Home
Seem to be the biggest a-holes in the truck world ?
Sounds a lot like post traumatic Dodge truck stress disorder... shocked

Tell us about it.

DF
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Actually, I drive a Tundra.
I take exception to that statement.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Sounds a lot like post traumatic Dodge truck stress disorder... shocked

Tell us about it.

DF

Yep, Dodge guy. lol
Well I dont know bout the a-hole part but the Flarda gal across the way leaves her driveway 8-10 times a day in lowered street magnum pickup like she just ignited two solid rocket boosters.

Not sure where you have to go every 2-3 hours when we are 7 miles from a D-G and 18 miles to a walmart.
Oh I thought you were going to say: in the shop, driving a rental, buyers remorse....
I signal lane changes, drive with low beams on, don't tailgate and feel like 70 mph on the interstate is fast enough. What am I doing wrong?
Looked up Dodge in the dictionary...says to avoid or evade.
Originally Posted by Wideopen

I have a Tundra and a Dodge, I'm on arsshole overload.
Originally Posted by aboltfan
I signal lane changes, drive with low beams on, don't tailgate and feel like 70 mph on the interstate is fast enough. What am I doing wrong?

How do you like your Ford ?

Because we can?

Somebody hurt your feelers?
That was ugly !!!
They can be tough on Prius drivers
When you drive a dodge you just know your better, that's all.
Buyer's remorse?
Originally Posted by badger

Because we can?

Somebody hurt your feelers?

No, I've thought this for decades......just stirring the hornets nest.
Dodges are kinda the Appaloosa of the truck world. Never seen a guy riding an Appaloosa who wasn’t mad. In fact they say the Indians rode them into battle so they’d be good and mad when they got there. grin

Anyone would be an A hole by the time their finished with you...
Originally Posted by logger
They can be tough on Prius drivers

Sweet!
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

You seem mad ?

You seem mad ?

You seem stupid?
Made my point...Thank you. LOL

LMFAO
Always thought that was Ford guys.
Now Toyota also.

Our driveway has the big three, used be a Lesbaru too.
Cars are a necessary expense and PITA, brand don't mean crap to me.
For a while it was Jeep drivers around here, years ago. Not the Wrangler type- the SUV style.

Then there was a stretch where every GMC Envoy driver I saw must have had their head impacted in their ass and they drove like it. Felt like taking the O out of their name plate on the back to change it to Envy.

Then there is the loud muffler sportscar drivers. But generally they end up on the shoulder with blue and red flashers writing them a gift certificate for winning the dip$hit race. Lol.

Then it also gets into profiling people by how they drive, and then seeing if you were right............generally about 80% of the time it is a pretty certain guess. But not getting into more specifics here. Lol

I resemble that statement.
I like all the ghost trailers the Ram guys are constantly towing, judging by their deployment of tow mirrors.
The number of @ssholes driving any particular make/model of vehicle, is in direct proportion to the number of that make/model of vehicle sold.

It's as simple, as that.

LMFAO

Me too.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The number of @ssholes driving any particular make/model of vehicle, is in direct proportion to the number of that make/model of vehicle sold.

It's as simple, as that.

You didn't factor in the Suburu's with Washington plates driving in MT effect.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I resemble that statement.

Me too - I use my old Dodge Cummins primarily to pull trailers, or other heavy work - where the manual trans is an advantage.
Not "chipped" - don't intentionally speed. Just use it as a heavy work truck.
Although others may disagree, I don't believe I'm an A-hole. smile At least normally. smile
This is purely ancidotal, but I find when riding my motorcycle the most douches on the road are in lifted late model Chevy and GMC trucks.

LMFAO

Me too.

Prius?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's as simple, as that.

LOL they don't need to be driving in MT. I know some good folks that have a Suburu, but you're right, even they say most Suburu drivers are dicks.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's as simple, as that.

It's offset, by the fckup trucks with MT plates drivin in WA.

See how easy this is?
Originally Posted by mart
Dodges are kinda the Appaloosa of the truck world. Never seen a guy riding an Appaloosa who wasn’t mad. In fact they say the Indians rode them into battle so they’d be good and mad when they got there. grin

And, appys were the only horse they could catch while on foot!
🤣🤣
I save my prejudice for Subaru drivers with Oregon plates. They love to get in front of you and do 10 under and then floor it to try to stay ahead of you if you try to pass.

