Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
I'll tell y'all what is out of control in America, and that is black folks slaughtering other black folks. Every day, another story, and in every case, the police, the politicians, and the black community, whatever that is, blame "GUN VIOLENCE". Not once, ever, is this epidemic of young black violence identified for what it is. Just look at this report out of Richmond, and prove me wrong.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-arrested-men-shooting-killed-mom-baby-injured-others
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
And in every case, the police, the politicians, and the black community, don't care about black folks slaughtering other black folks.
Why? Because this black on black violence furthers each groups agenda.
More gun control, more power, more money,
So, I would suggest that for them, maybe it's not out of control. Things are happening just the way they would like them to.
It's only to normal people that it seems out of control, because it definitely is out of control.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Right it's OMG more gun violence OMG we've got to do something NOW OMG .
Makes the youngsters/old dems/cucks more safe .
Posted By: pahick Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
There is no accountability in the negro community. Who would want to prove you wrong? Everybody sees it day in and day out. But you have overemotional white women, spineless politicians, black ambulance chasers, black families willing to sell out their dead children and liberal law enforcement agencies unwilling to call them out on it. Afraid of the next civil war.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21

No big money settlements or pro Liberal agenda propaganda from Black on Black crime.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
They piss each other off. When one lets 1-1/2-2 car lengths develop in the McDonalds drive thru, tensions flare.

Move the fouck up so others can get to the speaker and order.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
The Left has always been racist. Look at Margaret Sanger. They are using blacks as pawns, and disposable ones at that.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Thanks for the bulletin. You would think that claims of systemic racism would have been countered after obammy was elected twice. You don't have to be correct if you are loud enough.

mike r
Posted By: ironbender Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
From the link:
"I have no idea and I’ll never understand why this sort of gunplay occurs so much in our communities," Stoney said. "And although there’s been progress made with laws at the state level, laws here locally, still firearms find their ways into our communities far too often."

The guns are not the problem, of course. It’s the gun-holders.

Maybe that’s how it should be referred to; “gun-holder violence”.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'll tell y'all what is out of control in America, and that is black folks slaughtering other black folks. Every day, another story, and in every case, the police, the politicians, and the black community, whatever that is, blame "GUN VIOLENCE". Not once, ever, is this epidemic of young black violence identified for what it is. Just look at this report out of Richmond, and prove me wrong.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-arrested-men-shooting-killed-mom-baby-injured-others

You are absolutely correct. If white men had done that there would be headlines and front page news. Since it's a black neighborhood. Silence.

You are correct.

kwg
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Normal day in Baton Rouge.
Posted By: poboy Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
You can take a bunny outta the jungle........
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Agreed. Blacks are a violent race.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Black Lives don’t matter to Politicians and Blacks
Posted By: joken2 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21

Africa’s Forever Wars -- Why the continent's conflicts never end.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
If all the democrats were removed from government this would not be happening. Democrats keep the blacks fired up.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
They piss each other off. When one lets 1-1/2-2 car lengths develop in the McDonalds drive thru, tensions flare.

Not a good idea to get blocked in in da 'hood...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
as I have often said, if you could take the guns out of the hands of liberals and dhimmicrats, you would cut the murder rate in America to virtually nothing
Posted By: Docbar Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
The left ignores this because addressing it would place accountability on blacks. This would be counter productive to their plan of using blacks to gain votes by blaming whitey for all the ills of the black community.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Obama set race relations back at least fifty years during his tenure. Trump made major strides with all minority's. The stuff we see on TV and hear about from the MSM is not indicative of the average black family. The ghetto dregs and poverty pimps make a lot of noise and have no respect for anyone of any color. They don't even respect each other. The democrat party has made a lot of progress at destroying the black urban community. Their kinder softer KKK has enslaved many poor of all races, whites included.

What put the fear of God in the hearts of establishment republicans and democrats was that Trump was able to blur the lines of division and bring us all together. If Trump decides to have rally's again the turnout will be as good if not better than before. People can see just how demented Biden and the democrats are. They can see the traitorous republicans and are beginning to see who we can trust.
Posted By: las Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not a good idea to get blocked in in da 'hood...

McD' s obviously needs regulation -registrations, permits, call-in's, waiting periods, 2 meals per month limits, etc.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Doesn't matter anyway. When the news media and blacks are so hypocritical that they can seemingly get mad over a cop shooting a black teen that's about to waste another black teen, then all bets are off. Nonsensical and stupid. The media is totally owned.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
They do it everywhere they go. Gots ta have a clear path for escape when the lead starts flying.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
If you subtract the murders in the top five (Democrat controlled) cities the US falls from third place to 189 out of 193 countries. We don’t have a gun problem, we have a feral hood rat problem, and yet, Bidet wants to disarm law abiding citizens, black and white.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
If they had to work to eat, then they'd be too busy. Blacks probably are more violent, but there are plenty of other colors doing the same. You do not see the whole problem if your thinking is confused by racial hatred.

The root cause is taxation supporting welfare. Democrats demand it thinking they are responsible to support the poor unfortunates. They also carry that banner because they know how to use it to route tax dollars to enrich themselves. Republicans are similar in that Republicans demand it to reduce labor costs for businesses by reducing costs of benefits and supplementing pay with welfare. The issue is not so clear cut, of course, but the above does illustrate most of the point.

You would only see a reduction in lower class violence of the type referenced by OP, by voting if you voted for true small government conservatives. Most small government conservatives do not identify as conservative because they tend to be pro-freedom. Instead they identify as libertarians.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I can't Sam.

And the media ignores this fact as it doesn't fit the racist agenda.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
The problem is the thugs attack any other group that gets in the way of them killing each other...
So anyone who tries to help eventually has to revert to self preservation tactics..
Over enough incidents the tactics become a strategy of never get in the middle of fighting dogs...
Use a hose or leave them to it.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
It's their whole culture! A culture of uneducated, lawless, fatherless, primal animalistic behavior which is idolized in film & rap. Things will only get worse unless our society wakes up and forces them back into compliance with humanity!
Posted By: MD521 Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Check out

www.heyjackass.com

For the daily and monthly count
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Prove me wrong - 04/29/21
Originally Posted by Borchardt
If you subtract the murders in the top five (Democrat controlled) cities the US falls from third place to 189 out of 193 countries. We don’t have a gun problem, we have a feral hood rat problem, and yet, Bidet wants to disarm law abiding citizens, black and white.

....... That's the goal of the left... To disarm America. So they allow the chaos to happen and then clamor endlessly to achieve that. They have plenty of political operatives in the streets to further the chaos. Vladimir Lenin called them "useful idiots" because they can further your cause without even realizing what they are doing. Plenty of those in the USA and they are in every race and religion. Always remember the mantra of "never let a good crisis go to waste", when it comes to gun grabbing.
© 24hourcampfire