Home

It's okay, though, because the baby was White and the babysitter was black. Therefore, there was no racial component, so this story will go nowhere.

[Linked Image from wgntv.com]

Link
Brilliant parents.
The baby sitter was only defending himself.
Sad, very sad
Shades of Emmanuel Aranda. Another case where there was no racial component.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...16016731/would-you-hire-him#Post16016731

Missed that.
Ahhhh but the poor baby’s parents were all to proud of there “wokeness” when they left the infant with this piece of scum.
Pair of idiots.

Osky
The parents should get a Darwin Award for stupidity
Society demands the death sentence.
when my kids were little my wife and i never let them with a babysitter except for her mother. no daycare, nothing. i am always amazed at people who advertise on facebook or one of these things that they are looking for a babysitter. ya, i'm going to let somebody else's 15 y/o daughter whom i don't know watch my baby. no thanks. i trusted no one with my kids. and if you let your little white baby with a young black male, you are a special kind of stupid.
Originally Posted by Osky
Ahhhh but the poor baby’s parents were all to proud of there “wokeness” when they left the infant with this piece of scum.
Pair of idiots.

Osky

Yes, they were virtue signalling to the world how woke they were.
Originally Posted by Traveler52
The parents should get a Darwin Award for stupidity
The "parents" should be hung with the murderer. And that would be getting off easy!
This is a direct result of the Demonrat Party cultivating the present day Negro into believing they are victims and any crimes they commit is legitimate and the legal system will forgive any and all transgressions.

The Demonrats,who are controlled by the globalists and line their election coffers with money,will continue to use the Negro race to destroy as many European families as necessary,until no resistance to their NWO remains.

Even that former basketball player,Charles Barkley, has become aware of their devious plans.He stated that the politicians use race as a means to gain wealth and power and hold on to both.

If Barkley can discover this,although his view is not very nuanced,then so can any idiot Demonrat.
© 24hourcampfire