Home
HAHAHA!

Rude Awakening for 23 yr old Rioter
4 years? Shoulda got 20.
Four years in prison is enough, I suppose, being that the monetary judgment ensures he will be penniless his entire life.

I'd rather he be paying the government for the damage he did than him being financially supported by taxpayers for twenty years.
There goes his inheritance
Good! Wish they would follow suit with ALL involved in the destructive riots, but I know better...
Nice to read some good news for a change.

Will this affect his credit score?
That sweet boy is gonna be a hit in prison.
I’m surprised that he received that sentence, as opposed to getting a street named after him, and walking.
Good thing he’s white
Results like this would easily put an end to alot of this crap.
How much do you think the restitution will add up to? Dog dooo. Restitution is income-based at the federal level. Does he appear at this point to have very good career prospects? Oh..and restitution payments will end after fifteen years. 180 months times, let’s just guess a hundred bucks a month will fall a bit short of the amount ordered. Taxpayers will pick up the rest.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Four years in prison is enough, I suppose, being that the monetary judgment ensures he will be penniless his entire life.

I'd rather he be paying the government for the damage he did than him being financially supported by taxpayers for twenty years.

Absolutely. I don't think he can even file bankruptcy and get out of that fine. He should be remembering this for a long time. Even if he never pays it back, he should never amount to anything financially if he ever would have. Another dumbass from Minnesota, who would have guessed.
Any time served at all is far better than the wrist slaps antifa\blm are accustomed to. IMO
Can he just write a check?

Not like this POS is ever going to come close to paying the fine.
He will be very popular in prison with that hair!
GreggH
Restitution amount is meaningless, in this situation.

4 years in prison means something, and hopefully sends a message to others who thought dipshîttery won’t have consequences.

Cities need to do this another 1000 times across the US. Then it will sink in.

🦫
At the end of four years of having a lot of black inside him he should just be hung on the courthouse steps at high noon. RZ.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

How about 50 cents an hour hard labor and 25 cents of that goes towards his keep and he does not get out until his debt to society is paid in full.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Good thing he’s white

That's probably the only reason he was charge.
The amount of the fine is reason for appeal. Maybe was intentional.
Let's see if the Aryan Brotherhood takes an interest in him.
Originally Posted by DMc
The amount of the fine is reason for appeal. Maybe was intentional.
I don't know. If it was a punitive fine, I would agree, but if that was the actual amount of the damage, there's not much of an argument.
Anybody ever heard “Prison B!tch” on Walton and Johnson?
100% guilty, he needs a bullet behind the ear. Protesting is fine m, but when you start tearing up other people's stuff and try to burn them out, you need to die.
More likely to get the money out of him tying him bent over a table and charging the cons a dollar a visit with him. By the end of 4 years he'll know what getting fugged in the butt means and that crime don't pay atleast not for him .haha
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Let's see if the Aryan Brotherhood takes an interest in him.

Yep. Blacks won’t protect a white boy regardless and whites aren’t gonna take too kindly to one of their own destroying property in the name of blm. Should be an exciting 4 years.
I don’t think anyone can touch your inheritance. I know a woman that ran a stop sign while intoxicated and ordered to pay restitution to the injured party .
She declared bankruptcy and went on with life .
Prison time is the best payback they could give him .
MFer won’t have anyone to turn to .
Ought to be interesting.
Kenneth
The govt can touch anything they want. I know your spouse can't if you don't comingle it but I think the govt will do what they want.
Certainly won’t disagree with that . They want something bad enough , they will certainly take it .
Kenneth
That is one structured settlement that JG Wentworth is unlikely to buy... unless they buy it from the City of Minneapolis.
The amount that it will cost us taxpayers to house and feed him for 4 years will be far more than any restitution he pays. He'll never amount to anything, he'll never pay anything and he will continue to sponge off of us in some way until he is dead. Hang him now and be done with it. Next...
What if he was black? Misdemeanor?
It's about time.
He’s lucky he didn’t catch a bullet when he was throwing Molotov cocktails.
I bet his folks are proud of the upstanding young man they raised.
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Hang him now and be done with it. Next...

I gotta think the next 4 years of his life will be a much worse hell than a quick execution would be.
The cops intervening with this poor boy could have saved him millions. Needed an ass whooping a long time ago
Many more to go
Bidens first pardon!!!
Originally Posted by bobinpa
The amount that it will cost us taxpayers to house and feed him for 4 years will be far more than any restitution he pays. He'll never amount to anything, he'll never pay anything and he will continue to sponge off of us in some way until he is dead. Hang him now and be done with it. Next...

Don't worry, he'll probably only serve two years at most for a four year sentence.
I'll be impressed when they arrest and charge and convict, and demand restitution from someone who damaged other than city property.
Don’t know what good this sentence is going to do. I’d be he ain’t got 12 bucks let alone be able to ever pay back $12M
Originally Posted by Rugies
Bidens first pardon!!!

Hardly, the punk is white.
Prison homies gonna make him into a jelly doughnut.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

🦫
© 24hourcampfire