Even my wife noticed it on our last Oregon trip. I just told her it was part of the leftist need to try to control complete strangers. Like they say, people who can't control their own feelings feel like they have to control other people.

Bb

I could say the same about Chevy and Ford drivers, but then I own/drive both Dodge and Chevy (used to drive nothing but Ford). Pretty confident the hood emblem has jack chit to do with the arse hole behind the wheel...
Likely the same reason most Mopar drivers were the biggest a-holes in the Muscle Car world back in the day !... LOL
Yup.
Pickup drivers in general are a PITA. Seems they're either holding you up for miles doing 40 mph in a 55 zone or riding your back bumper when you're already doing 10 mph over the speed limit.
It ain't the truck.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Pickup drivers in general are a PITA. Seems they're either holding you up for miles doing 40 mph in a 55 zone or riding your back bumper when you're already doing 10 mph over the speed limit.

Anyone driving slower than you is a jerk. Anyone driving faster than you is a maniac.
Originally Posted by K1500

Anyone driving slower than you is a jerk. Anyone driving faster than you is a maniac.
You're a fuuckin jerk when you're doing 40 in a 55 with a line of cars behind you for miles and won't pull over to let them by. You're also a fuuckin jerk if you're tailgating somebody who's already going over the speed limit. Back the fuuck off. If I have to hit my brakes for some reason you're going to be in my back seat.

When you drive a 1990 Chrysler k car can't afford a truck its a bish

Ive had a few dodge trucks. The pre 2012 were pretty decent.
Dang, double whammy here.

I drive an 03 Dodge pickup with sunburnt paint and the wife drives a new Subaru.

IDGAF
Originally Posted by ribka

When you can't afford a truck its a bish
I have two SUV's and no need for a truck. My penis is well above average size and I'm not a gimpy cripple so I don't feel a need to compensate.

You're a fuuckin jerk when you're doing 40 in a 55 with a line of cars behind you for miles and won't pull over to let them by. You're also a fuuckin jerk if you're tailgating somebody who's already going over the speed limit. Back the fuuck off. If I have to hit my brakes for some reason you're going to be in my back seat.

Woah, lighten up Francis. It’s a fairly commonly repeated joke.

Very true. lol
Been considered an [bleep] most of my life and never owned a truck until I inherited a well worn 2004 ranger 2.3 regular cab 4 years ago........

Perfect ride for navigating urban Somali traffic in the great state of sc.
No one else compares to a VOLVO driver when it comes to "WTF is that SOB doing"?
I have two Dodge trucks and a jeep, I must be a really big [bleep]???

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Those trucks are singlewide magnets.
Another thing I've noticed. If you only have six lugs nuts per wheel, your not a real truck driver. But you do have groceries.

LOLOLOL. I drive and ride quite a bit. My digkhole of the day award goes to a Chevy/GMC pickup or full size SUV 90% of the time.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
This is purely ancidotal, but I find when riding my motorcycle the most douches on the road are in lifted late model Chevy and GMC trucks.

Chevy/GM for sure.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I save my prejudice for Subaru drivers with Oregon plates. They love to get in front of you and do 10 under and then floor it to try to stay ahead of you if you try to pass.

Even my wife noticed it on our last Oregon trip. I just told her it was part of the leftist need to try to control complete strangers. Like they say, people who can't control their own feelings feel like they have to control other people.

Bb

Subaru drivers are almost always exceptionally courteous to cyclists. Categorically the best.
Anybody that purposefully increases the volume of their diesel's exhaust should be shot.

Regardless of brand.
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that purposefully increases the volume of their diesel's exhaust should be shot.

Regardless of brand.

Unless they are rolling coal on a cyclist of course.

They have not built a Dodge pickup since 1980? not that sharp.
Beats me. Had an old seafoam green sweptline for awhile. Sweet ride. Had a Dakota because new full size trucks are stupidly huge to house the suspension and safety junk. Not a good vehicle. Would not buy another new Dodge.

