Home
This vid appears on the CIA's official youtube channel.How corrupt is this group to advertise their quest for freaks?

Takes one to know one.
Fuggin' pink Commie fist...
As ex Chinese Premier Li Peng said about embracing anything resembling Capitalism:

“Black cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat”.

QED
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
As ex Chinese Premier Li Peng said about embracing anything resembling Capitalism:
“Black cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat”. QED

You're clueless.

This isn't about making the CIA more efficient.This is about including in its ranks, every kind of politically correct freak,which the CIA now deems as normal.

Quoting a Commie ass-hole does nothing to bolster your false claim.All of those intell agencies have proven their morally corrupt agenda is not to benefit the USA but help the NWO take us down.
Don Jr.'s response to this CIA recruitment clip: "China and Russia love this."

Same response to the "first all gay helicopter crew" recently promoted by the US Navy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Well, I feel safer now.

I think.
What a bunch of psychobabble. Wonder how many "woke" CIA officers it took to compile that screed?

L.W.
We already had Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson working against us from inside the CIA and God only knows who else. We had Jim Comey at the FBI along with Peter Strozk and his girlfriend and God only knows who else. What difference would a few more easily blackmailed Fruitloops make? There are already plenty of foxes in our hen house.
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

This isn't about making the CIA more efficient.This is about including in its ranks, every kind of politically correct freak,which the CIA now deems as normal.

Quoting a Commie ass-hole does nothing to bolster your false claim.All of those intell agencies have proven their morally corrupt agenda is not to benefit the USA but help the NWO take us down.

I can certainly feel your righteous indignation, rte and please accept my sincere apologies for offending your sensitivities.

Have you ever seen any narc cops and noticed their appearance?
Explains a lot about today’s CIA. She seems to need significant external affirmation about her own choices. Is that really the type of “officer” they’re trying to recruit?
Originally Posted by Morewood

Same response to the "first all gay helicopter crew" recently promoted by the US Navy.

What the heck is on their heads?

Propeller beanies?

Any way you cut it, that’s some ‘brave suckers’.
I'd likes to pound her as she cries out "Oh mija"
The CIA released a recruitment video in March that’s just starting to receive some much-needed attention. The video proves the CIA not only kneels in fealty before the Cult of Woke, it also proves the CIA is hiring and actively looking to recruit the most immodest, narcissistic, grotesquely self-serving people in the world — Woke Millennials.

Watch this obscenely pompous piece of garbage, and while you do, see if you can catch the one word that is not used:

The video plays like a Saturday Night Live spoof (if Saturday Night Live wasn’t itself infected with woke), but it’s not a spoof. This sits proudly on the CIA’s verified YouTube page with the hashtags #KnowYourValue and WomenInIntel.

The recruitment video features a preening, unnamed narcissist who literally struts around preaching about how awesome she is, how proud she is of herself, not because of her accomplishments, but because of something she has no control over — her identity, her race, gender, her sexuality (cisgender), and even — get this — her “generalized anxiety disorder.”

“I am unapologetically me,” she says, “and I want you to be unapologetically you.”

Yeah, I’m sure an unapologetic white, Christian, male, Trump supporter who unapologetically LOL’s at pompous woketards being true to himself would go over real well.

But did you notice the one word this disgusting CIA officer did not use…?

Not once did she use the word American.

She’s gushing with self-pride over everything about her identity, but not once does she say “I am an American.”

This is not a fluke… Check this one out, especially the jacket.

Listen, I don’t care if the CIA hires blind lesbians, I don’t care if the CIA hires Hispanic women; I’m married to one… I don’t who the CIA hires as long as that person is qualified as hell for the job…

But both of these people, especially the first one, come off as nervous neurotics, as emotionally fragile and wildly insecure. That might be okay for a receptionist’s job, but I’d prefer my CIA officers not have anxiety disorders mixed with a toxic case of narcissism and self-regard that’s right off the charts.

Confidence is good. Confidence is important. This isn’t confidence. It’s a sick form of empty self-worship.

“I’m proud of myself. Full stop,” she says.

Who talks like that? Who believes that?

Am I proud of myself? Sometimes. Sometimes I’m not so proud of myself. There’s no “full stop” in either case, but that’s because I’m a grounded, self-aware adult who knows he’s far from perfect and not an insecure peacock who believes my “identity” defines a single thing about me.

