Home
Posted By: JeffP Father of Ma'Khia Bryant IDed - 04/25/21
THE FATHER OF McStabby HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED
He was also the one that kicked the girl on the ground in the head.

Myron Hammonds - Father of Ma'Khia Bryant - who kicked the minor female victim.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008447974726

Criminal History:
Open/C Public Place | Obstructing Official Busns | Kidnapping | Open Containers | Assault | Criminal Trespass | Not Specified | Driving Under Fra Suspension | Failure To Reinstate License | Pedestrian Outside Crosswalk To Yield | Dr U/Fra Susp Immob | Flee/Elude Officer In A Vehicle - Failure To Comply | Drug Abuse | Aggravated Menacing | Assault | Petty Theft | Aggravated Menacing | Drug Abuse | Assault | Open/C Public Place.
Mom has a record too, was charged with child endangerment
https://tbdailynews.com/makhia-brya...o-and-has-extensive-criminal-background/
Well she was only doing what came natural according to her upbringing. This is pure BLM. This is planned moral, cultural decline thanks to the democrats. Pelosi must be proud.
negligent scumbags are lined up to collect whatever ben crump and al sharpton leave in the account.

baby daddy will finally be able to afford the full grill now and real gold chains that don't leave green residue on his neck.
Oh, I thought the kicker was the foster father.
Guy needs to be arrested....

Again apparently
Posted By: WAM Re: Father of Ma'Khia Bryant IDed - 04/25/21
Pure groids being groids 2.0
I guess she won't be "Stabbin the pffuck" out of anybody....
Both the mother and the father need to be shot! They are the reason there child was the way she was. She died because of her upbringing pure and simple.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Both the mother and the father need to be shot! They are the reason there child was the way she was. She died because of her upbringing pure and simple.

Yet they will win the Ghetto Lottery.
Dindus being Dindus.
Well, dat be one at least who know who dey daddy is....
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Springcove

Yet they will win the Ghetto Lottery.

Absolutely they will. This country is [bleep]
I thought that the girl on the ground being kicked was the one that was subsequently shot.
Posted By: g5m Re: Father of Ma'Khia Bryant IDed - 04/25/21
Originally Posted by JeffP

Criminal History:
Open/C Public Place | Obstructing Official Busns | Kidnapping | Open Containers | Assault | Criminal Trespass | Not Specified | Driving Under Fra Suspension | Failure To Reinstate License | Pedestrian Outside Crosswalk To Yield | Dr U/Fra Susp Immob | Flee/Elude Officer In A Vehicle - Failure To Comply | Drug Abuse | Aggravated Menacing | Assault | Petty Theft | Aggravated Menacing | Drug Abuse | Assault | Open/C Public Place.

Was he charged with anything for the assault?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I thought that the girl on the ground being kicked was the one that was subsequently shot.

Nope.

Different girl
Originally Posted by g5m

Criminal History:

Was he charged with anything for the assault?

Not that I heard

Camera video across street

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...otage-shows-cop-no-choice-shoot-her.html
on a side note, if a cop shot your teenage daughter right in front of you, no matter what she did, would you just stand there and bitch? right or wrong, 1 cop or 10, i'm homicidal at that point. really shows you how this POS felt about his kid.
Posted By: ftbt Re: Father of Ma'Khia Bryant IDed - 04/25/21
Understatement Of The Year:

β€œWHAT A [F]UCKED UP FAMILY”

Never see the inside of a courtroom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some amazing powers of observation here.
And a severe case of color blindness.

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
laugh laugh
Check out his friends list - half of them are whores! laugh laugh

Different girl

ok, but then they all look alike to me. laughing
Originally Posted by WAM
Pure groids being groids 2.0

1.0,s are groids...
2.0,s/modern humans have neanderthal and denosivian dna markers that pure 1.0,s lack.

I hate when things/terms I bring to light on here that are readily researchable since the Human genome project was completed are misconstrued.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Whoopity doo. Swamp is using your hatred of the other kind to lead you around by a leash while taxing you to death.

Yep. Of course. It was an insane situation, and he had a split second to shoot her or watch her gut that other girl like a fish.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. Of course. It was an insane situation, and he had a split second to shoot her or watch her gut that other girl like a fish.
He probably should have just respected their culture.

/sarc
Well yeah but she had a five year plan....
any word from the girl in pink ?
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Whoopity doo. Swamp is using your hatred of the other kind to lead you around by a leash while taxing you to death.

It shows you replying to me. If so, you’re mistaken, I don’t hate anyone. I may hate behavior or sin, but not people.
Haven't heard of Pinky interview yet. Doubt we will but notice how quickly the MSM is dropping this and the Toledo case because....Weapons were used! No "Dey jus shot dem."
Originally Posted by atvalaska

She’s trying to fabricate a PTSD diagnosis, so she can take a β€œstab” at getting paid, too....
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Yes, she said on video that she was about to be stabbed, and that's why the cop shot Wokondaliisa, or Shoquana, or whatever her name was, the stabber.
She's just a kid he says whole he kicks another kid while she's on the ground. I home he gets charged for that.

Bb
why are these stories and threads always about black people?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
why are these stories and threads always about black people?

The internet is huge. You're welcome to post about white folks anytime you like.

Fire away.
#BlackThugsMatter
That girl never had a chance to be normal with scum like that for parents.........Too bad she found out the hard way what real world consequences for your actions means.
Originally Posted by reivertom
That girl never had a chance to be normal with scum like that for parents.........Too bad she found out the hard way what real world consequences for your actions means.

Parents?

This is the result of the government investment in bad behavior and people that under Darwinism would have starved to death, let alone had the ability to reproduce with any survivors...
Originally Posted by ingwe
Well, dat be one at least who know who dey daddy is....

Maybe
© 24hourcampfire