Never had a Prius though.
Driving 70 on the interstate and when I look in the mirror at the guy who is tail gating me and I most usually see a Dodge pickup grill in the rear view mirror. I guess the big Dodges cruise their best at 80 ?

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Driving 70 on the interstate and when I look in the mirror at the guy who is tail gating me and I most usually see a Dodge pickup grill in the rear view mirror. I guess the big Dodges cruise their best at 80 ?

kwg

Don't let it bother you. They can use the right lane to pass.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

kwg

Sign says, slower traffic keep right. Negros and dick heads drive the speed limit in the passing lane.
I worked with a guy who had a big Dodge 4x4 with a diesel in it. Guy was a jerk. I had (and still have) a Ford Ranger one wheel drive with a 4 banger. When he complained about fuel prices, I would jerk his chain by agreeing and saying I put in $10 a paycheck whether the truck needed it or not.

He was also the guy who wanted to go pheasant hunting for the day and bring his 5th wheel camping trailer...seriously. What a pain in the butt that would have been and I told him as such.

A different coworker needed to move a weight set for his home gym. Arrogant Dodge guy wanted to show off and offered his truck. I said if they needed a real truck they could use mine. It got a good chuckle at his expense. After the laughter died down, I said the offer still stood. Everyone laughed harder. I think the guy had already set up delivery through the store.

I'd venture to say that it's the Ford P/U drivers that are the worst. Especially the ones in F250 or larger diesel trucks.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I'd venture to say that it's the Ford P/U drivers that are the worst. Especially the ones in F250 or larger diesel trucks.

Yep, the concrete cowboys headed to the deer lease.
Originally Posted by viking

Gotta stop off at Buc-ee’s and stand in the diesel stains for 15 mins first...cause when you hunt over a feeder, it don’t matter.

Rams..

Bleck ones are worse.

And the duallies are worser.

And the bleck duallies are more worser.
Originally Posted by viking

Nope. They want you to know they gotta job to go to.
After a year off the lot they all have whiskey scabs.
I don't know why I read all four pages of this tripe but I did. The discussion would only be two pages long without the Chevy. commercials loading between every other post. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. They'll go down defending what they have against any odds. All trucks and cars have their quirks. Chevy's have trouble getting headlights to work. Chevy and Dodge trucks have tone tweaked mufflers to make them sound throaty. Ford has that too on some models. Toyota has bad gas mileage but great motors. Now-a-days all of them have some quirk that someone else doesn't like.

The other day I went to walmart and parked in a handicapped space was a 56 Chevy. It was stock and I was taken aback at how small it was compared to all the other cars around it. I always thought they were bigger somehow back when I was in high school. It was much the same car I was riding in around town with three other classmates and we were throwing fireworks out of when that little incident happened and a shoebox full of firecrackers ignited and we all exited the car. It just rolled up in a yard and popped and smoked a while with us watching in amazement and the owner was pretty excited that his new seat covers were going up in smoke. Anyway cars and trucks have grown in size and complexity exponentially since the government took control of designing them.

Better enjoy them while you can because we'll all be back on horseback or on foot soon if it's up to our liberal leftist Marxist government.

Well, if you feel like 70 mph on the interstate is fast enough, you, like me, have no business being here.
Pretty fond of my 1/2T Ram so far........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I resemble that remark!!!

So true 😂

We like to annoy delicate snowflakes.

Originally Posted by JGRaider

What kind of engine to get 29.2 mpg?
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

kwg

Sign says, slower traffic keep right. Negros and dick heads drive the speed limit in the passing lane.

When I am in the passing lane you can bet I am not the slowest driver on the road. The passing lane is for passing and I can use it with the best of them. The second biggest offender is the Chevrolet's with the diesel engines. I have driven those doing my part time job and they are barely turning 1700 rpm at cruising speed. 1750 and they are going 80 mph. Apparently the Dodges are geared the same ? I have no issues with them tailgating the slow traffic in the passing lane. In fact, it seems to motivate the slow drivers back into the lanes they belong in. I don't have a problem passing on the right if it has to be done.

kwg
Ecodiesel, cruising down the flat highway.

Ecodiesel, cruising down the flat highway.

