooth.
Posted By: hanco Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/24/21
The coloreds abort plenty babies every day. What’s one more??
She was about to gut that other girl like a fish when the shots range out. All caught on video. There's never been a clearer case of a justified shooting in the history of firearms.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/24/21
this again points out the need for a separate black police force for those neighborhoods. let them deal with the mess they have created.
Mi-Kia was fighting two older black women who were there to celebrate the foster mothers birthday.They were former foster kids of the woman.They had complained to ,My Kia ,that the house was filthy and that the foster mother liked the house clean.My Kia then went batshit on them.
Article does not say why ,My Kia ,was in foster care to begin with,just said the argument was over the house being clean.Why she needed to try and stab a woman in front of a police officer..........
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She was about to gut that other girl like a fish when the shots range out. All caught on video. There's never been a clearer case of a justified shooting in the history of firearms.

That doesn't matter anymore. Clown world.
How long was her rap sheet?
Posted By: mathman Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/24/21
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Mi-Kia was fighting two older black women who were there to celebrate the foster mothers birthday.They were former foster kids of the woman.They had complained to ,My Kia ,that the house was filthy and that the foster mother liked the house clean.My Kia then went batshit on them.
Article does not say why ,My Kia ,was in foster care to begin with,just said the argument was over the house being clean.Why she needed to try and stab a woman in front of a police officer..........

She had been disrespected, and once the diss switch is thrown there's no stopping the sheboonigans.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/24/21
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by superlight17b

She had been disrespected, and once the diss switch is thrown there's no stopping the sheboonigans.

There was an old Black guy here, really nice fellow, who helped a number of us farmers on the farm. He was one of the few people that I never heard anyone speak bad about. But, he'd get raving made at some of the young Negroes, saying they disrespected him, and he'd get all bent out of shape. That was the only time I'd ever see him mad.

Must be a Black thing.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

There was an old Black guy here, really nice fellow, who helped a number of us farmers on the farm. He was one of the few people that I never heard anyone speak bad about. But, he'd get raving made at some of the young Negroes, saying they disrespected him, and he'd get all bent out of shape. That was the only time I'd ever see him mad.

Must be a Black thing.

Becoming enraged at the perception of being disrespected is a mark of narcissistic personality disorder.
Posted By: NYNY Re: Ma’khia was a Sweet Girl - 04/25/21
White cops must learn no to interfere with black on black fights/assaults/murders.

Had she killed the other girl and then been put away for 20 years, that would remove two more breeders from the gene pool.

Let Darwin work !
© 24hourcampfire