Home
Posted By: hanco Wifey’s good friend is dying. - 04/25/21
Wifey getting ready to go to hospital. She just got a call, was crying as she came through. This friend is only 50, wifey worked with her, we went on vacations with them for years. Wifey went to high school with her hubby, he died at 51 a few years ago. This ain’t gonna be good. That only the third time I’ve seen her cry in the 38 years I’ve known her.
Her friend has liver issues.

Prayers for Wifey please
Dang. Sorry to hear.
Of course David.
Well that sucketh.

Condolences to your wife Hanco.
Prayers sent.
Sad news, our best to all involved
Sorry to hear this, prayers
Prayers sent
Sorry to hear this. Condolences to your wife.
Dang. Sorry to hear, hanco. Prayers for the girls.
50s way to young, sorry to hear this?!
Prayers Sent! Keep it real !
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well that sucketh.

Condolences to your wife Hanco.

Dont make light of the situation.
Originally Posted by saddlering
50s way to young, sorry to hear this?!

Agreed. 70 and up I'll feel blessed.
Please give my condolences to the wife.

Prayers for her as well.
Prayer sent.
Prayers for all involved.
🙏 🙏
Sorry to hear this,prayers sent.
Done
Prayers sent.
Prayers sent
Way to young this day and age,
That family is snake bit, their oldest son destroyed vertebrae in his back when he was 17, about 12 years ago. He is crippled from the waste down He had his legs amputated about a month ago, wouldn’t take care of bed sores. The other son is about as big as a sixth grader, extremely tiny, couldn’t eat cause of stomach issues. Damn sad, don’t know who will take care of those two now.
Prayers for all involved, from us in N.C.
done. that is a sad deal right there
Wifey just sent a text, Alicia is gone, Wifey was holding her hand when she passed. I guess her time was up, much too soon!!
Man.

That didn't take long.

RIP Alicia.
Man that sucks Hanco, condolences
prayers offered
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Man.

That didn't take long.

RIP Alicia.

She had been in and out of the hospital for a couple of years. Wifey took her on a cruise not long before the Commie virus hit us.
Prayers sent
Very sad deal, prayers heading your way.
Hanco, it sounds like some prayers have already been answered before they were even asked. This lady had a caring friend to be with her in this terrible time. That caring friend, your wife, has you to help her. God does work in mysterious ways. You sound like good people. Best wishes.
Prayers and condolences.

Glad she had a friend like your wife.
Originally Posted by WMR
Hanco, it sounds like some prayers have already been answered before they were even asked. This lady had a caring friend to be with her in this terrible time. That caring friend, your wife, has you to help her. God does work in mysterious ways. You sound like good people. Best wishes.

Thank you, pretty sure Wifey has given them a good bit of money the last few years, those boys will have to move in with a relative now.
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by WMR

Thank you, pretty sure Wifey has given them a good bit of money the last few years, those boys will have to move in with a relative now.

Or maybe move in with you?
Condolence for everyone involved. 🙏🏻
That's too young! Sorry to hear. Prayers offered!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by WMR

Or maybe move in with you?

No, the crippled one has a service dog, I can’t go animals in the house. They have aunts and uncles, grandparents.
I just prayed for your wife, and her friend.
May they be comforted and blessed by the Lord and His people.
I’m sorry to read all of this, they were lucky to have friends like you and the missus.
My condolences.
So sorry for your wife and the family problems.

Hope she finds the strength.
Father God may your grace and love be delivered to the remaining household by the Holy Spirit who does Your bidding. May He in some way beyond our means of understanding deliver peace and healing to those in family and friend circles. May He, again in some way I cannot comprehend, bring about a healing of those that remain and through time and faith instill in them an ability to help others suffering a similar tragedy. May You in Your wisdom find benefit in such tragic loss and a means to show the terribly afflicted some way to use this tragedy to benefit. Help those close emotionally and spiritually to the remaining family be guided by You in a manner born of supernatural love. In the name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior, and your Son I pray these things.
Amen
She was blessed to have your wife as her friend.

Sorry to hear this, Hanco.
Prayers for those two boys.
Praying
Prayers for all those involved. We cannot understand why things happen.
Good friends are hard to come by. Most folks don't have many close friends. I'm sorry to hear your wife lost one of hers.
God's peace for your wife. Amen.
Prayers and condolences from here - on behalf of all involved.
Thank you all!! I let Wifey read this, she said you all made her feel better.
© 24hourcampfire