Got it, thought it was combined city and hwy mpg over a period of time.
The Ford EcoBoost engines (both 2.7 & 3.5) that I’ve driven indicate similar mpg when cruising down a flat highway.
Here in the Northeast nearly every Subaru has a NPR sticker on
one side of tailgate and a Bernie sticker on the other side.
Trucks don't seem as left, more evenly spread as to brands also.
Do see more recent model Dodge though, my neighbor says
the quality is much improved.

Why does it seem most Dodge p/u drivers....Seem to be the biggest a-holes in the truck world ?

First of all, they ain't Dodges. They're Fiat RAMS!

I would filter that further, to mostly bright red or black RAM! pickups.

Bb

Subaru drivers are almost always exceptionally courteous to cyclists. Categorically the best.

I spent a summer driving truck in Montana one summer to pay for college. Double belly dumps full of sand or gravel in mountainous area and I've thought differently about cyclists ever since. Nothing like just getting your speed up for the next hill and then having to jam the brakes because some cyclist decides to pull out in front of you and pace car you. Or coming around a curve and running up on a cyclist who pushes you out into oncoming traffic. They should be banned on some roads, it's not like their fuel tax is paying for the road anyways. I've had to creep up too many hills because of cyclists.

If Subaru drivers had their way everyone else besides them wouldn't be allowed a car and would have to bike everywhere.

Bb
When I'm being tailgated, I nearly always see "MAR" in my rear-view mirror.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well I dont know bout the a-hole part but the Flarda gal across the way leaves her driveway 8-10 times a day in lowered street magnum pickup like she just ignited two solid rocket boosters.

Not sure where you have to go every 2-3 hours when we are 7 miles from a D-G and 18 miles to a walmart.

My brother and his wife leave the house 4 to 6 times on an average afternoon after getting off work. On the weekends they leave 10 to 15 times in a single day. He is an alcoholic & she is a methhead.... Maybe your neighbor is a druggie also. Seems like druggie are always out & about. Can't stand being home with nothing to do..... Just my observation 🤷‍♂️
I guess I gave up my [bleep] card when I got rid of my third--and last--Dodge pickup. Around my area those cards go to guys in 5.0 liter Mustangs who refuse to drive them faster than 35 mph.
Nah - we Dodgers don't hold a candle to Suburu A-holes. At least we ain't "woke". smile

Bb

I spent a summer driving truck in Montana one summer to pay for college. Double belly dumps full of sand or gravel in mountainous area and I've thought differently about cyclists ever since. Nothing like just getting your speed up for the next hill and then having to jam the brakes because some cyclist decides to pull out in front of you and pace car you. Or coming around a curve and running up on a cyclist who pushes you out into oncoming traffic. They should be banned on some roads, it's not like their fuel tax is paying for the road anyways. I've had to creep up too many hills because of cyclists.

If Subaru drivers had their way everyone else besides them wouldn't be allowed a car and would have to bike everywhere.

Bb

i appreciate the fact that there are people who enjoy riding bicycles, but the fact remains that they are a hazard on roads used by motor vehicles.

Especially those driven a dually but never tow anything.
When Dodge Cummins diesels first came out, kid pulled into the Hess pumps near me and left it running. Asked him (after I got close enough for him to hear), how he liked it, he was enthused. Asked him what he pulled with it, got a blank stare and then this replay:

Um, nothing. Just wanted one 'cause they're really fkn cool.

That enthusiasm doesn't appear to have waned yet, judging by the number of lifted, noisy (empty) diesel pickups around here?
Off topic...

What I learned from this thread: Apparently there's something wrong with Appaloosa horses.

Someone please advise???

Because when they get home they blow each other. Categorically the gayest means of travel, subarus and pedal bikes.
Originally Posted by DMc
Off topic...

What I learned from this thread: Apparently there's something wrong with Appaloosa horses.

Someone please advise???

Age-old jokes.

Some love them - the horse with the “chrome”.

Some hate them for whatever reason.

I believe it comes from (mostly) friendly breed rivalry. Think Chevy/Ford/Dodge.

My saddle horse is half app/half paint. Ooh, the shame! smile I don’t care. He’s a great horse.

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd , Cummins engine, 6 speed manual, 110,000 miles, no problems. Makes me an a-hole, I guess.