If I ran a Popsicle stand, I wouldn’t want Woketard Millennials working for me, but the CIA — the CIA!! — is openly recruiting these emotionally unstable, arrogant, empty-headed, bitterly angry, shallow monsters.

China must be thrilled.

If I were looking to turn someone it would be someone just like this, someone arrogant and insecure, someone who believes they “know their value” and who’s so insecure they ooze self-regard. From my experience, there’s a big hole in people like that and whoever fills it, wins their (temporary) loyalty.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/03/nolte-narcissistic-cult-woke-has-taken-over-cia/
Too late.

Hard to get creepier and more messed up than what's already there.

Any way you cut it, that’s some ‘brave [cock] suckers’.

Fixed it for you.
“Be unapologetically you” unless I disagree with how you’re living. In which case, [bleep] you, you need to be canceled.
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

That girl said, in essence, that she doesn't know what gender she is. That's mental illness. The CIA is no place for mentally ill people to be working.
My uncle was among the first CIA officers who made the transition from Military Intelligence upon the agency's founding. He'd be turning in his grave if he knew what happened to his agency.
Originally Posted by rte
This vid appears on the CIA's official youtube channel.How corrupt is this group to advertise their quest for freaks?

She's a fat one. Luvs her tortillas I see. No height, weight requirements at CIA now I guess. Used to be prohibited wearing political slogans at work.
Isnt saying humans speciest?

I’m offended
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

That girl said, in essence, that she doesn't know what gender she is. That's mental illness. The CIA is no place for mentally ill people to be working.

Of course there’s a place for them as fall guys and gals, sacrificial goats and those needed for short, special, one time jobs.

It’s nice to know and very comforting to have rte here at The Campfire to keep us informed about his vast knowledge of the inner workings of the CIA and most likely all the rest of the abc government organizations.
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

I can certainly feel your righteous indignation, rte and please accept my sincere apologies for offending your sensitivities.

You didn't offend my sensitivities but you did offend my moral sensibilities.

After reading your posts for many years, it appears that you're just another Sycamore hiding in the weeds.

You've defended the actions of Bolsheviks.

You quote murdering Commie scumbags.

You even defended Suck Ass Charley when a conservative member mocked him by creating posts that mimicked his posts but with a conservative twist.

Your attempt at comparing a mentally ill CIA clerical worker with field agents of another group fails miserably and tantamounts to a false equivalency.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

You didn't offend my sensitivities but you did offend my moral sensibilities.

After reading your posts for many years, it appears that you're just another Sycamore hiding in the weeds.

You've defended the actions of Bolsheviks.

You quote murdering Commie scumbags.

You even defended Suck Ass Charley when a conservative member mocked him by creating posts that mimicked his posts but with a conservative twist.

Your attempt at comparing a mentally ill CIA clerical worker with field agents of another group fails miserably and tantamounts to a false equivalency.

Your so called morals and 5$ will get you a cup of joe at Starbucks. Applying that to clandestine government agencies is nothing less than a fool’s errand and you apparently are well upon that errand.

No one here needs your permission or your approval to agree or to disagree with ANY poster here.

Again my sincere apologies for now offending your “morals “.

Lastly, learn how to use the Ignore function.

Now, as you were and carry on,,,please.
Other that the fact she feels she is the greatest example of human womanhood in the whole wide world, just WTF is she blathering about???

Not that I care.
Ten minutes whining and didn't make a single worthwhile point.
Originally Posted by ftbt

Any way you cut it, that’s some [cock] suckers’.

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you

So, which one’s the mudshark?
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by rte

She's a fat one. Luvs her tortillas I see. No height, weight requirements at CIA now I guess. Used to be prohibited wearing political slogans at work.

It still is but only if the slogans are considered conservative. If conservative someone somewhere will claim that it’s racist in someway shape or form and demand you be fired.
Democrats aren’t capable of being anything but inclusive so it’s all good.
Originally Posted by Hastings
We already had Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson working against us from inside the CIA and God only knows who else. We had Jim Comey at the FBI along with Peter Strozk and his girlfriend and God only knows who else. What difference would a few more easily blackmailed Fruitloops make? There are already plenty of foxes in our hen house.

Agree.

BUT, after a while it's all foxes, no hens.....

Without restraint, predators win, eat all the chickens.

As the Rev. Jeremiah Wright warned us, our "sheekens is comin' home to roost". He didn't mention the foxes waiting to "receive" them.... shocked

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Hastings

Agree.

BUT, after a while it's all foxes, no hens.....

