Home
Posted By: Muffin John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iran-foreign-minister-john-kerry-javad-zarif-israel

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jo...gations-of-leaking-israeli-intel-to-iran
He's no different than any other democrat.

They are all treasonous scum.
Posted By: poboy Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Kerry has always been a TRAITOR. Nothing good about this SOB.
Posted By: Oldidaho Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Can we predict that John Kerry will soon have an "accident" with faint Mossad fingerprints on it. Flying one's fancy private jet across oceans is risky behavior.
well it would be treason if Kerry were an Israeli. He is not though, so it's just despicable
Posted By: stevelyn Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Originally Posted by Oldidaho
Can we predict that John Kerry will soon have an "accident" with faint Mossad fingerprints on it. Flying one's fancy private jet across oceans is risky behavior.

We'd never be that lucky.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Oldidaho

We'd never be that lucky.

At least we could hope.He was interfering with Trump's administrations dealing with Iran too.He is treasonous and should be dealt with accordingly.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
The guy was scum 50 years ago.
mannlicher: You are wrong as so often is the case - his actions were/are treasonous to the long term security of the United States of America!
PERIOD.
The sad part of this latest treasonous act by john kerry is, just like scores of demonrat federal level politicians (including governors, cabinet members, senators and representatives!), he will get away with his despicable actions.
kerry should be held accountable for his actions - but I predict he won't be.
Sad that.
kerry and so many other demonrats operate illegally/recklessly under an "understood" blanket of immunity.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: MAC Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
He has been doing this sort of thing for decades. When he was active duty in the Vietnam War he was holding talks on is own with Viet Cong leaders. He is one of those worthless DEMs that wants to seriously damage the nation.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

EVERY SINGLE ONE
Originally Posted by jorgeI

EVERY SINGLE ONE

This act by Kerry is no different that what he and other demorats have been getting away with for decades. Delivering information of national security to our enemies.

Where are these so-called "republicans"?

Padding their bank accounts, like cocaine Mitch.

They're all scum.
Posted By: Vinootz Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Corrupt politicians are as old as government. Both parties are selling out America. It’s a natural order and likely unavoidable.
Posted By: memtb Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
The POS has been a treasonous bastard his entire life.....and should be dealt with accordingly! memtb
Posted By: PJGunner Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The guy was scum 50 years ago.

WRONG! He was born scum and then got worse.
Paul B.
https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2021/04/27/182107?hpnl=true
Posted By: WAM Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
Surprise, surprise....

G. Pyle
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
No rule of law for traitors.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

EVERY SINGLE ONE

Ted Kennedy comes to mind. Hasbeen
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
I just saw the recent massive Chinese military parade of cutting edge weapons and my first thoughts were on Clintons, Gore, Kerry etc..... and rage.

Could be just me but it appears the Chinese are not that concerned with troop diversity or birthing rooms on Destroyers etc...
Posted By: atvalaska Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21

"an actual logan act offense -- it will take alot of ketchup to cover the bad taste of this up"
Posted By: rainshot Re: John Kerry - and Treason - 04/27/21
If anyone does manage to punish him for his treasonous activity over the worthless years of his service I'll send a card stating my approval. I'll add his name to the large list of people that I'd like to water their graves.
© 24hourcampfire