Chuck you, Farley.
Was going to go look at one this afternoon to replace my old one. Sold already. Shucks.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Wideopen

I have a Tundra and a Dodge, I'm on arsshole overload.

You swinging both ways?

Ha!

DF
Originally Posted by jnyork

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd , Cummins engine, 6 speed manual, 110,000 miles, no problems. Makes me an a-hole, I guess.

Chuck you, Farley.

Those of that vintage are better than current, IMO. And @100K miles, barely broke in.

That one is a keeper. Doesn’t have all that EPA junk and all those dash lights that keep on lighting up.

DF
If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
Originally Posted by Poconojack

What kind of engine to get 29.2 mpg?

Any down hill!.
Two cents here. Any vehicle with extra loud pipes, fits the Ram truck driver group described.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by DMc
Off topic...

Someone please advise???

Age-old jokes.

I believe it comes from (mostly) friendly breed rivalry. Think Chevy/Ford/Dodge.

My saddle horse is half app/half paint. Ooh, the shame! smile I don’t care. He’s a great horse.

Ugly, ornery, rat tailed dog food in me experience. smile
Wish we could have seen what would have happened had the Tucker stuck around https://www.historicvehicle.org/whatever-happened-to-tucker/
I like all the ghost trailers the Ram guys are constantly towing, judging by their deployment of tow mirrors.

I always get a chuckle from the Rams running their mirrors in tow position sans trailers.
Have a 2006 3/4 ton 4x4 Dodge crew can. 260,000 hard miles guiding hunters, construction work, and working on the ranch. That hemi engine is a helluva engine. Not one bit of mechanical trouble And it still runs and works Like a scalded ape. Yes, it rides like a covered wagon and is tougher than me. A truck is just like a woman, ain’t none of em perfect even the good ones.
Okay, an old joke dodge owners can relate to. Guy goes get his annual physical. Doc calls with results and says you better come see me. He sees the doc and the doc says sorry you’ve got cancer and it’s terminal. Guy starts crying saying you have the do something. I have too much to live for: a beautiful family, wife and kids
Doc thinks for a minute. Tells the guy here’s what you do. Marry a fat woman, move to Oklahoma, buy a Dodge. Guy says wtf. Doc says “you won’t live any longer but it’ll seem like forever.”
I know horrible joke but Dodge owners can relate. MAGA
LOL
Because we are as sholes!
Originally Posted by Texson2
Have a 2006 3/4 ton 4x4 Dodge crew can. 260,000 hard miles guiding hunters, construction work, and working on the ranch. That hemi engine is a helluva engine. Not one bit of mechanical trouble And it still runs and works Like a scalded ape. Yes, it rides like a covered wagon and is tougher than me. A truck is just like a woman, ain’t none of em perfect even the good ones.
Okay, an old joke dodge owners can relate to. Guy goes get his annual physical. Doc calls with results and says you better come see me. He sees the doc and the doc says sorry you’ve got cancer and it’s terminal. Guy starts crying saying you have the do something. I have too much to live for: a beautiful family, wife and kids
Doc thinks for a minute. Tells the guy here’s what you do. Marry a fat woman, move to Oklahoma, buy a Dodge. Guy says wtf. Doc says “you won’t live any longer but it’ll seem like forever.”
I know horrible joke but Dodge owners can relate. MAGA

That is funny there!

Chuck you, Farley.

And your whole fam damly !

Regardless of brand.

The only legitimate reason to roll coal, I hate bikes on two lane highways as much as I hate Democrats. The need to just have open on season on them.
Some people liked Chrysler outboards.

She goin' ta see her outside man.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Some people liked Chrysler outboards.

Go Force.....lol

Regardless of brand.

Well I’ll be damned. We finally found some common ground. Likely never happen again, huh? laugh wink
I had a 03 Dodge great truck sucked on fuel but 375k miles no major problems.I now own a F-150 5.0 ten speed so now if I have a Ram grill on my bumper all I do is hit the gas and no more Ram.That Coyote engine is the quickest truck I've ever owned.She gets 18-22 MPG.
Originally Posted by las
Nah - we Dodgers don't hold a candle to Suburu A-holes. At least we ain't "woke". smile

Hunting buddy says that Subarus are like little dicks.