Without restraint, predators win, eat all the chickens.

As the Rev. Jeremiah Wright warned us, our "sheekens is comin' home to roost". He didn't mention the foxes waiting to "receive" them.... shocked

DF

To all appearances it looks like the predators have won. There’s no check and balance whatsoever.

My gawd - The Village People got their rotor wing endorsement.

Saad!
Friggin sit n spins LMAO
I'm listening to this talker discuss the CIA's repugnant recruiting vid.

https://liveonlineradio.net/wmal-105-9-fm
Originally Posted by rte

Please keep us posted.
This is important.
When the people who control this nations security ask for recruits who will fight patriarchy and not the most obvious enemies of this nation,such as radical Islam and the ChiComs,then their mission and our security have been seriously compromised.
Originally Posted by rte
Please keep us posted.
This is important.

It is important to Patriotic Americans.

It's not important to to people who are closet Commies.

It's not important to people who quote Commies.

It's not important to people who defend Commies like SACharlie.

It's not important people whose life is so pathetic they feel the dire need to pretend to be a Jew.LOL
Originally Posted by rte
When the people who control this nations security ask for recruits who will fight patriarchy and not the most obvious enemies of this nation,such as radical Islam and the ChiComs,then their mission and our security have been seriously compromised.

YEP.

The motto of a group within the agency used to be "Tertia Optio", which meant the third option. That meant when the dignitaries fail, and conventional military is not a good choice, the third option is to use a special Group/Branch from within.

Sadly everything has has turned so PC that its a fuggin joke. The CIA is a shell of its former self.

Self absorbed quota hires have destroyed our nation's ability and readiness and continue to cause our downfall. Only a massive pendulum swing and complete change in the way young Americans think could save our country now. Sadly, I think we are too far gone for that. Morbidly obese pigs like this one in the video, who will hire unqualified and mentally unstable, will destroy us from within.

Glad I am done
I am a little confused. Is being a first generation American female what makes her a freak? Is it her gender, the color of her skin, the nationality of her parents, or is it that she can speak in complete sentences? Is that it? She seems all uppity and talks fancy? You know, they like smart people in the CIA.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I am a little confused but since I'm a Communist then I'm always confused. Is being a first generation American female what makes her a freak? Is it her gender, the color of her skin, the nationality of her parents, or is it that she can speak in complete sentences? Is that it? She seems all uppity and talks fancy? You know, they like smart people in the CIA.

Maybe this will help since you are intellectually challenged.

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at thirty-six I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be. I am tired of feeling like I’m supposed to apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance. I am proud of me. Full stop. My parents left everything they knew and love to expose me to opportunities they never had. Because of them, I stand here today a proud first-generation Latina and officer at CIA” .

What does any of this have to do with the security of our nation?

Don't answer the question,since your brain is so tainted by the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party and their vile anti-American rhetoric.
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

True that. The tootster might have attributed the quote just as accurately to Mao Zedong, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao or Winnie the farking Pooh (Xi Jinping). None of which, including Li Peng actually made the quote.

I mean, if you're gonna quote commie leaders, get the attribution right. Right?
Originally Posted by rte
I am a little confused but since I'm a Communist then I'm always confused. Is being a first generation American female what makes her a freak? Is it her gender, the color of her skin, the nationality of her parents, or is it that she can speak in complete sentences? Is that it? She seems all uppity and talks fancy? You know, they like smart people in the CIA.

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at thirty-six I refuse internalize misguided patriarchal ideas what a woman can or should be. I am tired of feeling like I’m supposed to apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance. I am proud of me. Full stop. My parents left everything they knew and love to expose me to opportunities they never had. Because of them, I stand here today a proud first-generation Latina and officer at CIA” .

Don't answer the question,since your brain is so tainted by the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party and their vile anti-American rhetoric.

NO SHIDT.

How about she STFU.

Here is a clue.

Pros don't GAF if you are barney the purple dino. Pros care about results. This "internalize misguided patriarchal ideas" and " apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance.
" bullcrap like above always ends up creeping into the work product, instead of sticking to providing actual facts. They always want to start sticking their personal agenda or spin on crap. There is no place for that in that world. You wanna play that game, go work for a university, not an intelligence agency responsible for preventing terrorists from hitting us with deadly nerve agents, or chemical attacks or more conventional attacks. Things like that, which they are ALWAYS trying to do..

