Home
We already know that cops are state-sanctioned killers who get away with murdering people all of the time. They are basically gangs, but with the legal power to prey on whomever they choose, and when they face public scrutiny their police unions provide legal cover to beat the charges.

Accountability was handed down this week when Derek Chauvin was convicted of murdering George Floyd. But soon after he was convicted, a Columbus cop killed a 16-year-old girl and a 20-year-old man was killed by a Brooklyn Center cop a week before the Chauvin verdict.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/video-ex-army-ranger-training-183000487.html
a Columbus cop killed a 16-year-old girl

16 year old girls shouldn’t attempt to murder someone in front of a police officer.
I did not click on that Yahoo link (I have principles) but whoever has that view of the police should be put on a "Do Not Respond" list at their local 911 switchboard.
Anybody see that show “First 48”. Sorry to break it to the left but those are black folks frantically calling for help.
Pulling the police out of black enclaves, why don’t they ask someone besides young thugs in those areas how they feel about it.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
Anybody see that show “First 48”. Sorry to break it to the left but those are black folks frantically calling for help.
Pulling the police out of black enclaves, why don’t they ask someone besides young thugs in those areas how they feel about it.

Osky

It's a good show. Very eye opening.

A high percentage of the "victims" needed killed. My favorites were the felony murder states where they would round up the killer, all his accomplishes and everyone else involved on felony murder charges, giving the tax payers 5 or 6 charming individuals for the price of one murder investigation.
Seems like they suck at their job if so. Their ratios are out of whack.
They are wanting the Brown Shirts really bad.
i get banned if i make a similar statement and replace 'cops' with something else like 'muslims' .
Cops? No. That would be our military. They train for it extensively.

Thank God!

There's a whole lot of folks out there that need killing, calibrating, or just the crap scared out of them.
Wonder how the left would respond to this idea. Black kills 50 blacks, gets a gold tattoo on their forearm. That means they can kill a single honky without penalty. Imagine a black with 10 gold stars! Might take awhile but the endgame might be good.
Just found out my oldest grandgirl was accepted by Kansas City PD. What she wants to do I guess. As if I needed another reason not to sleep
Good on her papat.

If they are state sanctioned killers.....they are way overpaid. They aren’t killing enough! memtb
Did anyone else notice this thread, and the “BumBum cream” thread are right next to each other on the screen ?
Probably nothing to it.
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Did anyone else notice this thread, and the “BumBum cream” thread are right next to each other on the screen ?
Probably nothing to it.

😊
ads are targeted , did you search for exfoliate or rejuvenate skin?
© 24hourcampfire