They’re good for using close around home but you don’t want to take it out on the road.
Mopar or no car...

Regardless of brand.

Anybody that hits a bicyclist should be given a cash award.

Regardless of what they're driving.
Originally Posted by garddogg56
I had a 03 Dodge great truck sucked on fuel but 375k miles no major problems.I now own a F-150 5.0 ten speed so now if I have a Ram grill on my bumper all I do is hit the gas and no more Ram.That Coyote engine is the quickest truck I've ever owned.She gets 18-22 MPG.

Those Coyote engines are fun and very reliable. Sound great too. No turbo lag since it is a naturally aspirated engine. With four valves per cylinder it has no problem breathing. Throttle response is there.

I am not sold on the new ten speed. I like the six speed better.
When I was in the car business Dodge cars and trucks were the cheapest built rust buckets in the business. You had to trade for them like they weren't there. Then if you sold them for something substantial you could be happily surprised. They must have improved in leaps and bounds since the Feds started designing our vehicles. Blame the OSHA cowboys for it all. Be Well, RZ.

They go back to Kum and Go every hour for lotto scratch tickets, chewing tobacco, and Mountain Dew, Never hauled anything in the truck, ever.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by DMc
Off topic...

Someone please advise???

Age-old jokes.

Appaloosa's can have more of a tendency to developed impaired or absent night vision than other breeds.

I owned one that was completely night blind and a couple that had no vision issues at all.

The Appaloosa I rode the longest was damn good at spotting Elk and Deer, he'd point them out to ya if you knew how to read his head and ear movements correctly.

Owned a Dodge pickup at the same time I owned that Appy, so I guess that speaks for itself as far as this thread goes.

[Linked Image]

This has been my observation as well. My work partner is a fellow who drives a Dodge and he concurs.

"GUTS, GLORY, RAM!" ...... Gimme a break. <LOL>

Originally Posted by Whelenman

Chuck you, Farley.

And your whole fam damly !

"And the Ram you rode in on?"
Not one mention of Angry Bird grilled, led halo lighted, snorkled, high lift jack wearin',wrong offset Fuel rimmed, Nitto rollin', winch bumpered, man bun piloted, on the way to Target for the skinny jean sale Jeeps? Totally disappointed.
Although I don't consider them real trucks, I noticed years ago, that the most noticable A/Holes on the road drove Avalanches!

Originally Posted by lee440
Although I don't consider them real trucks, I noticed years ago, that the most noticable A/Holes on the road drove Avalanches!

And con artists, think Safariwoman.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Bb

Bb

i appreciate the fact that there are people who enjoy riding bicycles, but the fact remains that they are a hazard on roads used by motor vehicles.

Incorrect. Auto drivers are the hazard. How often do you hear of a cyclist getting killed in a single vehicle crash? How often do auto drivers get killed in a single vehicle crash? How often do cyclists kill anyone in a collision? How often do motorists kill someone in a collision? How often to motorists kill cyclists in collisions? Kinda hard to arrive at cyclists being the hazard when you answer those questions honestly.

Bb

Bb

Fuel tax doesn't come close to covering the cost of roads. Federal and State general funds cover a substantial part of the costs of construction and maintenance. Cyclists pay into the general fund. Ad valorem taxes pay for local roads. Cyclists pay ad valorem taxes.

While cycling, I have never forced anyone to creep up a hill or creep anywhere else for that matter. I have never had a cyclist force me to creep anywhere. I have had tractor trailer drivers linger in the left lane mile after mile.

Bb

Bb

Incorrect. Auto drivers are the hazard. How often do you hear of a cyclist getting killed in a single vehicle crash? How often do auto drivers get killed in a single vehicle crash? How often do cyclists kill anyone in a collision? How often do motorists kill someone in a collision? How often to motorists kill cyclists in collisions? Kinda hard to arrive at cyclists being the hazard when you answer those questions honestly.