Ignorant twits are so frigging self absorbed with their ignorant agendas, that they have no clue that people are in the field 24 hours a day, lives are at stake, and up to date intel is mission critical. Just because the public never hears about it, does not mean that the missions ever stop. That is the point of secrecy and clandestine operations.

They are so worried about their 21st century buzzwords, and how the white man is responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened in the world, that they are completely fuggin clueless. It is no damn wonder they have to run recruitment videos now.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
Originally Posted by rte
Please keep us posted.
This is important.

It is important to Patriotic Americans.

It's not important to to people who are closet Commies.

It's not important to people who quote Commies.

It's not important to people who defend Commies like SACharlie.

It's not important people whose life is so pathetic they feel the dire need to pretend to be a Jew.LOL

No pretense here ss.

To believe that the abc agencies haven’t ever used these types of people or have not recruited these types of people is naivety at best and sheer stupidity in the main.

Yours and rte’s falls in the second category. Sheer f’kn stupidity.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

True that. The tootster might have attributed the quote just as accurately to Mao Zedong, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao or Winnie the farking Pooh (Xi Jinping). None of which, including Li Peng actually made the quote.

I mean, if you're gonna quote commie leaders, get the attribution right. Right?

Deng xiapeng
Still clueless after all of these years.lmao
I am a little confused. Is being a first generation American female what makes her a freak? Is it her gender, the color of her skin, the nationality of her parents, or is it that she can speak in complete sentences? Is that it? She seems all uppity and talks fancy? You know, they like smart people in the CIA.

She's grossly overweight and under qualified. Not one word from her regarding her academic background and work experience or job skills. WHY? BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY. CIA used to recruit the best of the best and the brightest college students and those with technical military backgrounds, only the most physically fit.

Since when does bragging about your psychological and gender issues, and your racist views qualify you for a security clearance and ensuring the safety of the US? She's obviously a liability to our national security not an asset.

This is disgusting and the fact you see nothing wrong really reveals what an idiot you are.
Originally Posted by rte

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at thirty-six I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be. I am tired of feeling like I’m supposed to apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance. I am proud of me. Full stop. My parents left everything they knew and love to expose me to opportunities they never had. Because of them, I stand here today a proud first-generation Latina and officer at CIA” .

Do you understand what you just quoted? Do you have a clue about what you are actually saying or are you simply regurgitating what you have heard others say? Hiring the best and the brightest regardless of gender or ethnicity has everything to do with the security of the nation. If the CIA was run by a bunch of inbred individuals such as yourself, this country would be screwed.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by rte

YEP.

The motto of a group within the agency used to be "Tertia Optio", which meant the third option. That meant when the dignitaries fail, and conventional military is not a good choice, the third option is to use a special Group/Branch from within.

Sadly everything has has turned so PC that its a fuggin joke. The CIA is a shell of its former self.

Self absorbed quota hires have destroyed our nation's ability and readiness and continue to cause our downfall. Only a massive pendulum swing and complete change in the way young Americans think could save our country now. Sadly, I think we are too far gone for that. Morbidly obese pigs like this one in the video, who will hire unqualified and mentally unstable, will destroy us from within.

Glad I am done

The problems as you describe were plainly evident in the book and film “13 Hours”.

Fundamental change, they said.
Originally Posted by rte

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at thirty-six I refuse internalize misguided patriarchal ideas what a woman can or should be. I am tired of feeling like I’m supposed to apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance. I am proud of me. Full stop. My parents left everything they knew and love to expose me to opportunities they never had. Because of them, I stand here today a proud first-generation Latina and officer at CIA” .

NO SHIDT.

How about she STFU.

Here is a clue.

Pros don't GAF if you are barney the purple dino. Pros care about results. This "internalize misguided patriarchal ideas" and " apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance.
" bullcrap like above always ends up creeping into the work product, instead of sticking to providing actual facts.

Yea, she needs to learn her place.
Mexican female quota hire.
Originally Posted by rte

Still naive and you’re posing as an adult.

Please share your other deep, vast knowledge of the inner workings of the CIA.

Laffin
Originally Posted by rte

Do you understand what you just quoted? Do you have a clue about what you are actually saying or are you simply regurgitating what you have heard others say? Hiring the best and the brightest regardless of gender or ethnicity has everything to do with the security of the nation. If the CIA was run by a bunch of inbred individuals such as yourself, this country would be screwed.

You really are stupid.You're as stupid as Old Fart as he never watched the video either.