Bb

Bb

Paul, as I said, I appreciate that there are folks who like to bike. I think that you have to admit that the primary purpose of roads is for motor vehicles - they are designed for their use - look at the width, the depth of surface, and the speed limits. I have experienced too many close calls that were initiated by the presence of bicycles. Coming up over a hill at 55 mph, with another car directly behind you, to be confronted by bicycles headed in your direction at a much slower speed, while meeting a large truck in the opposite lane is a recipe for disaster. While the same could be said for any sort of vehicle traveling at less than the normal flow of traffic, I have experienced it with bikes all too often. I don't wish to argue; I am just concerned with everyone's safety. I am all for the development of bike trails - a good use for abandoned RR right-of-ways.
I think everyone I see on the road is an arsewhole!

Diesel pickup drivers who roll coal are obnoxious arsewholes.

Bicycle riders have the same rights as other vehicles but none of the protection or ability to travel near the same speed as motorized vehicles. They are idiots who put their lives in other people's hands who are also arsewholes.

Kia drivers drive like kamikazes and are worse offenders than all others combined.

Originally Posted by Gibby
Originally Posted by garddogg56

Those Coyote engines are fun and very reliable. Sound great too. No turbo lag since it is a naturally aspirated engine. With four valves per cylinder it has no problem breathing. Throttle response is there.

I am not sold on the new ten speed. I like the six speed better.

You got that right on the motor,I was Leary on the ten speed but I already have 43k on the ten speed and it's the smoothest power delivery since my old Chevy pu with 350 ci and a turbo-hydramatic 400.Back the we races the 400 hard.
I used to average 180 miles per week on a bicycle. Then a lot of refinery construction opened up. Then a lot of guys with hangovers, driving Dodge trucks, were always late for work.
One of our kayak buddies used to ride a bike a lot.

He got DRILLED square in the back with a quart sized beer bottle. Broke his scapula and piled him him up down an embankment

No fuggin way I’d ride a bike or even walk down a highway around these parts.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Absolute idiots. They do that here right in the middle of town traffic. Jerks.

I live under a rock, I don't even know how to do that.

Holding up traffic on the interstate.
Originally Posted by cra1948

Holding up traffic on the interstate.

No, he asked what he was doing wrong.

I had to look it up. I bet they also have nuts hanging from their hitch.

Yeh, but you gotta admit it’s damn sweet when the do it to 100 BLM idgits all stacked up on an intersection corner.

YEE YEE Muddafouckas!!!!

I'm in the right lane, giddy up to 75 and go around.
Hmm, I have a Dodge diesel truck 2500.
I don’t think I’m a bad guy.
Yeah, I would say, I’m a pretty nice guy.
Wishing y’all a blessed day.
I had to take another route to the refinery this morning and found myself in the NASTRUCK 500 with a Dodge RAM speeding and cutting lanes leading the pack to the next stop light with a crappy F150 hot in 2nd place followed by a bunch of folks trying not to get killed.

GUTS GLORY RAM ..... smile

Regardless of brand.

which is good for pulling up to some dipstick with his window ope, going to neutral at a stop light, and blowing smoke into his [bleep] vehicle.
I've got a 2500 RAM 6.4l and have been known to squeeze a few Toyoda's, Honda......
Originally Posted by mart

A lot of appaloosas are more horse than many riders care for. I don't think of dodge trucks that way. At least not since the days we hauled horses around with a W300 dodge.
Think it is that the way us older folks were taught to drive is no longer the combat driving of today. Goes from truck drivers down to teens on their phones
I get what the OP is saying.

When I get off work I cross the Mississippi River on the I80 bridge to head home. I get on I80 from US67 and the entrance ramp is right at the bridge with about a 100' acceleration lane and absolutely no shoulder for leeway. It's merge at highway speed or perish, and there have been a whole lot of messy accidents there.

Just this morning I was headed home, and although traffic was light, I still punched up to about 75 to merge onto I80. As it turned out there was no traffic in the right lane and I was free and clear.
But the dodge truck that merged behind me couldn't remain behind a subaru. He couldn't accelerate fast enough to pass me until we'd crested the bridge and were headed downhill, but he then went around me back into the right lane and slammed the brakes on in front of me to exit onto Illinois 84 which has an exit ramp that begins on the bridge apron.

And it was a dodge truck this morning but it happens with any sort of vehicle on any given day. Lotta dicks out there driving around
© 24hourcampfire