What I wrote in red were the exact words of the freak in this video.

You are proving my point.All of this political correctness has nothing to do with national security.
I know GQ but a decent article how the CIA lowered its standards.

A female analyst Jennifer Mathews, with zero field experience, was promoted to base chief in an Afghan outpost and got a bunch of people killed with her incompetence. I knew someone who was there and survived. He advised that her security repeatedly warned her about security lapses , procedures but she was too dumb and arrogant to listen due to her recent promotion.

https://www.gq.com/story/dagger-to-the-cia
"I am a first generation Latina."

Huh? How does that happen? Your parents aren't Hispanic?

A female analyst, with zero field experience, was promoted to base chief in an Afghan outpost and got a bunch of people killed with her incompetence

Don't tell OldFart as he pretends to be a Jew,just as he pretends to know something about the corruption and politicization of the CIA.
Originally Posted by rte

Go back in your Tennessee backwoods meth trailer. The adults are talking now

A female analyst, with zero field experience, was promoted to base chief in an Afghan outpost and got a bunch of people killed with her incompetence

Don't tell OldFart as he pretends to be a Jew,just as he pretends to know something about the corruption and politicization of the CIA.

Perhaps you could pretend not to be so f’kn stupid.
Just try. You can do it.

No one has said that any of the abc agencies aren’t corrupt or politicized. Pretend that’s true. Just try. You can do it.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

You really are stupid.You're as stupid as Old Fart as he never watched the video either.

You are proving my point.All of this political correctness has nothing to do with national security.

I watched the video.

Seems to be a facade of sorts,,,,just like you are.

Write your Congress person and do it right now for Ole Pete’s sake.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

What you copied and pasted were her exact words. I am fully aware of that. I watched the video. Do you know what the words mean? Do you understand what she is referring to and why she is saying what she is saying? I know you think intelligence is overrated because it something you have lacked your whole life but hiring the best and the brightest has everything to do with national security. You are so incredibly stupid that you can't simply read all the postings in this thread and understand exactly what she is saying and why she is saying it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot aka Old_Fart
Perhaps you could pretend not to be so f’kn stupid,like me.
Just try. If I can pretend then anyone can do it.I said that any of the abc agencies aren’t corrupt or politicized. Pretend that’s true. Just try. You can do it.

You must be a product of the public school educational system because you possess no debating skills whatsoever.LMAO.
still livin the good life in TN?

Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

What you copied and pasted were her exact words. I am fully aware of that. I watched the video. Do you know what the words mean? Do you understand what she is referring to and why she is saying what she is saying? I know you think intelligence is overrated because it something you have lacked your whole life but hiring the best and the brightest has everything to do with national security. You are so incredibly stupid that you can't simply read all the postings in this thread and understand exactly what she is saying and why she is saying it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot aka Old_Fart
Perhaps you could pretend not to be so f’kn stupid,like me.
Just try. If I can pretend then anyone can do it.I said that any of the abc agencies aren’t corrupt or politicized. Pretend that’s true. Just try. You can do it.

You must be a product of the public school educational system because you possess no debating skills whatsoever.LMAO.

Ohhh yeah.

You’re one of those types that adds their spiel to what others have said. That is a custom fit for your type.

Debating?? You’re f’kn laughable and pathetically so.
still livin the good life in TN?

Be careful, you are insulting allot of your friends on here by insinuating that I live the same lavish lifestyle that they do.
Originally Posted by rte

Laffin

If you or "Jim from TN" care to enlighten us on the how these things work, especially in the field, I am all ears..

Originally Posted by rte

Laffin

If you or "Jim from TN" care to enlighten us on the how these things work, especially in the field, I am all ears..

Nice pic. Tell us about it.
Originally Posted by rte

Laffin

Enlighten you on how what things work, especially in the field? If you want me to make assumptions, I will assume you are an idiot.
One day theyll have to infiltrate Oregon LGBTQ community. Beav , you interested? LMAO
Originally Posted by rte

Laffin

Enlighten you on how what things work, especially in the field? If you want me to make assumptions, I will assume you are an idiot.

In other words, you really don't know what you are talking about in regards to the subject matter. Never did. So the best you can do is stamp your feet and call people names. Classic.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
One day theyll have to infiltrate Oregon LGBTQ community. Beav , you interested? LMAO

I will have to borrow one of your dresses. But, sure.

😳🦫
© 24hourcampfire